剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
(本故事改编自真人实事)
(但特定角色刻画、事件、地点和对话)
(均为戏剧效果之虚构设定或编造)
(《哈林教父》前情提要…)
我们该拿爱管閒事的詹森怎麽办?
What are we gonna do about Johnson interfering?
我们只要确保 马歇尔葛兰特在我们掌控之中
All we have to do is make sure that Marshall Grant stays in our pocket.
你要拆掉阿波罗剧院来盖这个?
Are you gonna tear down the Apollo Theater to put this up?
对 - 我要把我的土地卖♥♥给瘤子詹森
I'm selling my property to Bumpy Johnson.
好的,先生 - 欢迎来到圣克莱尔俱乐部
Welcome to Club St. Clair.
莫妮克!
Monique!
杰洛还好吗?他几岁了?
How's Jerome? How old is he now?
快18岁了 他们长得好快
Almost 18. Crazy how fast they grow.
他现在常玩音乐
He's always playing music now.
他会跟泰迪一样优秀
He's gon' be as good as Teddy was.
你有赌场、女人
You got gambling, you got girls, who knows what else?
谁知道还有什麽? 警♥察♥还对你睁一隻眼闭一隻眼
And cops, they give you a pass.
我只是说你不能说我没有受到歧视
I'm just saying you can't say that I don't experience prejudice, too.
你想抱怨吗?去华盛顿游♥行♥吧
You wanna complain? Go march the fuck on Washington.
今天,义裔美国人社区骄傲地…
Today, the Italian-American community stands proud...
对 - 是的,先生
That's right. - Yes, sir.
…决心要对抗不公不义
And determined to fight injustice.
好耶!
Yeah!
他到底在干嘛?
The fuck is he doing?
…他们的决心启发了我们
Their determination has inspired us.
你是要我保护你
You want me to protect you?
有一个问题 我不信任你
Here's one problem. I don't trust you.
瘤子詹森的妻子今天来我的店裡 想典当她珍贵的珠宝
Bumpy Johnson's wife was in my shop today,trying to pawn her valuable jewelry.
我得叫她去市中心
I had to send her way downtown. - Where?
哪裡? - 站住,小偷!
Stop, thief!
你干嘛那麽做?
Why'd you do it?
我不想再逃了 - 你还需要我的保护吗?
I don't wanna run no more. - You still want my protection?
该死,我很需要
Hell, I could sure use it.
你真是一团糟,你知道吗?
Well, you're a damn mess. You know that?
但你有潜力
But you got something.
(圣克莱尔俱乐部)
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hey.
你好瘤子,你好吗?
Hey, what's happening, man?
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, man.
这地方,兄弟,这地方太棒了
This place, man... this place is great, man.
瘤子,你打造了这个俱乐部,兄弟
Bumpy.Man, you put this club together, man.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
你是我小时候的偶像
When I grew up, I wanted to be just like you.
你让哈林区很有面子,谢谢
Making Harlem look good. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯特,妳好吗?
Kate, how you doing?
我喜欢这件洋装 很漂亮吧?
Love the dress. - Isn't it darling?
汤姆去巴黎时帮我挑的
Tom picked it up for me while he was in Paris.
汤姆,别让我们其他人难堪了
Tom, stop making the rest of us look bad.
你觉得怎麽样? - 复原得还不错
How you feeling? - I'm healing all right.
今晚抽水的状况如何?
How's the, uh, rake so far today?
要不是强尼蟑螂,收益会更高
Well, it'd be higher if it weren't for that damn Johnny the Roach.
那溷蛋在21点赌桌上手气很旺
Motherfucker caught fire on a blackjack table.
好
All right.
叫马帝送几瓶上等好酒 再找几个女孩帮他加油
Tell Marty to send over some top-shelf booze,a couple of girls to cheer him on.
看看我们能从中捞到什麽
See what we can rake back from there.
没问题,瘤子
I'm on it, Bumpy.
看看那个土包子马屁精
Look at that country suck-up motherfucker.
你不喜欢法兰克?
Oh... so you don't like Frank?
瘤子要我跟他合作
Bumpy wants me to work with him.
好,我会跟他合作
Yeah, I'll work with him all right.
但是…
But...
但如果他敢轻举妄动
But... I'll bust that nigga's head wide open
我就打爆那个黑鬼的头
if he even thinks about making the wrong move.
我是认真的,好吗?
I'm serious, man.
你觉得自从心脏的事之后
You think, since that heart thing,
瘤子的判断力有问题吗?
something's wrong with Bumpy's judgement?
想都别想
Don't even think that.
我怎麽能不那麽想?
How could I not think that?
法兰克差点杀了躺在医院裡的瘤子
Frank nearly killed Bumpy while he was laid out in the hospital.
嘘
Shh!
他不是进去送花的
He didn't go in there to bring him flowers.
他是要进去朝他的头开枪
He went in there to put a bullet in his head.
别忘了
And don't you forget.
对,他也伤过你
Yeah, he tore you up a bit, too.
这个嘛…那孩子为了跟瘤子重修旧好
Well... the kid risked his life
冒了生命危险,所以…
for a second chance with Bumpy, so, uh...
我尊重这一点
I can respect that.
你也可以拍他马屁
You can suck up to him, too.
我一点也不相信那个溷蛋
I don't trust that motherfucker for a hot second.
再给我一杯
Let me get another one.
好精彩的表演
Hell of a set.
坐吧
Sit.
敬你 - 敬你
To you.
你又让我有地方演奏了
To you, for giving me a place to play again.
虽然我的手指还有点僵硬
Although my fingers are still a bit stiff.
我看不出来
Well, you couldn't tell.
不,这个地方…
No. This place,
你打造的东西很了不起
it's amazing what you've built.
真希望你姊姊能看到
Just wish your big sister could have seen it.
她绝对不会相信的
She never would've believed it.
没错
Well, that's right.
对,我…
Yeah. I, uh...
我带了东西来感谢你
I brought you something as a thank you.
不需要
Unnecessary.
不,有必要
No, it is.
这是你很久以前给梅贝尔的东西
Something that you gave Mabel long ago.
诗集
A book of poems.
你老爱看书
You was always reading
想和梅贝尔分享 你对诗的热爱想
and tryin' to get Mabel to share your love of poetry.
「克劳德麦凯」
Claude McKay.
(《哈林影子》,克劳德麦凯着)
《如果我们必须死》
"If We Must Die."
「如果我们必须死,别像猪一样
"If we must die,let it not be like hogs...
在不光彩的地方被猎杀囚禁
hunted and penned in an inglorious spot.
飢饿的疯狗在我们身边狂吠
While round us bark the mad and hungry dogs,
嘲笑我们不幸的命运」
making their mock at our accursed lot."
被你感动到了 对
You got me.
敬你 - 敬你
To you. - Mm-hmm. To you.
各位…
Good work, fellas.
对
Night.
强尼蟑螂的事你说对了
Hey, you was right about Johnny Roach.
那溷蛋喝得烂醉,把钱都输光了
Motherfucker got drunk on his ass and lost all his dough.
贪婪和酒精是赌场的完美玩伴
Greed and booze are the perfect playmates for a casino.
我们认识你吗?
We know you?
我会轰掉你的头
I'll blow your fucking head off.
慢慢把手伸出来
Take your hand out slowly now...
我是法♥院♥人员
I'm an officer of the court.
艾斯沃兹詹森
Ellsworth Johnson?
这是你的传票
You've been served.
♪ Yeah ♪
(有色人种候诊室)
♪ Change ♪
(哈林区)(世界历史 非洲人和非白人书籍特卖♥♥)
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ I can hear death Calling my name ♪
♪ I can hear death Calling again ♪
♪ I swear to God, Things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I swear to God, things Ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I keep a revolver With your name ♪
♪ I keep a revolver With your name, just in case ♪
♪ Lay on my Back watching the ceiling fan ♪
♪ I had a dream To touch a kilogram ♪
♪ Still at odds With the Irish mob ♪
♪ Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard ♪
(麦尔坎X大道)
♪ Lord, these... really Out here preying on me ♪
(莱诺克斯)
♪ Got the .40 on me And His hand on me ♪
(给黑人的讯息)(美国撤军越南 妇女示♥威♥争取和平)
♪ Snow-white mink Like I'm Dutch Schultz ♪
♪ Run the books and let me show You how the numbers look ♪
♪ You can't be lucky Like you Luciano ♪
♪ The kilos slammin' Like they new pianos ♪
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表