她们那么无辜 只是一时糊涂...
Get out of my way!
滚开
vulnerable, weak, and you chose them as your prey.
脆弱无助 而你选择她们作为猎物
Get off my way!
滚开
I killed my baby, Roy.
我也杀了我的孩子 罗伊
Get out of my way!
滚开
You know nothing!
你什么都不知道
Suspect has been arrested...
嫌犯已被逮捕
We've got him.
我们抓到他了
He worked at a women's clinic
他曾在一家妇科诊所工作
targeting prostitutes.
专盯妓♥女♥
Women he knew who had had a termination.
那些打过胎的妓♥女♥
He used acid to mimic the bleach that left him scarred
他用硫酸在妓♥女♥身上留下相同的伤痕
after his mother tried a back-street abortion.
因为他的母亲曾想把他堕掉
Arranged victims in the positions of aborted foetuses he'd seen.
他把被害人摆成堕婴的姿势
Trussed you to show you were nothing more than meat.
只是想说你们不过是一坨肉
He kept pictures of everything.
他把一切都拍了下来
Lucy, we've caught him.
露西 我们抓住他了
He's under arrest.
他已经被捕了
It's justice.
公道讨回来了
Set them free.
放了他们
Go.
走吧
Go on, get out.
走啊 出去
You heard me.
你们没有听错
Tell them, if they send Claire Church,
告诉他们 叫珂莱尔·彻池过来
I will go out unarmed.
我就放下武器 出去
Just go.
快走吧
Tell them to send you in.
告诉他们叫你进来
Where's Jessica? She's safe, she's OK.
洁西卡在哪里 她很安全 她没事的
Is anyone else inside the house?
里面还有别的人吗
No, no-one else. She's the only one in there.
没有别人 只剩她自己了
Is she armed?
她有武器吗
Yeah, she's got a gun. Right, come with me.
有一把枪 好 跟我来吧
Detective John Hind.
约翰·海德警员
Lucy.
露西
It's OK. I want to help.
没关系的 我想帮你
Please help.
求求你帮帮我
They're free.
他们出来了
Lucy is still inside.
露西还在里面
Tactical is on its way.
我们正在研究应对方案
She set them free.
她把他们放了
We did it.
我们成功了
Most annoying thing about Hind is that you can't hate him.
海德最让人讨厌的一点就是 你没法恨他
Detective Chief Inspector John Hind. Please leave me a message.
我是海德高督 请留言
John.
约翰
It's over.
都结束了
It's over.
都结束了
It's because I think she loves you.
因为我觉得她深爱着你
I love her.
我爱她
I love her.
我爱她
Claire!
珂莱尔
No! No! No!
不 不要 不要
No! Get back!
别 快回来
Damn.
该死
Lucy?
露西
Lucy, it's me, Claire.
露西 是我 珂莱尔
Constable Church.
彻池警员
I need you to put your weapon down for me.
请你放下武器
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你
I'm not.
我不会的
Take it.
拿去
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
You gave me hope.
你给了我希望
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
But there is no justice.
却没给我公道
NO!
不