剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
♪ Don't faze cleaning windows, Contact with extendos ♪
♪ How the fuck I get stuck in this life? ♪
把他扶起来 - 过来
Get his ass up!
Come here!
杀死麦尔坎的凶手会付出代价!
Malcolm's killers will pay.
你敢那麽做,就得向瘤子詹森交代
You do that, you gon' have to answer to Bumpy Johnson.
放了他
瘤子詹森?
Turn him loose!
来吧,我们走
Bumpy Johnson?
Come on. Let's go.
♪ This city is mine, No nickel and dimes ♪
♪ Your boy be eating for real ♪
♪ They say it's Organized crime ♪
♪ My life and freedom, I put it all on the line ♪
♪ Make sure my family's good, Put money back in the hood ♪
♪ That's why the city is mine ♪
♪ The city is mine ♪
告诉詹先生,这是我的荣幸
Tell Mr. J it was a pleasure.
他做到了
He fucking did it.
我还是不相信他
Still don't trust his ass.
他说这份工作需要聪明人
Said he needed a small guy for this job.
所以他才没派你们去
Guess that's why he didn't get you boys to do it.
滚出去!
Get outta here!
我们有麻烦了
We got a fucking problem.
有个黑鬼偷了我们的毒品,全部有60公斤
Some nigger stole our dope, all of it, 60 fucking keys.
什麽?谁? - 我不知道,他戴着面具
What? Who? - I don't know.
皮诺!你让一个人 抢了你和两个人看守的货车?
He was wearing a mask. - Pino! You let one guy rob my truck with you and two men in it?
拜託,你们是白♥痴♥吗? - 他突然冒出来
Come on. What are you, fucking idiots?- He came out of the blue.
「他突然冒出来」 我是付钱来听你讲这种话的吗?
He came out of the blue?Is that what I pay you for?
让某个人突然冒出来抢我的毒品?
So, some guy can come out of the blue and rob my fucking junk?
爸,冷静点 - 不!别叫我冷静
Dad, calm down. - No, don't tell me to calm down!
我觉得是瘤子詹森派他来的 一定是他的手下
Ask me, it was Bumpy Johnson behind it.Gotta be one of his men.
你怎麽知道? 哈林区又不是只有瘤子詹森一个黑人
How do you know?Bumpy Johnson's not the only Black guy in Harlem.
听着,老大,我们得马上强力反击
Look, boss, we gotta hit back hard. Now.
好吧,叫大家集♥合♥ - 你都还不确定是不是他
All right, get the men together.You don't even know for sure it was him.
怎麽?妳觉得这是巧合吗?
What? You think it's a coincidence?
那辆货车本来要载货去给所有家族
That truck was carrying shit to all the families.
却没出现,所以家族都会怪你
That didn't show up.So, the families are all gonna blame you.
怎麽,妳突然变成专家了?
What, are you an expert all of a sudden?
我观察你一辈子,看过你犯了几次错
Been watching you my whole life,seen you make a couple of mistakes.
好吧,妳怎麽想?
What's on your mind?
召开会议,邀请瘤子
Call a sit-down, invite Bumpy.
如果和他有关,你就对他进行制裁
If he was involved, we'll get a sanction on him.
所有家族都会站在你这边
You'll have all the families there with you, on your side.
有其父必有其女
Chip off the old block.
对,好,就这麽办
Yeah, all right, let's do it.
这要怎麽…
How the fuck is this... my drugs,
妳答应要给我毒品,史黛拉…妳答应过我的,现在毒品被偷了!
that you promised me, Stella, you promised me, were stolen!
其他家族的也是!
Same with the other families!
我知道,这是计画的一部分
I know. It's part of the plan.
妳到底在说什麽?
What the fuck are you talking about?
你说你会帮我把我爸弄出城
You told me you'd help me get my father out of town.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way to do it.
毒品在妳手上
You have the drugs.
不是
No.
那在谁手上?
Then who does?
瘤子詹森 - 妳疯了吗?
Bumpy Johnson.Are you out of your fucking mind?!
乔,听着… - 现在开战了,史黛拉!
Joe, listen. - Now there will be war, Stella!
如果你照瘤子说的做就不会
Not if you do what Bumpy says.
我知道你恨他,但先放下这件事
I know you hate him, but just put that aside.
他是在帮我们
He's doing both of us a favor.
在今晚的会议上,我需要你挺他
At that meeting tonight, I need you to stand up for him.
太离谱了,这个屁孩!真不敢相信会发生这种事
Un-fucking-believable! It's fucking boring.
(巴曼提餐厅)
我们都知道我们为什麽在这裡 我们60公斤的毒品被偷了
I don't fucking believe this shit!We all know why we're here.60 kilos of our junk was stolen.
这批货本来是阿钦该送来给我们的
This is the same junk that was supposed to be delivered to us by Chin.
对,我知道是谁偷的,瘤子詹森
Yeah, and I know who stole it.
真的吗?我以为他已经金盆洗手了
Bumpy Johnson.Really? I thought he was out of the dope game.
他急需用钱
He's desperate for money.
他想扩张他的生意 所以他偷了我们的毒品来筹钱
He's trying to expand his business,so he stole our junk to finance it.
这样的话,我们就把这溷蛋消灭!
In that case, let's wipe the motherfucker out.
是啊,我不知道,我不确定
Yeah, I don't know. I'm not so sure
杀死瘤子是最好的办法
that killing Bumpy's the best course of action.
不然你有什麽建议?
Well, what do you fucking propose?
我建议我们听听他本人的说法
I propose that we hear from the man himself.
没错,你们的货在我这裡,总共60公斤
It's true. I have your junk...all 60 keys.
但你们得给我我要的东西
But you're gonna have to give me something that I want.
去死吧,你疯了吗?
Fuck you. What are you, crazy?
你死定了,他刚承认他偷了我们的东西
You're a dead man. He just admitted that he stole from us.
我没有偷 但我找到了偷货的土包子男孩,新来的
I didn't steal it. I found a country boy who did.New kid in town.
直接设计抢了阿钦
Walked right over you and outfoxed Chin.
现在货在我手上,你们可以做出选择
Now that I have it, you fine gentlemen can make a choice...
对你们都有利的选择
one that benefits all of you.
什麽选择?
And what is that?
很简单,要麽我留下毒品,然后我们开战
Simple... either I keep the narcotics, and we go to war,
要麽我归还毒品,然后阿钦滚出哈林区
or I give it back, and Chin takes his ass out of Harlem.
你不可能活着离开这裡
You... you ain't getting out of here alive.
才怪,我外面有一百个人会确保他活着
Fuck you. I got a hundred soldiers outside to make sure he does.
我不喜欢该死的瘤子詹森
Now I got no love for Bumpy fucking Johnson.
这你们都知道,但他说的也有道理
All of youse know that.But there's wisdom to what he's saying.
如果我们杀了他,毒品就拿不回来了
If we kill him, we never get the dope back.
对,这代价可不小
Right? That's a steep price to pay right there.
要我说的话,我宁愿要钱
Ask me, I'd rather have the fucking money.
阿钦…因为詹森,阿钦已经控制毒品超过一年了
Now, Chin... Chin's been in control of the narcotics for over a year because of Johnson,
他收我们双倍的钱
and he's charging us double.
听着,我们的问题不在詹森,而是阿钦
Look, our problem isn't with Johnson.Our problem is with Chin.
拜託,这全是胡说八道,鬼扯
Come on. This is all bullshit, all this, bullshit.
你们很清楚
You know that.
你们这些忘恩负义的王八蛋
You ungrateful motherfuckers.
你们要是听他的,我就对你们大开杀戒 你们很清楚
You listen to what he says, I'll come at you with everything I got, you know that.
他…他死定了,你们想加入他的行列吗?
He... he... he's dead already.You wanna get added to that list?
如你所见,这个人想开战
As you can see, this is a man who wants to fight.
如果我没搞错的话 这个委员会就是要解决这种纷争
Now, if I'm correct,this commission exists to settle these types of disputes.
所以各位想怎样? 把毒品还给你们,还是开战?
So, what's it gonna be, fellas?Your dope back?Or war?
这是…搞什麽?
What... what the fuck?
怎麽,你们…你们真的要考虑?
What, you... you're gonna fucking consider that?
这个委员会根本是个笑话
This commission is a fucking joke.
开什麽玩笑?
Are you fucking kidding me?
我才不要为这种鸟事投票
I'm not gonna fucking vote on this bullshit!
你知道我们该怎麽做 - 文森
You know what we need to do. - Vincent.
怎样? 不是这样运作的
What?! - This ain't how it works.
就是这样运作!
It is how it fucking works! It is the way it fucking works!
就这麽办!不然这样吧?
How about this?
我来投票吧?
How about I vote?!
我要当场杀了这个溷蛋!
I kill this motherfucker right where he sits!
天啊,看看这傢伙
Jesus Christ, look at this fucking guy.
还是我们投票让阿钦离开哈林区 去度假一阵子?
How about we take a vote that Chin takes a vacation from Harlem for a while?
瘤子 我们的货能拿回来吗?
Hey, Bumpy, do we get our junk back?
汤米,你也知道我不贩毒了,我说话算话
You know me, Tommy. I don't deal in junk no more.My word is good.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
你们都去死吧
Fuck youse all.
你也去死吧
Fuck you, too.
汤米,你是个叛徒,永远都是叛徒
Tommy, you're a traitor. You'll always be a traitor.
你切掉了我的手指,去死吧,阿钦!
You cut my god damned fingers off. Fuck you, Chin!
你怎麽不去迈阿密喝迈泰调酒
Why don't you fucking go have a Mai Tai in fucking Miami?!
把自己淹死算了,烂人?
And drown yourself, you prick!
我帮妳倒杯酒
I'm pouring you a drink.
妳会需要的
You're gonna need it.
我知道是妳策划了这一切 好让我离开哈林区
I know it was you that engineered the whole thing to get me out of Harlem.
妳很聪明
You're smart.
我这辈子一直那麽说妳
I've been telling you that your whole life.
也许有点太聪明了
Maybe a little too smart.
爸,我知道… - 给我闭嘴
Dad, I know... - Shut the fuck up.
喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
我需要妳的聪明才智
I could use those smarts.
我要妳向我回报皮诺的一举一动
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表