That's a motive. But why wouldn't he say that at the interview?
就是这样 那他为什么当时不说出来
When he'd been pretty candid about everything else.
别的地方他都说了实话
Hello?
有人吗
What are you doing home?
你回家来干嘛
The boss... Erm, we're heading back in in a minute, actually.
我们头儿来了 其实我们马上就走
We're just...
我们只是...
His wife was with him.
他的妻子当时在场
His wife was with him.
他的妻子在他旁边
The brave little princess found herself playing
这位勇敢的小公主竟然发现自己
in a part of the castle that she'd never seen before.
正在城♥堡♥中一处从未到过的地方玩耍
Hello. We're through here.
我回来了 我们在这
Everything there was very old and very dark...
那里的一切都很陈旧 很阴暗
but very exciting!
但很有趣
And in this dark, dusty part of the castle,
在这个又暗又脏的地方
she found a dark, dusty door.
她发现了一扇又暗又脏的门
And behind this dark, dusty door,
在这扇又暗又脏的门后
she found a spinning wheel.
她发现了一辆纺车
And guess what she did?
你猜她做了什么
Touched it. Yes.
碰了一下 没错
Chris, this is Kirsty.
克里斯 这位是科斯蒂
She's here about looking after Jessica when I start college.
我去读研的时候她就在这里照顾洁西卡
Hi, Chris.
你好 克里斯
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
I'm just telling a story.
讲故事啊
We're about to get to the part with the handsome prince.
马上就要讲到英俊的王子了
Jessica, I'd like you to come here. No, Daddy.
洁西卡 你过来 不要嘛爸爸
That's not a good idea.
我看不行
Oh, God!
天啊
Sit down.
坐下
Now.
快点
Sit... down.
坐 下
Now, if we're all sitting comfortably...
你们 都坐好了的话
I'll begin.
我就开始了
Hi, this is Chris's phone. Please leave me a message.
你好 我是克里斯 请留言
Hello, Chris.
你好 克里斯
This is Detective Chief Inspector Hind of Greater Manchester Police.
我是曼城警局的海德高督
Could you give me a call as a matter of urgency.
因为事态紧急 能否请你给我回个电♥话♥
I need to speak to you about your ex-girlfriend, Lucy.
我要跟你说下你的前女友 露西
07700900614.
Millbridge Road, please, mate.
去米尔布里奇路 快点老兄
What kind of makeup did you find in Marsh's? Foundation.
在马什家发现的化妆品是什么 粉底
Lucy said it wasn't "his skin".
露西说那不是"他的皮肤"
It's not a girlfriend's.
那东西不是他女友的
He's using it to cover something up.
他在用它粉饰着什么
The man works in an abortion clinic and then runs a dog sanctuary.
人流诊所的门卫现在经营着流浪狗收♥容♥所♥
No kill.
不杀生
The original girls were all bound and buried in foetal position.
原案所有被害人都被绑成婴儿姿势埋了下去
What if Marsh's mother had attempted to abort him?
如果是因为马什的母亲曾经想要堕掉他的话
Could you get me Marsh's medical records and his birth certificate?
你能帮我调出马什的病历和出生证明吗
You don't have to do this.
你不必扯上她们
Let them go, keep me. I didn't ask you to speak.
放了她们 我留在这 我没让你说话
I was 18 and I was in love
那年我18岁 爱上了
with...
一个
somebody.
人
Please, this isn't meant for them.
求你了 这跟她们没有关系
Don't move.
别动
Hi.
喂
Dad. Ollie.
爸 奥利
Ollie? Son? What have you done?
奥利 儿子 你都做了什么
Hey, is everything OK?
你没事吧
How could you do that to Mum?
你怎么能这样对待老妈
Hey, listen...
你听我说
She never wants to see you again.
她永远都不想再见到你了
Dad...
爸
Bye, Dad. Ollie,
再见了爸 奥利
please, wait, son.
求你了 等一下 儿子
The parties.
那些派对
Well, hasn't he told you about the parties yet? Please.
怎么 他还没有跟你说过 求你了
The whores?
那些婊♥子♥
The prostitutes he slept with?
他睡过的那些妓♥女♥
I was 18, for Christ's sake!
我当时只有18岁啊 苍天
What's wrong with Daddy? Why is he so upset?
爸爸怎么了 他为什么难过
"Daddy."
"爸爸"
That sounds so innocent, doesn't it?
好纯真啊 是不是
So much blind trust, love
多么盲目的信任和爱
and perfect fucking stupidity.
多么愚蠢地冒着傻气
Get out.
走吧
Go.
走
Mummy! No.
妈妈 不
Mummy's going to stay here with me.
妈妈要留在这里
Go, Jessica.
快走 洁西卡
It's all right, baby.
没事的 宝贝
Go on. Go. Go. Go on. Go.
快跑 快 快 快跑 快跑
Hello.
你好
Where do you live? Here?
你住哪 这里吗
Come with me. Let's take you next door, eh?
跟我来 我们去邻居家
Excuse me. Do you know this little girl? Yes, it's Jessica, isn't it?
打扰一下 你认识她吗 是洁西卡
Could you take her in for me, please. I want you to call 999.
把她带到里面 然后报♥警♥
You tell them there's trouble next door
跟警♥察♥说隔壁出大事了
and then both of you stay inside, OK? Do it now.
然后待在屋里 马上照做
Come on, sweetheart.
来 宝贝
Even before I left your flat,
我在离开你的公♥寓♥之前
I felt abused and degraded.
就已经感觉到被凌♥辱♥了
I went outside,
我走到外面
I called a cab
叫了一辆车
and a car just slowed down.
然后就有一辆停了过来
And I got in.
然后我就坐上去了
What happened next
之后发生的事
was a nightmare.
宛如一场噩梦
No, stop!
不要啊
Sit down!
坐下
I gave you a chance to listen but you wouldn't
我给过你倾听的机会 但你不听
and now you will!
现在你没有选择了
I was woken by the sound of my own screams.
我是被自己的惊叫声惊醒的
I couldn't see
我看不见东西
because he'd covered my face.
因为他蒙住了我的双眼
He started pouring something on me.
他开始往我身上倒东西
I could smell it burning my skin.
我可以闻到 皮肤被灼烧的味道
Then he stopped.
然后他停了下来
He uncovered my face.
他揭掉我的眼罩
He was crying like a baby.
他哭得好像一个孩子
He'd got the wrong woman.
因为他抓错人了
It was meant for one of the hookers you'd slept with.
他想抓的应该是你睡过的一个妓♥女♥
Lucy, please.
露西 求你了
I came to you for help
我去向你求助
but you didn't believe me.
但你不相信我
And now you'll see.
你来看
There was one person who said she'd help.
有个女人曾对我说她会帮我
Help me! Help me! Claire! Come on!
救我 救我 珂莱尔 快点
Help me, please! Claire, come on!
救救我 求求你 珂莱尔 快走
I'll come back. I promise I'll come back.
我会回来的 我答应你我会回来的
But, that night...
但是 那天晚上...
even my fairy godmother turned out to be a whore.
我看清了原来我的教母也是一个婊♥子♥
Hello? Help me! Help me!
喂 救救我救救我
My name is Rosanna Templeton. My husband and I...
我叫罗赞娜·坦普顿 我和我的丈夫...
Help, please!
救救我们
Hello, Claire.
你好 珂莱尔
No more hiding.
别再躲了
Justice.
我要公道
Those girls,
那些女孩
they were the most innocent, most lost...