Please... please.
求你了...求你了
If my baby had survived...
如果我的孩子没有流掉
would you've stayed with me?
你会和我在一起吗
Would you?
你会吗
Maybe I never deserved it.
也许我永远都不配得到这一切
I'm sorry, I... Oh, shut up!
对不起我... 闭嘴
What are we doing?
我们在做什么
I don't know. You tell me.
我不知道 你告诉我
Oh, God. Are you sure about this?
老天 真要这么做吗
Fuck me.
肏我
I just want you to fuck me.
我只让想你肏我
Stop it, get off. Claire, get off me.
别这样 快放手 珂莱尔 快放手
I thought this was what you wanted.
我以为这是你想要的
It is, Claire.
没错 珂莱尔
It was... it is. I don't...
我曾经...我现在...我不...
Just not like this. Not like this.
但是别在这里 别在这里
You, leave!
你 给我滚
Me and Julie, we're not great,
我和朱莉 很不和谐
but once the boys leave...
一旦儿子们离开家...
For God's sake, just shut up about your lovely family!
天啊 不要再提你那可爱的家人了
I killed it.
是我杀了他
I killed my baby.
是我杀了我的孩子
I was pregnant and I tried to kill myself...
我当时怀孕了 但是我想自杀
but they woke me.
但是我被救了过来
And he...
然后孩子就...
She's right, I am just a fucking whore.
她说得对 我就是一个臭婊♥子♥
I never should have brought you here.
我真不该带你来这
I never should have brought you here. I'm sorry. Get off.
我真不该带你来这 抱歉 滚开
It's like I know her... and she knows me.
感觉好像我了解她 她也了解我
She sees it all--
她看穿了一切
the shame, the guilt inside.
我内心的羞耻 愧疚
I didn't want to be here.
我也不想沦落至此
Lucy didn't want to be here.
露西也不想沦落至此
Neither of us wanted any of this.
我们谁也不想这些事情发生
Lucy didn't mean to kill.
露西不是有意杀人
You've spoken to her?
你和她说过话了
I promised her we'd get Harding.
我答应她我们一定会抓到哈丁