I'm flattered, really.
你这样说 我很开心
Flattered, too. That must have been a good run.
我也很开心 一定是你刚才跑顺心了
There's no point.
没用的
I'm sorry you wasted your time coming here.
你来这里就是浪费时间
This is your case. You don't know that.
这是你经手的案子 你知道什么
The one you were working on when you left the police.
那件你离开警局时在办的案子
The disappearance of prostitutes.
莫名失踪的妓♥女♥
At the time, no-one took you seriously.
当时是没人把你当回事
Now we're all ears.
但我们现在会洗耳恭听
You are the only one who talked to these girls,
只有你和这些女孩们说过话
the only one who knew what was going on,
只有你清楚事情的来龙去脉
on the ground at the time these crimes were committed.
和案件发生的时间地点
We need you... Claire.
我们需要你 珂莱尔
Stop walking away from me.
别不理我
How could you even contemplate doing this? Coming here.
亏你想得出来 来这找我
You're hiding. It's obvious.
你在逃避 显而易见
You don't belong somewhere like this. Look at you.
你不该在这里蜗居 看看你
Look at you!
看看你
Fat, embittered, heavy drinking,
浑身肥肉 苦闷愤恨 重度酗酒
middle-aged, male detective.
人老珠黄的干草警♥察♥
Do you know how much of a cliche that is?
你知道老话是怎么说的吗
So save me.
救救我吧
Morning.
早啊
Everything OK?
都还好吗
Our guests are leaving. So soon?
客人这就走 这么快
Unfortunately,
非常遗憾
and I'm afraid she's coming. You're under arrest.
她也要一起走 你被捕了
What for?
因为什么
Just ignore him. Brake lights.
别理他 刹车灯坏了不修
I've already told you I don't drive the sodding thing.
我都跟你说了我不开那破车
Parked on a public highway. It's private actually.
把车停在公路上 这里是私人地盘
Placing the Queen's head upside down on an envelope. That's high treason.
女王邮票大头冲下贴着 这是叛国
Is he being funny? He thinks he is.
他在搞笑吗 他自以为是
Fine, have it your way. Hey!
好吧 随便你怎么想 喂
Let go of her.
放开她
Don't even engage with him. He's being a dick... Oww!
你别理他 他就一混♥蛋♥
Oh, take your hands off her. Listen to your elders?
你放开她 乖乖听话
Norrie...
诺瑞
ABH. GBH.
实际人身伤害 严重人身伤害
Attempted murder, maybe.
也许还有谋杀未遂
Assaulting an officer of the law! Definitely.
袭击警务人员 我就打了
We should have listened to you.
我们真应该听你的
You know you owe it to them.
你也知道你欠她们一个交代
Just tell us what you know.
告诉我们你知道的就好
OK... You win.
好吧 你赢了
Seriously?!
不是吧
Please, Norrie, Norrie... please.
得了 诺瑞 诺瑞 别较真了
You are a fucking arsehole!
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Er, morning.
早上好
You don't happen to have any aspirin, or..
你们有没有 退烧药什么的
Claire. Come on.
珂莱尔 快走
We're in the midst of a major murder investigation.
我们还在调查这起重大谋杀案件
You've been away from the office for two days.
你却连着两天不见踪影
It might seem improbable now but you're going to thank me.
我暂且不邀功 以后你会感谢我的
Your focus should be on, I dunno, gathering evidence,
你现在最应该做的 就是收集证据
establishing victims' IDs.
建立遇害者信息档案
I left that in the hands of my very capable team.
这些都交给我那能干的团队了
You know I shouldn't need to explain
有些话本不用我特意说的
but we have standards, protocols,
可我们的规章制度里
none of which include fannying off to the Western Isles
没有一条是允许跑到西岛区
to drag back ex-colleagues.
拽前同事们回来办案
Colleague. Just the one. Ex-colleague.
没那么多 只有一名 前同事
Police Constable Church, seconded from uniform in '98 to '99
彻池警员 98-99年度的预备警
to work on developing contacts within the sex worker community.
当时负责接触性工作者
I brought her in
是我提拔她的
because she compiled a list of prostitutes rumoured missing.
因为她掌握到传言失踪妓♥女♥的信息
The latest from forensics.
刚出来的法医报告
I'm not questioning her potential usefulness,
我质疑的不是她有没有用
just your sense of priorities.
而是你做事的先后顺序
Oh, I... bought you this.
等等 我给你买♥♥了这个
Brighten up the office.
装点一下办公室吧
In case you're hungry.
饿了就吃点
For a baker, he's got quite a swing on him.
这个糕点师 手艺不错的
I told you everything 16 years ago
该说的我16年前都说了
and you rejected it.
你根本置若罔闻
What is this?
你在别扭什么
What is it you want, Claire? An apology?
你想怎么样 珂莱尔 要我道歉吗
You were right. We were wrong.
你是对的 我们错了
The Greater Manchester Police hereby apologizes for not listening.
曼城警局在此为不听谏言而道歉
Fine! We're sorry. You've got it.
行了吗 我们非常抱歉 你听到了
The case you were investigating was relevant, real.
你当时调查的案子确实是有关联
Naive.
白♥痴♥
That's what you called it.
你当时就是这么说我的
The way it's written, it still is.
就你写的那报告 现在依然是
So are you if you think that at the time anyone would have listened
如果你以为我当时力劝就会有人听劝的话
had I pushed this.
你就还是白♥痴♥
There was already talk of me pushing to keep you in CID.
当时已经有人议论你是因为我才留在刑侦局的
You were 24, inexperienced, my constable.
你才24 全无经验 还是我的下手
Fine. Let's just do this.
行了 咱们开始吧
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
This is DCI John Hind
我是约翰·海德高督
interviewing Claire Church as a witness
现在访问证人珂莱尔·彻池
regarding the recent discovery of two bodies in the Boundary Way area.
事关最近在邦得里路发现的两具尸体
In your original file you say that you were investigating
你在原来的报告中提到你当时在调查
Caz Jenkins, Mimi Fenton, Sally Fisher.
卡丝·展金斯 咪♥咪♥·芬顿 和莎莉·费舍
Three women, all went missing according to their "colleagues"
据"同事"称 这三个女人都失踪于
between February '98 and the end of March 1999.
98年2月到99年3月末期间
We now have two bodies found in the red-light district,
我们现于红灯区发现其中两具尸体
their deaths date back to exactly the same period.
死亡日期刚好与之吻合
Forensics have confirmed the timeline fits.
法医已经确认时间明细
There were the remains of a tenner and a bus pass hidden in one of their shoes.
并在其中一只鞋里发现十镑纸币和公交车票的残迹
Well, that's where they hid it so the punters couldn't steal it.
她们把东西♥藏♥在鞋里防止嫖♥客♥偷走
They'd both been tied, almost certainly tortured.
她们身上都有被绑痕迹 几乎可以肯定被虐待过
Their corpses treated with hydrogen peroxide,
尸身上有过氧化氢
an attempt to dissolve the evidence... or clean it.
凶手企图溶解证据 或者说是清理证据
We can't even get a positive ID.
我们甚至查不出明确的身份信息
Obviously, I can't reveal the full details of the current case,
虽然我不能跟你透露此案的全部细节
but seeing as you wrote this...
不过鉴于这份报告是你写的
...deaths date back to exactly the same period...
死亡日期刚好与之吻合
They were tied, almost certainly tortured.
她们身上都有被绑痕迹 几乎可以肯定被虐待过
We want you to work with us on this.
我们需要你协助调查
I can't.
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到
I thought you wanted to get these girls justice.
我以为你想给这些女孩一个公道
You know I did!
没错
But I wasn't good enough, was I?
可我能力不够
I failed them.
我让她们失望了
WE failed them.
我们 让她们失望了
It's in the past.
这些都已经过去了
It has nothing to do with me now.
现在跟我毫无瓜葛
I've a new life. I don't have to do this.
我已过上新的生活 不必面对这些
It's over. Done... It's finished.
过去了 结束了 都完了
They'll kill you.
抽烟会致命的
Not nearly as fast as swimming in the North Atlantic will.
在这么冷的天 应该不会
What are you training for, anyway?
你是为了什么训练
Iron Woman.
成为钢铁女王
You're serious?!
你认真的
26-mile run, 112-mile cycle, 2.4-mile swim.
每天慢跑26英里 骑行112英里 游泳2.4英里
Yes, you are. Very.
真是啊 够硬的
You're not that fat.
你也没那么胖啦