acid applied to the corpses, in an attempt to aid decomposition.
而且身上都被泼了硫酸 为了溶尸
Agota wasn't even buried.
阿格塔甚至没有被埋起来
Maybe the killer was disturbed?
也许凶手被♥干♥扰了
The land he used to bury his victims in is now entirely different.
埋尸地点已和从前大不相同
It's not so easy to dig a grave
在一块高级住♥宅♥开♥发♥地里
in the midst of an executive housing development.
挖坑埋人可不是那么容易的事
She wasn't just above ground,
她不止没有被埋
she was raised, shown off.
反而被摆了出来 摆给人看
He's running high, his work is finally getting recognition.
凶手玩兴奋了 他的手法终于有人认出来了
This is his 15 minutes of fame.
这15分钟就是他的成名时间
Well, compared to the others,
好吧 和其他案件的手法相比
I'd say Agota's murder was poorly executed, hesitant.
阿格塔被处置得很不到位 凶手犹豫了
What do you want to give him-- marks out of ten?
你想怎样 给凶手打十分吗
The ties are exactly the same.
捆绑手法就是一人所为
Give me your tie.
领带给我
Hold out your hands.
伸出双手
Seriously?
不是吧你
Watch carefully. I want you to memorise this.
仔细看好 记住绑法
Now get out of it.
你往外逃
Your turn. Do it to me. Exactly the same knot.
这回你来绑我 要系一样的结
Are you done? Yep.
系好了吗 嗯
Wrong. Mirror image, nearly.
不对 虽然很像 几乎很像
An inverted copy.
但这是一桩模仿案
The ties on Agota are copies of the ties carried out on the other girls.
捆绑阿格塔的手法是在模仿前面的那三起案件
They are identical-- hers are not the same.
前面三个一模一样 但是这个有些出入
So the guy got rusty. It's been 16 years.
他手生了 都16年了
Whoever murdered Sally and the others was ritualistic, meticulous,
杀害莎莉那些女孩的凶手是仪式狂 细节狂
you said so yourself.
这话是你说的
Agota's murder was different.
杀害阿格塔的手法不一样了
Maybe her killer was too.
凶手也不一样了
Two killers.
两个凶手
One in the 90s, one in the present day.
一个在过去 一个在现在
It brings Harding and Marsh back into frame.
所以还要继续调查哈丁和马什
It's only on Agota that we lost our cases against them.
只有阿格塔身上没有他们的作案痕迹
We had no case.
我们根本无案可查
They're only as guilty as any other pervert or freak who lived in the area.
那两个人就跟其他变♥态♥一样下流但不致罪
It is possible, in theory...
这个着手点是可行的 理论上...
It's not a theory, it's a hunch.
你这不是理论 根本就是直觉
I'm sorry, Claire, someone's out there
抱歉 珂莱尔 凶手正在暗处
right now preparing to kill again, laughing at us.
准备再次大开杀戒 然后嘲笑我们
We can't allow ourselves to get distracted now.
我们现在不能分心
You hated Harding, but you can't make the crime fit the suspect.
你恨哈丁 但你不能把案情往嫌疑人身上套
We have to stick to the evidence.
我们要以证据为重
If there were two killers, forensics would have picked it up.
如果凶手是两个人 法医会鉴定出来的
Is that your answer to everything these days?
你现在就用这个说辞应对所有问题
Just send it off to the lab, job done.
什么都推给鉴定科 工作就完成了
That's what all this is all about, isn't it?
你要的原来就是这样 是不是
Your dragging me back here,
你把我拽回警局
a last-ditch attempt at resurrecting your failing career?
就是为了挽救你正在衰败的事业
They've found prints in the warehouse, a cigarette butt,
他们在仓库里发现了指纹 在一截烟蒂上
a colleague said that Agota was with someone when she left the club.
阿格塔的一名同事说她是和一个人一起走的
These are the concrete lines of inquiry I intend to pursue.
这些就是我想要追查的铁证线索
The only place I see evidence of difference is...
我看唯一的不同之处就是...
What happened to you?
你到底怎么了
OK.
好了
Go on.
去吧
Mum! Mum!
妈妈 妈妈
Hello, gorgeous.
我的宝贝
Oh, my God, I am so glad you persuaded him.
我的天 我真高兴你能劝动老爸
This is so cool!
真的是太好了
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Come on.
走吧
Why do people like these places?
怎么大家都喜欢这种地方
They don't. Not all.
并不是 并不都是
Some of us are too old.
有些人太老了
So...
我说...
Is this really the place?
这个地方谈话行吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know, I mean,
我不知道 我是说
I had thought we could talk about anything, anywhere,
我以为我们可以在任何地方讨论任何话题
but evidently that's not true.
但并不是
I know it's taking a while.
案子还要花上一段时间
I'm more involved than I'd previously imagined.
我现在比预料中的涉足更深
How involved?
怎么就更深了
Four girls, Norrie.
四个女孩死了 诺瑞
Years ago. Not all.
死了很多年了 并不是
There was a message left... on the most recent.
最近死的这个女孩手里 塞有一张纸条
Hang, hang on, go back a step.
等等 等等 稍等一下
My shoulder number.
上面写着我的警号♥
What? On a corpse?
什么 在尸体手里
What the f...?
这他妈...
I'm not hearing this, I'm not hearing this,
我听不懂 我听不懂
at least I don't want to... Shit, Claire!
至少我不想听...妈的 珂莱尔
Please, calm down! Please. Calm down?
求你了 冷静下来 求你了 冷静
You've just told me there's a psychopath coming after you.
你这是在说有个变♥态♥在跟踪你
You're getting out of here, you're coming home. Now.
你给我马上退出 马上回来
Think of the danger you could be putting yourself in,
好好想想你可能涉及到的危险
not just you!
不止会波及你
What if he's trying to tell me I'm the only one who can stop him?
万一凶手想表达的是只有我才能阻止他呢
I failed them before.
我曾让她们失望过
What do you think? How do I look?
你们看 好看吗
Like a prostitute. Get changed.
像个妓♥女♥ 给我换掉
Ditch the heels, try it with a cardigan.
不要搭高跟鞋 配件开衫试试
Gorgeous.
你真漂亮
Hello?
你好
Are you Claire Church? Yes... speaking, who's this?
你是珂莱尔·彻池 我是 你是哪位
You came to see my mum about my sister, Mimi.
你来找过我妈 关于我妹咪♥咪♥
I'll do the test.
我去做基因检测
Is that it?
这就行了
Yep, that's it. All done.
没错 这就行了
This is all Jason's fault.
都是杰森的错
Is that your dad?
他是你们老爸
He's not my dad. My mum's boyfriend.
他不是我爸 是我妈男友
He'd try it on...
他对咪♥咪♥...
Mimi told Mum, but she wouldn't listen.
咪♥咪♥跟妈说了 但她不听
Instead she kicked her out for being a bad influence.
反而扫她出门 说她闹得家里鸡犬不宁
Then came the drugs. She got this look.
然后咪♥咪♥开始吸毒 变得不成人样
She'd have done anything.
她愿意做任何事情
She didn't have a choice.
因为她没得选
Did you ever see any of her clients?
你见过她的客户吗
This one guy-- a proper pervert, into some really twisted stuff.
有个男的 超级扭曲 喜欢那些变♥态♥玩意
Mimi were terrified of him, but he'd pay double, so...
咪♥咪♥很害怕他 但是他付双倍 所以...
Could have been younger then.
他当年可能会年轻一些
But, Jackie, if you could identify him,
嘉琪 如果你能认出他来
we could catch him, and make him stop.
我们就能抓住他 让惨案不再发生
Oh, God, I told him we were only nipping out for fags.
老天 我跟他说我们只是出来买♥♥些东西
Jason?
是指杰森
If he ever tries anything with you...
如果他敢对你...
That's your lot.
这就是命
I can't... I can't.
我不能...我不能
Liam! We need to go. Come on, baby.
利亚姆 得走了 快来宝贝
You want to get them to rent you an apartment if you're staying so long.
还要待上一阵的话就让他们给你租间公♥寓♥
I'm sorry I'm so late.
很抱歉我回来晚了
We had a great night.
我们今晚玩得很好
Disney Store, Hard Rock.
去了迪士尼店 看了一场硬摇
Plenty of signs of her still being a kid, thank God.
很多方面来看她还是个孩子 谢天谢地
Good.
很好
We missed you.
我们想你了
I promise I'll make it up to you.
我发誓我会好好补偿你们的