剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
(本故事改编自真人实事)
(但特定角色刻画、事件、地点和对话)
(均为戏剧效果之虚构设定或编造)
《黑道教父》前情提要…
你就是我久仰大名的乔可伦坡
So, you're the Joe Colombo I've been hearing so much about.
大家都说你很厉害
Folks saying you the shit.
如果你和我做生意,哈林区就是你的了
If you go into business with me, you'd be owning Harlem.
你杀了一个黑帮正式成员 还卖♥♥掉他的戒指?
You killed a made man...and then you fenced his ring?
你要把我拿去喂狼吗?
What, you gonna feed me to the wolves?
时间到了,土包子
Your time's up, Country.
去死吧,要解决这个烂人
Fuck this guy. He's gotta go.
妳以为妳能控制瘤子吗?
You think you got Bumpy in your pocket, huh?
再检查一次,他在耍
Check again. He playing you.
好,我会饶你一命,但有一个条件
All right, I'm gonna let you live, on one condition.
我要知道哈林区街头的一切状况
I need to know everything that's happening on the streets of Harlem.
依莉丝,对吧? - 对
Elise, right? - Yeah.
萨迪克,幸会
Sadiq. Pleasure to meet you.
我加入黑豹党了
I joined the Panthers.
妳疯了吗?
Have you lost your goddamn mind?
黑豹党是目前唯一帮助社区的人
The Panthers are the only ones helping the community right now.
你对他们有什麽不满?
What do you have against them?
没有,我只是不想看到妳被逮捕
Nothing. I just don't want to see you arrested.
我可以照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
杀死麦尔坎的凶手会付出代价
Malcolm's killers will pay.
你敢那麽做,就得向瘤子詹森交代 放了他
You do that, you gon' have to answer to Bumpy Johnson.Turn him loose!
我很高兴可能有机会 加入纽约艺术委员会
I am thrilled to be considered for the New York Fine Arts Board.
我认为我们很需要 把真正的哈林区带进博物馆
I think bringing the real Harlem to the museum is exactly what we need.
谢谢大家来参加 圣克莱尔俱乐部的破土典礼
Thank you all for comingto the groundbreaking for Club St.Clair.
…工会之城,结束工程
...union town.
我已经和相关部门安排好了
I made arrangements with the necessary parties
让我的手下能在这裡工作
that my men will be able to work on this site.
我是工会老大,我们也没有什麽安排
I'm a union boss, and we don't got no arrangement.
只请黑人工人?你活在幻想世界裡,兄弟
Only Negro workers?You're living in fantasy land, brother.
有些幻想值得奋斗
Some fantasies are worth fighting for.
(《阿姆斯特丹公报》 黑人在哈林区工作)
莎莉毕许和乔费格这週少给了钱
Fucking Sally "Beesh" and Joe "Fig"are light this week.
好,我会跟他们谈谈
Yeah. I'll talk to them.
对,告诉他们最好别再发生这种事
Yeah, tell 'em it better not fucking happen again.
你想干嘛?
Well, what do you want?
法兰克卢卡斯来找你
Frank Lucas is here to see you.
法兰克?
Frank?
好,请他进来
All right, send him in.
看看是谁来了!
Hey! Look who it is.
又有吉诺维斯的鸦♥片♥掉出货车了吗?
What happened?Some more Genovese duji fell off a truck?
没有,我没那麽幸运
Nah, I ain't that lucky.
怎麽,你想念我的笑脸吗?
What? You just missed my smiling face?
不尽然
Not quite.
听着,我在想你有没有工作要给我
Look, man, I'm wondering if you got some work for me.
工作?
Work?
怎麽,我这裡看起来像职业介绍所吗?
What, this look like a fucking employment office to you?
听着,是因为我女友,好吗?
Look, it's my old lady, all right?
她喜欢一些东西,买♥♥东西要花钱
She likes certain things, man.Certain things cost money.
好吧,对,我了解
All right, yeah, I understand.
她叫什麽名字?
What's her name?
你有工作要给我做吗?
You got some work for me?
叫他去跟莎莉和乔收钱
Have him collect from Sally and Joe.
不,你知道吗?我有更好的点子
No. You know what? I got somethin' better...
比较适合你的工作,我需要帮忙
somethin' more in your lane I could use a hand with.
好,什麽事?
Yeah, what's that?
瘤子詹森在哈林上城区的工地破土动工
Well, Bumpy Johnson broke ground on his site uptown in Harlem.
他却找了一间跟我不熟的水泥公♥司♥
Somehow, he found a concrete company not under my influence.
我需要你去跟老闆谈谈
I need you to go talk to the owner.
那傢伙叫厄尔
Guy's name is Earl.
告诉厄尔,他帮瘤子灌水泥 就要一週给我一千
Tell Earl that he owes me a G a week for as long as he pours for Bumpy.
如果他不付钱呢?
And if he don't pay?
那你就拿不到钱
Well, then, you don't get paid.
那就确保他付钱
Well, let's make sure he pay, then.
就是这样,法兰克
That's the idea, Frank.
(川顿溷凝土货运 预拌溷凝土、硬石、景观)
你叫大厄尔?
Your name Big Earl?
没错,小子,你是谁?
I am, boy. Who's you?
我叫法兰克,我和乔可伦坡合作
My name Frank.I work with Mr. Joe Columbo.
你是说你替他做事
Oh. You mean you work for him.
你想干嘛,老兄? 今天很漫长,我想回家找我老婆了
What you want, man? It's been a long day.I'm ready to get home to my old lady.
我猜你知道该怎麽做
I'm guessing you know how this work.
听着,乔只要你一週付一千
Now, like, Joe only want one G from you a week.
现在他会派我来这裡跟你收钱
Now, he gonna be sending me down here to get it from you now.
我被自己人勒索
I'm being shaken down by my own kind.
这个世界是怎麽了?
Fuck this world coming to?
听着,你现在付的钱比其他人少很多了
Look, you're paying a lot less than a lot of other motherfuckers now.
听我说,小子
Listen to me, boy.
我从不付保护费
I ain't ever paid shakedown money.
知道为什麽吗?
Know why?
我相信你会告诉我
I'm sure you gon' tell me.
因为你还在你♥爸♥的蛋蛋裡游来游去时
'Cause when you were swimming around in your daddy's balls,
我在朝纳粹的头开枪
I was putting bullets in Nazi heads.
对,保护这个国家 让像你这样的溷蛋能见到天日
Yeah, protecting this country so shitbags like you could see the light of day.
去告诉你老闆,我要他每週付我一千块
Now, you go tell your boss I want a G a week from him
因为我让他这个吃义大利麵的溷蛋 下半辈子不用吃炸肉排度过
for saving his spaghetti-shitting ass from eating schnitzel for the rest of his life.
你身上有多少钱?
How much you got on you?
不管你有多少,都可以先当订金
All right, look, whatever you got, man,
对
could be a down payment...
对,滚出我的地方
Yeah, mm-hmm. Yeah.
再让我看到你过来
Get the fuck off my goddamn lot!
我就杀了你,听到了吗?
I'll kill you if I see you around here again, you hear?!
我说你听到了吗?
I said, you hear?!
可恶!你干了什麽好事?
Aah! Shit! Ah! The fuck you gone done?
敢碰我试试看
Put your fucking hands on me.
可恶 该死的
You fucking... Oh, you fucking punk!
可恶!
Oh, goddamn it!
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Change ♪
(有色人种候诊室)(哈林区)
(世界历史 非洲人和非白人书籍特卖♥♥)
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ I can hear death Calling my name ♪
♪ I can hear death Calling again ♪
♪ I swear to God, Things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I swear to God, things Ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I keep a revolver With your name ♪
♪ I keep a revolver With your name, just in case ♪
♪ Lay on my Back watching the ceiling fan ♪
♪ I had a dream To touch a kilogram ♪
♪ Still at odds With the Irish mob ♪
♪ Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard ♪
(麦尔坎X大道)
♪ Lord, these... really Out here preying on me ♪
(莱诺克斯)
♪ Got the .40 on me And His hand on me ♪
♪ Snow-white mink Like I'm Dutch Schultz ♪
♪ Run the books and let me show You how the numbers look ♪
♪ You can't be lucky Like you Luciano ♪
♪ The kilos slammin' Like they new pianos ♪
(我们会克服)
♪ Fat Boy got the big body ♪
(不择手段伸张正义)(我们要求立即实施平权!)
♪ Coast to coast, I can shoot product ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
(黑豹党服务人♥民♥身心)
♪ I can hear Death calling again ♪
♪ I can hear Death calling again ♪
(所有权力都归于人♥民♥)
♪ I swear to God, Things ain't gon' change ♪
《黑道教父》
♪ I swear to God, things Ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I keep a revolver With your name ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with Your name, just in case ♪
(注意工人)
同一天,不同的问题
Bring it in.
你看看,照这种速度 我们夏天就能开幕了
Look at that! At this rate, we'll be over by summer.
你真的觉得瘤子会成功吗?
You really think Bumpy gon' make it happen, huh?
你说什麽? - 你听到了
What did you say? - You heard me.
每次他快成功时,他们就会挡他的路
Every time he about to break free,they put something else in front of him.
小纳,你有看过瘤子 不做他说要做的事吗?
Nat, you ever known Bumpy not to do what Bumpy say he gon' do?
没有,我没听过瘤子说话不算话,没有
No, no, I ain't never heard Bumpy say something,then that something don't happen. No.
那就闭嘴,这麽美丽的景象
Then shut the fuck up. It's a beautiful fucking sight.
看看四周,这裡只有弟兄
Look around you.Got nothing but brothers up in here.
弟兄在拆除,弟兄在挖水沟
Brothers doing the demo, brothers digging ditches,
弟兄倒水泥
brothers pouring the cement.
对,来自川顿的弟兄厄尔
Yeah, yeah. From Brother Earl in Trenton.
厄尔
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表