剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
He ain't the one we gonna hit.
谢了,各位
Thanks, fellas.
怎麽,不打个电♥话♥?
What, no phone call?
我就知道你会在这裡,你老是在工作
I knew you'd be here. You're always working.
我就是这样办事的
It's how I get things done.
我觉得你工作太辛苦了
I think you work too hard.
妳是在约我吗?
Are you asking me on a date?
嗯
Hmm.
不,只是要你帮个忙
No, just a favor.
米基坎帕内拉是个固执的傢伙
Mickey Campanella, he's a stubborn guy.
身为工会老大很辛苦
He's a union boss. It's a tough job.
我知道他听命于你
I know he dances on that little string of yours.
妳要我逼他做些事?
Oh, and you want me to make him dance.
对,没错
Yeah, I do.
雇用一些黑人
Put some Black people on the payroll.
什麽?妳现在是在拍瘤子詹森的马屁吗?
What, are you kissing Bumpy Johnson's ass now?
让他用哈林区的工人来打造哈林区
He's building in Harlem. Let him use Harlem workers.
好吧,对,我不知道这会是民权会议
Okay, yeah.See, I didn't know it was gonna be a civil rights meeting.
不然我就戴我的巴比甘迺迪徽章
I would've worn my Bobby Kennedy button.
你又没差
What's it to you?
公会人数增加,更多会费、更多回扣 黑人白人都一样
More union guys, more dues, more kickbacks, Black or white.
不,听着
Listen, you ever think that maybe I'm trying
妳有没有想过 也许我是想阻止131地区的种族战争?
to prevent a race war at Local 131.
米基坎帕内拉,他很老派 他…妳知道吗?他不喜欢黑人
Mickey Campanella, he's old-school.He's, you know, he don't like the Blacks.
那也许你应该开除他
Then maybe you should get rid of him.
他跟木头镍币一样不能信任
He's as trustworthy as a wooden nickel.
胡说八道,听着,我认识这傢伙35年了
Bullshit. Look, I've known this guy for 35 years.
真的吗?因为我朋友费欧伦提诺
Really? 'Cause my guy, Fiorentino,
他说坎帕内拉一直在偷钱
he says Campanella's been dipping his fingers into the till.
听着
Look...
我对黑人没有意见
I mean, I got no problem with the Blacks.
妳也一样
Neither do you.
我听说妳以前让一个黑人灵魂歌♥手上过妳
I heard you used to let this Black soul singer bang you back in the day.
那问题来了
Which begs the question...
妳为什麽代表瘤子詹森过来?
why are you here on behalf of Bumpy Johnson?
妳跟他也有一腿吗?
Are you fucking him, too?
总比跟你有一腿好
Better him than you.
我听说瘤子在调查 关于那个臭义佬命桉的消息
I heard Bumpy's looking for anything to do with that guinea's murder,
所以我一早就打给你
so I called first thing.
你做得很好,摩西
You did good, Moses.
对,有人跟我说他在路上捡到的
Some guy told me some bullshit that he found it in the street.
是吗?你知道那个人是谁吗? 知道名字吗?
Yeah? You know where the guy is? Get a name?
我喜欢尊重别人的隐私
Uh, I like to respect people's privacy.
但他绝对不是这裡的人
But he definitely ain't from around here.
怎麽说? - 一个南方小子
What makes you say that?Southern boy.
对,穿得像刚下巴士一样
Yeah, dresses like he just got off a bus.
很帅的傢伙
Real handsome fella.
你知道他是谁
You know who he is?
我大概知道
I got a pretty good idea. - Yeah.
你花了多少钱?
How much this set you back?
我花了400元
Oh, I paid $400.
你这辈子从没花过400元买♥♥任何东西 你这个小气鬼
You ain't never paid $400 for anything in your life, you cheap-ass.
好吧,250元
Okay, okay. $250.
250元
$250.
可以吗?
We good?
这裡只有200元
This is only $200. Uh...
瘤子会记得的
Bumpy will remember this.
好吗? - 我罩你
Yeah? - Gotcha.
真可惜,看看那些毒虫 没有自尊
Damn shame.Look at them junkies. No self-respect.
没经历过他们的处境就别妄下定论
Don't judge until you've been in their shoes.
是吗?这是妳的经验之谈吗?
Oh, yeah?What, you speaking from experience?
你在哪裡长大的?
Where'd you grow up?
曼菲斯郊外的农场
On a farm outside Memphis.
来到这裡肯定很震惊吧
Bet coming here was a shock.
真的
You ain't lying.
从住在那麽开阔的地方 到来到这裡毫无空间
Come from living in all that open space to coming here and having none.
你为什麽离开?
Why'd you leave?
在曼菲斯郊外的农场不能改变什麽
Can't make much of a difference on a farm outside Memphis.
那是我们要下手的人吗?
That the dealer we gonna roll?
对,就是他
Yeah. That's him.
那个王八蛋坎帕内拉非死不可
That motherfucker Campanella needs to die.
只要你说一声,我就一枪打爆他的头
Just say the word and I'll put a bullet in his skull.
两枪好了 - 我也想,但没办法
Make that two. - I wish, but we can't.
总得做点什麽
Gotta do something.
我愿意冒险,管他的,只要你一句话
I'm willing to take the risk. Fuck it.Just say the word.
我知道,但有更好的方法
I know you are, but there's a better way.
怎麽说?
How's that?
工会老大就像犯罪集团老大
A union boss is like a crime boss.
他们以为没人动得了他们
They think they're untouchable.
所以除掉老大的最好方法 就是利用另一个老大
So the best way to get rid of a boss is use another boss.
我们要怎麽做?
Well, how we gonna do that?
我研究了一下131区
I've been doing a little homework on Local 131.
他们多年来都在做假帐
They've been cooking the books for years.
是吗?那些黑钱,他们得瞒着国税局
Yeah? Well, all that skim,they gotta hide that from the IRS.
也就是说有两组帐册
Which means they have two sets of books.
今晚工会大厅关门后 我要你把两组帐册都拿来
I'm gonna need you to get them both when the union hall closes tonight.
好 - 那好
Okay. - Alright.
听着 我是你认识最久的朋友 所以我有资格这麽说
Look, I'm your oldest friend,which is why I get to say this.
只请黑人工人? 不付钱给臭义佬?
Only Negro workers, not paying off the guineas.
你活在幻想世界裡,兄弟
You're living in fantasy land, brother.
你付钱给警♥察♥跟政客
You pay the cops, you pay the politicians,
现在你选择逆流而上 你可能会被冲走
and now you're choosing to swim upstream,and you could get washed away.
有些幻想值得奋斗
Some fantasies are worth fighting for.
也许是你总是需要奋斗
Or maybe it's just you always need a fight.
他就在这间公♥寓♥的一楼
Here's the apartment. It's on the first floor.
我们的目标会在那裡
That's where our mark will be.
楼上有谁?
Who's upstairs?
嗑了药的毒虫、妓♥女♥,不用担心
Strung-out junkies, hookers. No one to worry about.
没有我们认识的人
No one we know of.
怎麽了?
What's wrong?
感觉不太对劲
Something don't feel right about this.
这是我们唯一的计画
It's the only plan we got.
好吧
Okay.
好
Alright.
我找到妳要找的东西了
Found out what you're looking for.
我想我知道是谁杀了牛仔尼克
I think I know who killed Cowboy Nick.
是谁?
Who is it?
某个南方来的小子想闯出名堂
Some kid from the South looking to make a name for himself.
他一直让我很头痛
Been a real thorn in my side.
他叫什麽名字?
What's his name?
妳得先告诉我一件事
Gonna need something from you first.
这跟工会有关吗?
Is this about the union?
131区是乔可伦坡的地盘,不是我们的
131's Joe Colombo's local, not ours.
这种事不是一成不变的
These things, they're not written in stone.
你引起我的注意了
You got my attention.
131区有个人 布鲁诺费欧伦提诺
There's a guy in Local 131, Bruno Fiorentino.
他兄弟是乔奇史马许
His brother is Georgie Smash.
对,乔奇是我们家族的人
Yeah, Georgie's in our Family.
那就是重点
That's the point.
如果米基下台,工会法律会要求临时改选
If Mickey should somehow step down,union laws mandate a snap election.
你要布鲁诺参选?
You want Bruno to run?
不,我要布鲁诺赢
No, I want Bruno to win.
这样我们就能掌控131区
So we'd get 131.
我的工地想雇用谁就雇用谁
And I get to hire whoever I want on my site.
乔会生气的
It's gonna piss Joe off.
妳会处理的
You'll handle that.
不管你打算如何对付坎帕内拉
Whatever you have planned for Campanella,
那会扯到我们身上吗?
will any of it blow back to us?
完全不会
None of it.
我要知道是谁杀了牛仔尼克 否则免谈
I'm gonna need whoever killed Cowboy Nick or no deal.
把钱放下,钱没问题,别碰
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表