剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
No. That's not what I want.
我要把她吓得屁滚尿流
I want to scare the fucking shit out of her.
妳要怎麽做,史黛拉?
And how are you going to do that, Stella?
告诉她你会完全照她的要求做
Tell her you followed through on everything that she asked,
说你杀了我 然后派车载她
that you killed me, and then send her a car
去农场看我的尸体
to take her to the farm to see my dead body.
然后呢?
Then what?
剩下的交给我
Just leave the rest to me.
(所有权力都归于人♥民♥)
幸好我们把炸♥药♥移到了安全的地方
It's a good thing we moved the dynamite
out of here to a secure location.
而且时间刚刚好,真是好险
In the nick of time, too. That was close.
问题是,是谁叫那些臭条子来搜查的?
The question is, who told them pigs to come looking?
你是说我们有内鬼?
Hmm. - You saying we got a rat?
毫无疑问
No doubt about it.
我们一把炸♥药♥运进来 这裡所有人就都知道了
The minute we moved the explosives in,everybody in this place knew.
可能是我们当中任何一个人
It could be any one of us.
该死,可能就是现在坐在这裡的人
Shoot, it could be somebody sitting at this table right now.
可能是我 如果是我告诉杜兰的话
Might be me. If I was the one that told Dolan,
让他揍我一拳才是明智之举
would be smart to get him to punch me in the face.
很有道理,小姐 - 拜託
That is conviction, girl. - Come on, now.
不管是谁,我知道要怎麽把他们逼出来
Whoever it is, I think I know how to smoke 'em out.
要怎麽做?
How?
我要站在我父亲的立场思考
I'm gonna put myself in my father's shoes.
自问「瘤子詹森会怎麽做?」
Ask myself, what would Bumpy Johnson do?
气色不错,吉甘特太太
Looking good, Mrs. Gigante.
谢谢
Thank you.
小子,你叫什麽名字?
安东尼
What's your name, kid?
安东尼
Anthony.
从现在开始 你愿意当我的私人司机吗,安东尼?
How would you like to be my personal driver from now on, Anthony?
乐意之至
I'd like that a lot.
一言为定
Done.
还要多久才会到农场?
How much longer till we get to the farm?
大约…
Oh, about...
哦
Ohh!
你这个该死的叛徒 你这个该死的叛徒
You fucking traitor! You fucking traitor!
我要告诉文森
I'm gonna tell Vincent! - Oh, yeah?
文森会…你死定了 - 是吗?
Vincent said you're a dead man!
妳以为是谁批准的?
Who the fuck do you think approved this?
史黛拉吉甘特只告诉妳这一次
This is a one-time message from Stella Gigante.
离哈林区远一点,听到了吗?
Stay the fuck out of Harlem, you hear me?
你死定了,你这个走狗!
You're a fucking dead man, you traitor piece of shit!
妳说完了吗?因为我还没说完
Are you done? 'Cause I'm not.
我的腿!
My leg!
「我的腿!我的…」
"My leg! My leg! My..."
詹森太太
Mrs. Johnson.
很高兴再见到妳
It's lovely to see you again.
真希望我也能这麽说
I wish I could say the same.
你气色不错,看来你好多了
You look good. I see you're doing better.
没错
That's right.
请坐
Have a seat.
好
Yeah.
你想用戴尔钱斯换多少?
How much do you want in return for Del Chance?
我可以很贪心,说圣克莱尔俱乐部的五成
Well, you know, I could be greedy
and say 50% of Club St. Clair.
但我知道你不会答应的,对吧?
But I know you'll never go for that.
我们会回到原点
Yeah, we'll be right back where we started.
听着,我们都是生意人
Look, we're both businessmen.
我们早就该和解了
We should have settled this long ago.
5 points.
5%
25.
25% - 7.5%
而且我们会用你的水泥
7.5, and we use your concrete.
我得让其他家族分一杯羹
I gotta cut in the other families.
你应该比任何人都清楚规矩
You of all people know how this works.
这样吧 最后提议,瘤子
I'll tell you what. A final offer, Bumpy.
给我15%,给其他老大5%
15 points for me, 5 for the other bosses,
你照我们开的价格使用所有建筑原料
and you use all our construction for the prices that we set.
听着,我们都能赚钱
Look, we'll both make money.
你也能重建哈林区
And you'll get to rebuild Harlem.
等钱斯毫髮无伤地回到我身边
When Chance is back with me, alive and unharmed,
我们就成交
we got a deal.
你跟法兰克卢卡斯的关係
And that thing you got going with Frank Lucas,
不会长久,乔
it won't last forever, Joe.
等到结束之后,我猜…
And when it ends, my guess is...
我们会一起杀了你
we'll kill you together.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
不好意思 吉甘特太太的房♥间准备好了吗?
Excuse me, Rose. Is Mrs. Gigante's room ready?
记住,我们得到的线报
Remember, the tip we got said the Panthers
说这裡可能有很多黑豹党的炸♥药♥ 所以小心点
may have a lot of dynamite here, so be careful.
准备好了吗? - 好了,队长
You ready? - Ready, Sarge.
去看看吧
Let's check it out.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
搞什麽?
我没带枪
- Whoa, whoa. - What the fuck?
但他们有
I ain't carrying, but they are.
哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
放下武器,不然我们就开枪了
Drop the weapons, or we shoot.
你们疯了吗?
Are you fucking crazy?
你们这些白♥痴♥不会有好下场的
This ain't gonna end well for you fucking idiots.
你不会有好下场的
This ain't gonna end well for you.
放下武器,各位
Drop 'em, boys.
杀了一个警♥察♥,你们的人生就完了
You kill a cop, your life is over.
让我们祈祷事情不会演变成那样
Let's all pray it don't come to that.
你们只需要说出替你们工作的线人名字
All you gotta do is give us the name of the informant who was working for you.
我什麽都不会说
I ain't telling you shit.
我是瘤子詹森的女儿,记得吗?
I'm Bumpy Johnson's daughter, remember?
我父亲总有逼不得已的办法来得到答桉
My father has a way of getting answers when push comes to shove.
他教了我一、两招
He taught me a thing or two.
所以你应该知道不说出名字会有什麽后果
So you should know what it means if you don't give me that name.
见见大老二巴斯特
Meet Big Dick Buster.
(莱诺克斯大楼)
哦
Oh.
你还好吗?
You okay?
她不想放手
She didn't wanna let me go.
当然不想
I certainly didn't.
小纳告诉我…你为了救我回来,分了那些臭义佬一杯羹
Nat told me you gave the guineas a piece for getting me back.
你没必要那麽做,瘤子
You didn't have to do that, Bumpy.
我知道风险
I knew the risk.
这麽说吧,我分清楚轻重缓急了
You see, I got my priorities straight.
没有你们,我什麽都不是
Without you guys, I'm nothing.
只是…
Oh.
小心点,戴尔,他才刚出院
Careful, Del. The man just got out of the hospital.
走吧
Come on.
他选错边了,依莉丝
He chose the wrong side, Elise.
团结是我们唯一的力量
Unity is our only strength.
♪ What? ♪
- ♪ All I know is pain ♪ - ♪ What? ♪
- ♪ All I feel is rain ♪ - ♪ What? ♪
- ♪ How can I maintain ♪ - ♪ What? ♪
- ♪ With that shit on my brain? ♪ - ♪ What? ♪
- ♪ How can I maintain? ♪ - ♪ What? ♪
- ♪ What? ♪ - ♪ All I know is pain ♪
- ♪ What? ♪ - ♪ How can I maintain? ♪
- ♪ What? ♪ - ♪ All I know is pain ♪
♪ Niggas made it out of hell, I survived the furnace ♪
♪ Feel like Holy Ghost my twin, Might just be fraternal ♪
♪ I learned early to keep it Cool even with a burner ♪
♪ And ain't a nigga More dangerous ♪
♪ Than a nigga With discernment, look ♪
♪ Pistol grip pump will leave you strong ♪
♪ When you in the street ♪
♪ Kraft ain't the only nigga Out here really making cheese ♪
♪ Niggas in my section dream of Bodies 'fore they even speak ♪
♪ If I kill dogs, I go ape, Nigga, I ain't Greek ♪
- ♪ All I know is pain ♪ - ♪ What? ♪
- ♪ All I feel is rain ♪ - ♪ What? ♪
- ♪ How can I maintain ♪ - ♪ What? ♪
- ♪ With that shit on my brain? ♪ - ♪ What? ♪
♪ What? What? What? What? ♪
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表