剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
But when we tested the purity, which was at 90%,
结果发现掺了牛奶糖
turns out it was cut with milk sugar.
你老闆至少偷了我们三分之一的货
Your boss stole at least one-third of our junk.
瘤子不想要你的毒品
Bumpy don't want your dope.
瘤子不卖♥♥那东西了
Bumpy don't sell that shit no more.
事实上,你会有那批鸦♥片♥可卖♥♥
As a matter of fact,you wouldn't even have that duji to sell
都是因为是瘤子把人脉都给了阿钦
if Bump didn't give Chin the connection all to himself.
他干嘛要偷?
Fuck would he want to steal it for?
听着,我们知道瘤子说话算话
Look, we know that Bumpy's a man of his word,
但我们不能卖♥♥有瑕疵的货
but we can't sell product that's been whacked to shit.
让我们很难看
Makes us look bad.
这对我们和瘤子的协议也不好
It's bad for our arrangement with Bumpy, too.
瘤子知道声誉的价值
Well, Bumpy knows the value of a good reputation.
这样吧,让我跟他谈谈
I tell you what.Let me talk to him,
看看我们能挖出什麽
and we'll see what we can dig up.
不 - 谢谢
Nah. - Thank you.
我是代理老大,我不喜欢挖东西
I'm acting boss, and I don't like digging.
我现在就需要真正的答桉
I need real fucking answers right fucking now.
代理老大?
Acting boss?
早餐我请
Have some breakfast on me.
听着,我想我们最好跟詹森保持良好关係 你懂吗?
Look, I think it's best if we try and stay on good terms with Johnson, you know?
无意冒犯,史黛拉,妳父亲让我负责
No disrespect, Stella. Your father put me in charge
因为他知道我懂得如何跟黑人讲话
'cause he knows I know how to talk to the Blacks.
他们都想敲我们竹槓
All trying to rip us the fuck off.
本庭成员和议会成员…
The people in this court and the people in the legislature...
玛格丽特,妳的作业都写完了吗?
Did you finish all your homework, Margaret?
我会的
I will.
纪律跟天分一样重要
Discipline is just as important as aptitude.
反正我讨厌上学
I hate school anyways.
但妳喜欢看书
But you love to read.
手册上说黑豹党自卫队
Shh, shh, shh. - The pamphlet says that the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense
呼吁美国民众
calls on the American people in general
小心注意种族歧视的加州议会
to take careful note of the racist California legislature.
你为什麽认为议会有种族歧视?
Why do you believe the legislature is racist?
你不知道吗?你也是其中一分子
Don't you know? You're a part of it,
这不是很明显吗?这是白人制度
and, obviously, this is a white system.
我们的处境很明显
This is obviously where we at.
这份声明似乎指出这些人认为黑人
The statement seems to indicate that these people feel that the Black people have been enslaved
大半辈子都被奴役
throughout most of their lives,
白人社会要为此负责
that the white society is responsible for this,
然后他们继续说黑豹党自卫队
and then they go on to say the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense
相信是时候… - 他们是谁?
believes that the time has come...Who are they?
…进行武装 - 我在这附近看到几个人
I saw a few of them around here.
贝蒂认识他们
Betty knows 'em.
我认为他们看起来就像一群加州罪犯
Look like a bunch of California criminals, if you ask me.
我觉得他们看起来很棒
They look fine to me.
不好意思,小姐
Excuse me, young lady.
我女儿不会真的这麽说吧?
I know my daughter didn't just say that.
她没说错,他们看起来的确很棒
She's not wrong. They do look fine.
依莉丝,可以麻烦妳吗?
Elise, can you please?
黑豹党自卫队呼吁全体美国人♥民♥
The Black Panther Party for Self-Defense calls upon the American people in general
尤其是黑人
and the Black people in particular
全面关注种族歧视的加州议会
to take full note of the racist California legislature,
他们目前正在考虑立法
which is now considering legislation aimed
旨在让黑人缴械并丧失权力
at keeping the Black people disarmed and powerless
同时全国各地的种族歧视警♥察♥单位
at the very same time that racist police agencies throughout the country
正在加剧对黑人的恐怖行动 残暴、谋杀和镇♥压♥
are intensifying the terror... - Okay....brutality, murder, and repression of Black people.
玛格丽特,去把作业做完
Margaret, go finish your homework.
我已经不是小孩子了
I'm not a little kid anymore.
但妳还是我的孩子
But you're still my kid.
坐在这裡看电视 对成绩退步的女孩没有帮助
Sitting around watching TV doesn't help a girl whose grades are faltering.
那妳教了她什麽?
And what are you teaching her...
关掉一个强壮黑人男性 想改变世界的画面吗?
to turn the TV off when a strong Black man is trying to make a difference?
瘤子,这地址不对
Bump, this can't be the right address.
你是说夺走你房♥产的人住在这个烂地方?
You're telling me the man who took your property lives in this dump?
进去吧
Come on.
趴下!
Ohh! - Stay down!
别开枪
D-Don't shoot.
少囉嗦,好吗?
Shut the fuck up, okay?
原谅我
Forgive me.
我是来跟你谈谈你买♥♥下的几栋大楼
I came to speak to you about a group of buildings that you seem to have purchased.
我认识你
I know you.
他没带武器
He's clean.
你还是个捲髮乡巴佬时我就认识你了
I've known you since you was a nappy-head country bumpkin.
你姊姊死前我就认识她了
I knew your sister before she died.
你认识梅贝尔?
You knew Mabel?
我打算娶梅贝尔
I intended to marry Mabel.
葛先生
Mr. G.
你是葛马利?
You're Marley G.
马歇尔葛兰特
Marshall Grant.
扶他起来,把他拉起来
Help him up. Let him up.
来吧,我们进去
This way. Let's just go inside.
你在阿波罗表演萨克斯风
You played sax over at the Apollo.
我记得梅贝尔很喜欢你
I remember Mabel was sweet on you.
我让我姊姊很辛苦,我知道
I put my sis through her paces, I know.
妈妈送我来跟梅贝尔住时
When Mama sent me up here to live with Mabel,
我很生气
I was pretty angry.
你姊姊努力过了,但你太顽固又坏心眼
Your sister tried,but you were just too hard-headed and rotten.
她是个好女人,心胸宽大
She was a good woman. Big heart.
我记得有一天她给了我一卷一分硬币
I remember one day she gave me a roll full of pennies.
我大吃一惊
I was bowled over.
我把钱币塞进口袋
I slipped those coins into my pocket.
觉得自己发财了 好像我是大人物一样
I felt like I was rich, like I was Mr. Big Stuff.
我记得
I remember that.
她週六把那些一分钱硬币给你
She gave you those pennies on Saturday,
星期一你就跟人打架
and by Monday, you was in a fight.
你用一把铜板打烂了一个男孩的脸
You broke a boy's face with a fistful of coins.
记得吗?
Remember that part?
你当时就是个小流氓
You was a little thug even then.
葛先生,我已经不是那个男孩了
You see, I'm not that boy anymore.
但你还是帮派分子,不是吗?
You still a gangster, ain't you?
这就是我想跟你谈的,改变作风
That's what I want to talk to you about...about doing things differently.
你坐牢11年期间
When you was 11 years in prison,
你姊姊很自责没有把你导向正途
your sister blamed herself for not setting you on the right path.
那是害死她的原因
That's what killed her.
梅贝尔也许很自责
And Mabel may have blamed herself,
但我怪你
but I blame you.
佩迪鲁,给他一点钱修门
Pettigrew, give him some money for the door.
真正折磨美国的鸦♥片♥是对金钱的成瘾
The true opiate plaguing America
is its addiction to money.
富人和穷♥人♥
The haves and have nots.
那正是艾斯沃兹想对抗的事
That's the exact sort of thing Ellsworth is trying to fight.
透过盖更大的赌场吗?
By building a bigger casino?
能提供就业机会的赌场
A casino that will provide jobs,
更别提他想盖餐厅、剧院
not to mention he wants to build restaurants, a theater.
这些都能让瘤子大赚一笔
Which will all allow Bumpy to rake in the money hand over fist.
你对我丈夫和他的钱有什麽意见?
What is your problem with my husband and his money?
这只是我的观察,不是意见
It's just an observation, not an opinion.
艾斯沃兹是个生意人
Ellsworth is a businessman.
他拥有的一切都是白手起家
Everything he has, he's made from nothing.
他关心家人,他乐善好施
He cares for his family. He's charitable,
更别提他洗心革面,脱离了毒品交易
not to mention he's reinvented himself,gotten out of the drug trade.
我个人很欣赏他
I, for one, admire him.
哼
Hmph.
他这个人充满了不同面向还有矛盾
He's a man of many facets...and contradictions.
所以妳是说他的钱和钞票无关
So, you're saying...his money isn't about the paper.
而是关于权力
It's about the power?
对,没错
Yes, exactly.
但与此同时,我们的人♥民♥
But all the while, our people are being abused by the cops
被警♥察♥虐待还被经济种姓制度剥削
and exploited by an economic caste system.
你在着作中强调了这一点
Well, you give voice to that in your writing.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表