Agota was murdered by a girl, a woman,
谋杀阿格塔的是个女孩 女人
a victim of the original attacks in the 90s,
是90年代凶杀案的受害者
someone who suffered but survived the ordeal.
她曾经被折磨过但最终逃了出来
Ellie Myer, kiss kiss?
爱莉·麦尔 亲亲
That's just a friend. It's nothing.
只是...朋友而已 真没别的
You're involved in some serious shit,
你肯定被什么危险卷进去了
and if in any way you feel that now endangers us, your family...
如果你认为它正在威胁我们 你的家人
You want me to go?
你想让我离开
Just till this is over and done with.
直到你把所有事情都解决掉
What are we doing?
我们在做什么
I don't know. You tell me.
我不知道 你告诉我
If my baby had survived,
如果我的孩子没有流掉
would you have stayed with me?
你会和我在一起吗
You're only saying that because you're scared.
你说这话只是因为你害怕了
That's the only reason why you're listening.
这就是为什么你会听我说话
I could make you listen harder.
我会让你更专注地听我说话
Where is this? It's the A57, somewhere.
我们在哪 A57路附近
I wasn't safe to drive last night.
昨晚开车的话会不安全
This woman, Lucy,
这个女人 露西
you said she's responsible for Agota's death.
你说她才是杀害阿格塔的凶手
Has she admitted it?
她有承认吗
As good as.
基本上吧
She said she made her suffer.
她说她让她吃了很多苦头
How many times has she contacted you?
她联♥系♥过你几次
Twice. That's it.
两次 而已
Have you met? No.
你俩见过了吗 没有
No!
真的没有
She was in my flat once.
她到过我的公♥寓♥
She broke in the last time she called.
她上次是偷闯进去打的电♥话♥
She broke in.
她是偷闯进去的
It was a threat,
她威胁我
but just as much as a... cry for help.
不过更像是在...求助
That's what she wants... help.
她只是想 寻求帮助
But she doesn't trust us.
但是她不相信我们
My silence was part of the deal. The deal?
我们约好要保密的 约好
Well, how else could I gain her trust.
我还能怎样博取她的信任
You did see her, Agota?
你有看到 阿格塔吧
You saw what she did to her.
你有看到她是怎么对待阿格塔的
She needs some help.
她需要帮助
If she's a killer, Claire,
如果她是凶手 珂莱尔
she needs... Christ!
那她需要...苍天啊
Even you must see that.
即使是你也该知道的啊
Why didn't you say anything?
你为什么一个字都不说
Why didn't you tell me...
你为什么不告诉我
about the baby?
孩子的事
Why didn't you say anything before?
你为什么之前不说
When you left, I had no idea.
你走的时候 我并不知情
If you'd have told me...
如果你告诉我...
If you had said how bad things were for you back then,
如果你告诉我你的处境有多艰难
I would have... You would have what?
我就... 你就什么
Oh, I thought you'd gone.
我还以为你走了呢
It's just if, erm, Anna...
要是 安娜她...
It's all right, I was just going.
没事 我正要走
Sorry.
抱歉
Erm, look, about... about last night...
我想说...昨晚的事...
It's fine, honestly.
没关系的 真的
We can... still be friends?
我们还是...朋友对吗
You know, you don't have to do this.
你不用陪我过去
I am perfectly capable of walking to the ferry.
我自己能上船
Just to the end of the road.
我就走到那边
Have you spoken to her yet? No.
你跟她说过话了吗 没
I left her a message.
我给她留了言
You're rubbish. You know that?
你真是个废柴 你知道吗
A coward!
胆小鬼
Just call her! And call her again!
打给她啊 不断地打给她啊
What the hell do you know about relationships?
感情上的事你懂什么
Just back off, OK?
别管了行吗
Megan, I'm sorry.
莓甘 对不起
Megan, I'm sorry!
莓甘 对不起
Megan!
莓甘
Megan!
莓甘
Come on.
来
Hand over your car keys.
交出车钥匙
And your ID badge.
还有警♥察♥证
Call your Federation rep.
给你的监管人打电♥话♥
And go home. But...
然后回家 可是...
There is to be no further contact with any of your colleagues,
现在开始不许你再接触任何一位同事
that includes Claire.
包括珂莱尔
Understood?
明白了吗
You, come.
你 跟我走
But, John... You, you can't!
可是约翰他...你不可以这样
It's not right!
这样不对
I pushed him to go to Harding's.
是我逼他去哈丁家的
It was my idea.
那是我的主意
You've got it all wrong.
你弄错了
You break the rules, you suffer the consequences.
谁不守规矩谁就得承担后果
But it was my fault!
但这是我的错
This is a murder investigation.
我们可是在调查凶杀案
I need detectives, not martyrs.
我需要警♥察♥ 不需要烈士
Get down off your cross.
别跟我打苦情牌了
We're going to your apartment.
我们现在去你公♥寓♥
Jackie Fenton filed a case of abuse against her stepfather today.
嘉琪·芬顿今天报♥警♥控告继父虐待
She said it was Claire Church, quote,
她说是珂莱尔·彻池
"who gave her the guts".
给了她勇气
As for bringing us closer to who killed Agota,
至于追查杀害阿格塔的凶手方面
you're the only one with direct contact to a suspect.
只有你与这名嫌犯有过直接接触
Forensics think they've found a match
在阿格塔公♥寓♥里发现的指纹
to our fingerprint in Agota's flat.
法医已经在库里找到了匹配结果
All she wants is justice.
她只是想讨回公道
She'll stop if I catch him. That's all she wants.
抓住真凶她就停手 她想要的就是这样
We need to install some software on your phone.
我们要在你手♥机♥上装个应用
Shit happens.
屎坑常会遇到
Survivor or victim, that's the choice.
走过去还是陷进去 就看自己怎么选了
Choose to look after yourself.
好好照顾自己
What are you doing here?
你怎么回来了
Hi.
你好
John, this is Martin.
约翰 这是马丁
Martin Wallis, MW Action.
马丁·沃利斯 MW事务所的人
Martin, this is John,
马丁 这是约翰
my husband.
我丈夫
Nice to meet you properly.
很高兴认识你
I'd best be going. I'll see you out.
我得走了 我送送你
What's going on? I could ask you the same question.
你是怎么回事 我还想问你呢
What's he doing here? It's business, John.
他来这里干嘛 来谈工作 约翰
He's offered me a job.
他给了我一份工作
Events organiser. Oh, Christ!
组织活动 老天
The money's not great, but the opportunities are.
虽然钱不算多 但是机会难得
Well, could you at least say, "well done"!
说句"不错"那么难吗
John.
约翰
What is it?!
你到底怎么了
I, erm...
我...
I...
我...
I...
我...
No.
别
Don't say it, John...
别说出来 约翰
I know.
我知道的
And once one lie comes out...
一旦谎言出口...
You've never bothered being honest with me before...
你从没想过要对我坦承
why start now, eh?
现在又为何要在乎
Hi.
我回来了