Five streets away from Agota's flat,
这是离阿格塔的公♥寓♥五条街远的地方
it's the night we broke in.
时间是我们进入的那一晚
It's him, it's the man we disturbed.
就是他 就是我们发现的那个人
We can't identify him from this.
我们不能根据这个指控他
Can't see a number plate, even.
这上连车牌都看不清
It's still a Jag, top of the range.
这是一辆捷豹 最高端的款式
Guess what our philanthropic businessman drives now.
你猜咱们这位慈善的买♥♥卖♥♥人现在开着什么
You understand what this means? With Sally's bracelet...
这下你懂了吧 再加上莎莉的手链...
We've never been able to link him to that.
现在没有证据证明是他
The footage of him picking up Sally,
还有他接走莎莉的录像
Mimi Fenton's sister's testimony.
咪♥咪♥·芬顿姐姐的证词
If you're so sure, why did you even bother to ask me what I thought about it?
你这么确定的话 干嘛还要问我意见
This is good news.
因为这是好消息
You wanted to get these girls justice.
你一直想为这些女孩讨回公道
We've got him! What if she wasn't a prostitute?
我们抓住他了 万一她不是妓♥女♥呢
Claire, drop it, OK?!
珂莱尔 别较真了 行吗
A student.
也许是名学生
There was student accommodation all around the red-light district.
红灯区的周边都是学生公♥寓♥
Look, I kept a copy of every file
你看 我复印了这些档案
where the abuse profile fitted with Agota's injuries.
这里面的虐待方式都与阿格塔的伤痕相符
Initially, I was only interested in sex workers, but...
起初 我只关注性工作者
there was one other.
但是这里还有一个
Chemical burns. See?
化学试剂烧伤 看见了吗
Lucy Maxley?
露西·麦克斯黎
We had a call from a man who studied at Manchester
我们接到一位曾于90年代在曼城读书的男士
in the 90s.
打来电♥话♥
His ex-girlfriend of the time said she was attacked in the red-light district.
他当时的女友说自己曾在红灯区被袭击过
Was it Lucy Maxley?
是露西·麦克斯黎吗
I'll give you Boyce,
我把帛逸思派给你
you can follow it up as a potential witness statement.
你去查清这条线索 有可能会成为证词
That's all this is.
这样就可以了
Are you sitting on anything else?
你还有什么案子没办
Any more pissed students, traumatised hookers...?
还有什么愤怒的学生 受创的妓♥女♥吗
I don't want you getting sidetracked on this!
我不想让你被这些东西分了神去
We're still looking into the bracelet.
我们仍在调查手链
I'll hold off on telling Lola about Harding
哈丁这条线索直到确凿之前
until we're sure.
我先不跟罗拉提
Get some sleep.
去睡会吧
So, apparently, there was Hind,
然后海德倒地 滚来滚去
rolling around with backache,
后背疼得不行不行
the special consultant, Church,
专案顾问 彻池
flat out on her face on the floor.
大脸朝下摔在地上
You're kidding?! Boyce?
不是的吧 你说是不
I'm not saying a word.
我不多这个嘴
You're like his fag mate.
你怎么像他的苦工似的
I'm getting married and I don't want any trouble.
我就要结婚了 我不想惹麻烦
"I'm getting married." Ignore him.
"我就要结婚了" 别理他
He's just jealous.
他这是在嫉妒
He wants DCI Hind all to himself.
他只想让海德高督重视他一个人
Who wouldn't?
谁不想呀
I was hoping you'd be here.
我还在想要是你能来就好了
Fancy a drink? Sure.
来一杯吗 好啊
Nice day!
天儿不错
Hi, Chris Templeton? Yeah.
你是克里斯·坦普顿 是的
Claire Church and Detective Sergeant Boyce, Greater Manchester Police.
我们是曼城警局的珂莱尔·彻池和帛逸思警长
Can we come in, please?
我们能进去吗
Who is it? It's the police
谁来了 曼城警局
about the phone call, the appeal.
我打过电♥话♥ 响应呼吁
We'll go in the kitchen.
我们去厨房♥吧
Rosanna's got an exam tomorrow, PGCE.
罗赞娜明天要考试 考研究生
It's all right. I'll come.
没事 我也一起
No, no, it's fine, you're busy.
不 没事的 你还要忙
No, I want to be with you.
不 我想陪着你
Em, tea?
喝茶行吗
Oh, lovely. Come in.
好的 进来
We met at the beginning of our second year.
我们是在大二开学时认识的
I... Well, WE were studying law.
我 不 我们 都是法律系学生
The night she said it happened, the attack,
那天晚上 她声称遭到袭击的那个晚上
me and my mates were throwing a party.
我和兄弟几个正在聚会
It was pretty wild.
我们当时疯得不行
I hadn't told Lucy.
我没跟露西说
We'd been going through a rough patch.
因为我们一直在吸糙毒
Her parents had just got divorced.
他的父母刚刚离婚
She had started... cutting herself.
她开始...用刀伤害自己
It was too much.
非常频繁
Anyway, she turned up at the party
总之后来 她出现在聚会上
and she found me... with someone.
发现我抱着...别的女生
And she lost it.
然后她就疯了
Got off her face,
马上变脸
she started yelling, refusing to leave.
开始哭闹大叫 不肯离开
Then... somehow... we ended up sleeping together.
可是不知为何 我们最后一起睡了
Anyway, the next day, I woke up and she was gone.
然后 第二天我醒来时 她就不见了
To be honest, I thought that was it.
说实话 我以为这就完了
We were over... thank God!
这就算是分手了 谢谢老天
But... three weeks later,
但是 三个礼拜之后
one of her flatmates told me that she said
她的一个室友告诉我 露西说
she'd been attacked walking home.
她那晚回去的时候被袭击了
Did you see her again?
那之后你见过她吗
We had a coffee.
喝过一次咖啡
And did she confirm it?
她有承认这个事吗
She didn't look well.
她看上去非常糟糕
She'd been cutting again.
她又开始割自己了
There were scars on her wrist.
她的手腕上有伤痕
I didn't believe her.
我当时没相信她
I thought she was playing the victim,
我以为她在演戏
trying to make me feel guilty.
是想让我感到内疚
Chris called as soon as he saw the appeal.
克里斯一看到呼吁新闻就打给你们了
Your digs were near Boundary Way?
你们宿舍 是在邦得里路附近吗
Mm. Here.
嗯 在这
Which way do you think Lucy walked home that night?
你觉得露西当晚是走哪条路回家的
She lived in Starbrook, so...
她住在斯塔布鲁克 所以...
Right through the middle of the red-light district, Boundary Way.
走的正是红灯区正中间的那条路 邦得里路
Can you remember what she was wearing?
你还记能得她当时穿的是什么吗
It was Manchester in the 90s-- not much.
那可是90年代的曼城 记不太清楚了
Mr Templeton, no-one's accusing you of anything.
坦普顿先生 没有人会说你什么的
It's just the details will really help us with the investigation.
只是细节越多越能帮助我们破获案件
This is a record of a visit Lucy made to A&E
这个是露西的急诊记录
in the early hours of Sunday 7th June, 1999.
时间是1999年6月7日 星期天的午夜
Do these injuries fit with Lucy's description of what happened to her that night?
这些创伤和露西口中的遭遇是否一致
The scars you mentioned, could they have been wounds from being tied?
你提到的那些伤痕 有没有可能是绑痕
What's wrong with Daddy?
爸爸他怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么
That's a good girl.
乖女儿
I just wanted to be free.
我只是不想再受良心谴责了
I was young. Yeah.
我当时还不懂事 嗯
Feel for him, poor sod.
我能体会他的感受 可怜的老兄
It's not his fault someone was trying to tie him down
在没做好准备之前就被人束缚住
before he was ready.
这不是他的错
How long now till the wedding?
离你婚礼还有多久
Has he talked to you about it?
他和你说过
Who?
谁
Oh, him!
他啊
I reckon that's another reason he preferred working with you.
我想这是他愿意和你一起工作的另外一个原因
You were single when you did this job.
你当时还是单身
Dedicated.
心思都在工作上了
You know, I've Anna got constantly texting me about
安娜一直在给我发短♥信♥
table decorations and floral displays.
讨论餐桌摆饰 花艺布置
So call it off.
那别结了
Joke!
开玩笑的
Drop whatever else you're working on.
把手头工作都放下