剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
记住,外面的火
The fire outside, do remember,
都是从裡面的火苗窜出的
springs always from the fire inside.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
艾莉丝,我很抱歉
Alice, I am so sorry.
我没想到他会…
I wasn't expecting him to...
是不是很棒?
Wasn't it brilliant?
很棒
Brilliant.
我认为这是他多年来写过最棒的作品
I think it's the best thing he's written in ages.
你同意吗?
Do you agree?
我同意
I do.
委员会呢?
And the board?
其他人喜欢吗?
Did the rest of them like it?
他们被迷住了
Ah, they were enchanted.
梅米,亲爱的 我几乎可以确定
Mayme, darling, I'm almost certain
妳会成为委员会成员
you're about to be a member of our board.
小纳,你怎麽…
Nat, what are you...
你好
Hey.
艾莉丝,这是小纳佩迪鲁
Alice, this is Nat Pettigrew.
他是我丈夫的司机之一
He's one of my husband's drivers.
幸会
Pleased to meet you.
老大,我得跟你谈谈
Hey, boss, I need to talk to you.
恕我们失陪一下
Excuse us for a moment.
你疯了吗?就这样大摇大摆走进来?
You lost your mind, running up in here like that?
听着,瘤子,事情大条了
Look, Bumpy. We have a serious problem.
怎麽了?怎麽回事?
What is it? What's wrong?
是钱斯
It's Chance.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表