剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
I don't get it. Sinclair's is booming.
我们都在发大财
We're both raking it in.
听着,我不知道该跟你说什麽
Yeah, look, I don't know what to tell you.
斯特劳勃,他针对你
Straub... he's got it out for you,
他背后有很多有权有势的人
You know, and he's got a lot of powerful people behind him,
那些人可以让我们大家生不如死
people that can make all our lives a living hell.
我只是押注一匹会赢的马
I just backed the horse that's gonna win.
你以为我会束手就擒
And you think I'm just gonna lay down
让他拿走属于我的东西
and let him take what's mine?
不,我没有 我认为你会拼了老命
No, I don't. I think you're gonna fight like hell.
但到头来 我们都知道你会输
But in the end, we both know you're gonna lose.
我说话算话
My word is good.
你的话一文不值
Yours is shit.
瘤子,这只是生意,你知道吗?
Bumpy, it's just business.
每个生意人都只顾自己
And every businessman is out for himself,
对吧,法兰克?
ain't that right, Frank?
只是生意
Just business.
对,你得小心这傢伙,瘤子
Yeah, see? You gotta be wary of this one, Bumpy.
那孩子惹的麻烦比他的价值还多
Fucking kid's more trouble than he's worth.
我不用听你的建议
I don't take advice from you.
那太可惜了,因为如果我是你的话
Well, that's too bad, 'cause...
我会拿斯特劳勃的钱
if I were you, I'd take Straub's money,
把债还清,留得青山在,不怕没柴烧
pay off my debts, and live to fight another day.
如果我不这麽做呢?
And if I don't?
你会失去一切
You'll lose everything.
为了什麽?
For what?
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
这背后涉及了五大家族
All five Families are behind this.
你最好小心点
Better watch your back.
斯特劳勃最好也小心点
And Straub better watch his.
他三天后要去报到
He's got to report in three days.
他会搭巴士去波克堡接受基础训练 然后直接去越南
He'll get bussed down to Fort Polk for basic training,then straight to Vietnam.
杰洛被徵召入伍了
Jerome, drafted?
我记得他还是洛克联盟瘦小子的时候
I remember when he was a skinny little boy in the Rucker League.
他满18岁一週后就入伍了
They got him a week after turning 18.
很多白人男孩都在设法让体♥检♥不过
A lot of white boys are finding a way to get medically disqualified.
就算杰洛拿到假的医生证明也没差
Even if Jerome got some sort of fake doctor's note,it don't matter.
他想去
He wants to go.
因为他爸
Because of his dad.
都是二战时的荣誉
All Big Will's honors from World War II?
对抗纳粹
Fighting the Nazis.
这完全是两码子事
This isn't the same thing at all.
谁知道我们一开始是为了什麽而战
And who knows why and what we're fighting for in the first place.
我可以试着让萨迪克和其他弟兄 跟他谈谈
I can try to get Sadiq and some of the other brothers to talk to him.
他们把徵兵卡烧了
They burned their draft cards.
杰洛说逃避兵役的人 是在推卸对国家的责任
Jerome says draft dodgers are "shirking their duty to country."
妳想爸爸能说服杰洛吗?
Do you think Daddy could talk some sense into Jerome?
我有个更好的主意 可能机会不大
I have an even better idea. It might be a long shot,
但我能联络上一个人
but there is someone I can get in touch with.
连他都说服不了他的话,就没办法了
And if he can't persuade him, no one can.
(巴曼提餐厅)
我要点海鲈 很好
I'll have the branzino. - Very good.
给我肋眼牛排 一分熟,旁边放柠檬
Bring me the ribeye, rare, with some lemons on the side.
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
柠檬的酸有助于分解脂肪
You know, the acid from the lemon,it helps break down the fat.
比较容易消化
It's easier to digest.
你真是见多识广
You're so fucking worldly.
对,我去过五个行政区
Yeah, well, I've been to all five boroughs, you know?
还有几个「异国他乡」,包括纽泽西
A couple of foreign countries, including new Jersey.
史黛拉,我们好久没有一起吃饭了
Well, Stella, it's been too long since you and I sat down and broke some bread.
对,我们两个都很忙
Yeah, well, we've both been busy.
谁想得到一个聪明
I mean, who would have thought that a smart,
有魄力又迷人的年轻女孩
enterprising, attractive young lady
一开始只是帮我接电♥话♥ 最后却成了一家之主
who started off answering phones for me would wind up running a family?
我没有管理什麽
I'm not running anything.
皮诺是老大
He knows the boss.
拜託,我们都知道是怎麽回事
Come on.We all know what's going on.
对,我知道你找我来 不是要讨论我的家族动态
Yeah, well, I know you didn't ask me here to talk over my family dynamics.
妳一定有听说…
I'm sure you've heard that, uh...
哈林区的情况正在改变
things in Harlem are changing.
是吗?
Are they?
对,相信我,确实如此
Yeah.Trust me, they are.
可以说是权力转移
Might be a shift in power, so to speak.
这是什麽?某种警告吗?
What is this, some kind of warning?
是邀请
An invitation.
怎麽了吗,瘤子?
Something wrong, Bumpy?
这是你的签名吗?
Is this your signature?
对,没错
Yeah.
Yeah, it is.
为什麽?
Why?
你为什麽要签名?
Why'd you sign it?
我不知道上面写什麽
I didn't know what it said.
上面说我强迫你 把圣克莱尔所在的土地卖♥♥给我
It says that I coerced you into selling me the property under the St. Clair.
你在我背后捅了一刀,马歇尔
You stabbed me in the back, Marshall.
瘤子,他们拿枪指着我的头
Bumpy, they put a gun to my head,
叫我签名
told me to sign.
我没看,也不知道上面写什麽
I didn't read it or know what the hell it was.
他们没给我时间
They didn't give me time.
那你为什麽不来告诉我?
So, why didn't you come and tell me about it?
他们说如果我告诉任何人就会杀了我
They told me they'd kill me if I talked to anybody.
我签的文件很糟糕,对吧?
It's bad, what I signed, isn't it?
情况不妙
It's not good.
真的很不妙
瘤子
It's definitely not good.
对不起,但是你…
Bumpy, I'm sorry,
你知道我绝对不会伤害你
but you... you know that I'd never do anything to hurt you.
你知道的,对吧?
You... You know that, right?
对
Yeah.
为了纠正错误,我什麽都愿意做
I'll do anything to set it straight, huh?
你儘管说
You name it.
如果需要你帮忙,我会告诉你的
I'll let you know if we need your help.
你先去为今晚的演出做准备吧
In the meantime, go get ready for your set tonight.
你有什麽打算?
So, what's the plan?
我打算让钱斯和佩迪鲁
The plan is I'm gonna get Chance and Pettigrew
传话给斯特劳勃
to deliver a-a message to Straub.
一个超清楚的讯息
A clear fucking message.
史黛拉,妳知道我是那种 不独揽大权不罢休的人
Stella, you know that I'm not a guy who's satisfied until he has it all.
所以我要这麽做 我要独揽大权
So, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna get it all.
当上教父
Capo di tutti capi.
我要加冕称王
I'm gonna take the crown and be king.
问题是
Thing is...
我还在找皇后
I'm still looking for a queen.
这是你求婚的方式吗?
Is this your way of proposing?
感觉不太浪漫
Because it's not very romantic.
对,听着,妳跟我 我们属于彼此,在事业上和私底下都是
Look, you and I, we belong together,you know, professionally and personally.
对,我们的结合会让我们的家族势不可挡
Together as one,our families would be unstoppable.
这是个好主意
It's a nice idea.
只有一个问题
It's just one problem.
是吗?什麽问题?
Oh, yeah? What's... What's that?
我不爱你
I don't love you.
对,但这跟爱无关
Yeah, but this ain't about love.
这跟权力有关
This is about power.
听着
Listen...
妳爸过世后,妳会怎样?
when your father's gone, what happens to you then?
我是说…
Huh? I mean...
你知道他们不会接受女性成员
I mean, you know they'll never open up the books to a woman.
尊重,妳不会得到尊重
Respect? You won't get none.
对,或许妳会拿到几个信封
Yeah, maybe you get a few envelopes,
加上妳爸的私房♥钱
plus whatever your father has stashed away.
过几年好日子
Live a few good years.
然后钱就没了
And then the money's gone.
妳会发现自己住在史泰登岛的连栋房♥屋
You find yourself living in a townhouse in Staten Island downwind of the dump.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表