剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
Oh, God.
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
哦
Oh.
我们的重点是社区动力
Our focus is community initiative,
不是会害死我们的暴♥力♥行为
not violent actions that'll get us all killed.
我们得表明立场 - 我建议锁定分局
We have to take a stand.I say we target the precinct.
攻击臭条子的要害
Hit them pigs right where it hurts.
我们应该提倡自卫,不是杀了他们
We're supposed to be promoting self-defense,not killing them.
我同意,开始杀♥警♥♥察♥,我们的麻烦就大了
Agreed. We start killing cops,we'll find ourselves in a world of shit.
好 - 我们来谈谈象徵性的行动
Okay. - Let's talk symbolic action.
抵抗声明 - 我支持象徵性行动 但萨迪克在做炸♥弹♥
A statement of resistance.I'm all for symbolic action, but Sadiq's building a bomb.
135街有个被关闭的警♥察♥局
There's that cop station they shut down on, um, 135th.
是空的 - 太冒险了
It's empty. - Too risky.
那警车呢?
What about a cop car?
四下无人时停在街上
Parked on the street when no one's around.
想像一下警♥察♥出来看到他们的警车
Just imagine the terror on the cops' faces
被烧到面目全非时,脸上的恐惧
when they come out and see their cruiser being burned from the inside out.
可以了 我支持杰莫的计画
It's ready, and I'm in favor of Jamal's plan.
那些臭条子开车经过哈林区时 每个黑人都会被吓到,对吧?
Every Black in Harlem gets spooked when them pigs' cars drive by, right?
也许看到其中一个被炸死也不错
Well, might be good to see one of 'em blow up.
要是有个老奶奶刚好经过呢?
And what happens if some old granny just happens to be walking by?
我们会随时通报这个街区 确保不会误伤平民
We'll keep the block posted.Make sure there's no collateral damage.
你们都知道自己在做什麽吧?
Y'all know the step you're taking, right?
我们越界了
We're crossing a line.
要我说的话,早就该越界了
A line should have been crossed a long while ago,if you ask me.
醒醒吧
Wake your ass up.
看来你老闆根本不在乎你
Seems your boss don't give a shit about you.
这表示你对我来说已经没有用处了
Which means I have no more use for you.
你现在很了解瘤子,对吧,可伦坡?
You know Bumpy pretty well at this point, don't you, Colombo?
杀了我,你就死定了
Shoot me, you good as dead.
该死,我们忘了告诉他
Oh, shit. We forgot to tell him.
他不知道 - 他不知道
He don't know. - He doesn't know.
来吧,告诉他 - 对,我有消息要告诉你
Go on, tell him. - Yeah, I got some news for you.
瘤子住院了
Bumpy, he's in the hospital.
他们说是心脏病发作之类的
They said it was like a heart attack or something.
对
Yeah.
他们不知道他是死是活
Don't know if he's gon' live or die,
所以我不太担心瘤子会怎样
so I'm not too fucking worried about what Bumpy's gonna do.
等等…
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
如果瘤子死了,你会需要我
If Bumpy dies, you're gonna need me.
怎麽说?
How so?
我知道东西都放在哪裡
Well, I know where everything is...
他放钱的地方、地下毒窟
where he keeps his money, the underground stash houses.
我是接♥班♥人 所以如果瘤子死了
I'm next in line, so if Bumpy dies,
你会需要我
you're gonna need... me.
但如果他没死,不到你死他不会罢休
But if he don't, he won't rest till you're dead.
这黑鬼在胡说八道
Nigga talking nonsense.
对,也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但我不知道
I don't know.
也许他没有我们想的那麽忠诚
Maybe he's not as loyal as we thought.
好吧,大兵
All right, soldier,
你帮自己争取到一点时间
you bought yourself a little time.
是谁?
Who is it?
史黛拉
Hi, Stella.
好久不见
Long time no see.
怎麽了?妳一副见了鬼的模样
What's the matter? You look like you've just seen a ghost.
妳不让我进去吗?
You not gonna let me in?
妳家很漂亮
Nice place.
谢谢
Thanks.
没有比茶更烈的东西吗?
You ain't got nothing stronger than tea?
时间还早,妳就想开始喝酒了吗?
It's early. You ready to start boozing?
如果妳有的话,我想来点波本威士忌
I'd take a little bourbon if you had some.
我没有
I don't.
妳来干嘛,奥琳琵雅?
What are you doing here, Olympia?
我来看我的继女
I came to see my stepdaughter.
我想妳
I missed you.
妳知道我父亲不希望妳待在哈林区
You know my father doesn't want you here in Harlem.
妳父亲已经不在这裡了
Oh, well, your father's not here anymore.
这不会改变什麽
That don't change things.
但对我来说会
Oh, but it does for me.
因为我决定夺回 妳从我这裡偷走的一切
You see, because I've decided to take back everything that you've stole from me.
妳在说什麽?
The fuck you talking about?
我在说我的人生 我的丈夫
I'm talking about my life, my husband,
我的朋友、我的家
my friends, my home.
我珍惜的一切都因为妳而消失了
Everything that I have cherished is now gone because of you.
妳试图谋杀我 还记得吗?
You tried to have me murdered. You remember that?
全是谎言,妳让我丈夫相信了
All lies,which you made my husband believe.
在我为妳付出那麽多之后
And after everything that I have done for you?
我把妳视如己出地抚养长大
I raised you like you were my own.
我喂妳吃饭,唸床边故事给妳听
I fed you, I read you bedtime stories,
我甚至还帮妳洗髒衣服
and I even did your dirty fucking laundry.
废话少说
Enough of this bullshit.
妳得回纽泽西,马上回去
You need to go back to New Jersey now.
妳得为妳的行为付出代价
And you need to pay for what you've done.
也许妳该离开这裡
So, maybe you need to leave town.
先警告妳
Fair warning.
(《下一次将是烈火》 詹姆斯鲍德温着)
♪ So long ♪
♪ Hope we'll meet again Someday ♪
♪ Hope that maybe then You'll say ♪
♪ "Darling, I was wrong" ♪
我好想你
Missed you, man.
我知道
I know.
我不卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥了
I stopped selling heroin.
你为了我那麽做?
What? You did that for me?
我不想再毒害社区了
I didn't wanna poison the community no more.
但你还是在卖♥♥女性身体
But you're still selling women's bodies,
赌博和放高♥利♥贷♥
gambling, and loan sharking.
我尽力了
I'm trying my best.
我要怎麽做才能得到你的认可?
What I gotta do to get your approval?
我给过你机会
You had your time with me.
我迷失了 我需要你的帮助
I'm lost. I need your help.
每个人都得找到自己的路
Every man has to find his way.
我埋下了种子
I planted the seeds.
我给过你我的友谊
I gave you my friendship.
和所有智慧,但我不能告诉你该怎麽做
Whatever wisdom I had, but I can't tell you what to do.
你必须做出选择
You have to make choices.
你在依莉丝身上种下了这些种子
You planted the seeds in Elise.
现在她成了黑豹党…
Now she's a Black Panther.
这让我感到害怕
It's got me scared.
依莉丝的坚毅是你无法想像的
Elise has a fortitude that you can't even imagine.
她是遗传到你
She got that from you.
是真的
It's real.
你是真的,你在这裡
You're real.You're here.
我在你心中
I'm in you.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
(早餐、午餐、冠军甜甜圈)
(汉堡)
今天培根好香,格林小姐
Bacon smells good today, Miss Green.
酥脆培根加双面半生荷包蛋,马上来
Extra crispy with eggs over easy coming right up,
还有两份玉米粥
and two sides of grits.
妳真是服务周到的圣人 妳儿子还好吗?
You are a saint that serves. Hey, how's your boy?
还是一眠大一寸吗?
Still getting bigger by the minute?
停不下来,也不想停下来
Can't stop it. Wouldn't if I could.
对了 别被他们操得太辛苦
Say now, don't let him work you too hard.
天啊
Psst. - Lord Jesus.
放轻鬆,是我
Relax. It's me.
他们每天都来吗?
They come here every day?
谁?警♥察♥吗?
Who, the fuzz?
屡试不爽 每天白吃白喝
Without fail. Eating for free every day.
每天同一时间、同一班?
Every day, same time, same shift?
就我所知,妳不是记者
Last I checked, you wasn't no reporter,
妳问这干嘛?
so what's this really about?
他们以为自己天下无敌
They think they're invincible,
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表