She gave me their card once.
她曾经给过我那的名片
DCI Hind? Yeah.
海德高督 是我
This is about the murder investigation?
所以你们是来调查凶杀案的
We believe that some of the victims may be former patients of yours.
我们认为被害人中有人来这里看过病
Perhaps you recognise these names?
也许你能认出这些名字
Perhaps you still have their medical records?
或许你还有她们的病例
I don't know without checking the archive,
不查一下的话我也不能确定
but the files are strictly confidential.
但是病例都是要严格保密的
I'm sorry not to be of more help.
很抱歉我不能提供更多帮助
What is it you do here exactly?
你们这到底是干什么的
We help women make choices.
帮助女人做出选择
Abort their babies.
帮她们打掉孩子
Terminations are one of the services we offer.
终止妊娠是我们提供的一项服务
Also counselling, sexual health...
其他还有医疗咨♥询♥ 两性健康...
Free, no questions asked, for anyone who needs them?
不问问题不收钱 谁想看病就进来
I'm not sure I understand the question.
我不太明白你的问题
Hookers, addicts, prostitutes.
站街的 吸毒的 卖♥♥淫的
If you're asking if any of our patients work in the sex industry
如果你想问的是我们的患者里有没有性工作者
then the answer is yes, of course. John.
答案是肯定的 有 约翰
Sally Fisher, Mimi Fenton, Carol Jenkins.
莎莉·费舍 咪♥咪♥·芬顿 卡丝·展金斯
Did any of those girls receive treatment here?
她们有人来这看过病吗
Maintaining patients' privacy is of paramount...
保护患者隐私是这里的...
Even when those patients are dead,
就算这些患者已经被杀死了
left to rot in the ground, slaughtered? John!
埋在地下已经烂了你也不说 约翰
There is a killer out there right now.
凶手还在逍遥法外
This is no time to be keeping girlie secrets.
现在不是遵守保密约定的时候
Get out now! Please.
你出去 快点
I'm very sorry. He's been under a lot of pressure.
非常抱歉 他一直承受着巨大压力
They're all here on file.
病例都在这了
Agota-- no,
但是没有阿格塔的
but we've got CCTV footage of Marsh
可我们有马什在她遇害当晚
in the area on the night she was killed.
出现在那里的监控录像
His alibi stands. Boyce checked.
他的口供有效 帛逸思查过了
Still, Sally, Caz, Mimi.
那就再去调查莎莉 卡丝 咪♥咪♥
This links him to all three victims in the 90s.
这下他与那三名被害人都能联♥系♥上了
Him and every other member of staff who worked here at the time.
可是这样一来其他员工也都逃脱不了干系
Well, haul them all in. Isn't that your usual method?
那就找到关系 这不是你的一贯手法么
And only one of those girls was positively ID'd.
可是只有一名女孩的身份被查出来了
What is your problem?
你到底哪有毛病
You asked me to help you solve this crime.
是你求我帮你查案
That's exactly what I'm doing.
而我现在就在查案
Why did she give you their card?
她干嘛给你这里的名片
Sally Fisher, a card for an abortion clinic? What's that?
莎莉·费舍 给你人流名片 这是干嘛
Were you pregnant? Were you ill? Were you sleeping with someone...
你怀孕了 生病了 还是跟谁睡了
Someone else I mean? Oh, fuck right off!
我是说跟其他人 你给我滚
What do you expect?
你想怎样
You can't just drop a bombshell like that and then...
你不能就这样说了上句...
Did you have an abortion here?
你是不是来堕过胎
Do you want to get that?
你不接吗
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'll see you at the station.
警局见
What time is it?
几点了
Early. So, what have you found for me?
还很早 发现什么了吗
Sally. She was a prostitute.
你看莎莉 她是妓♥女♥
She jumped into a lot of cars.
就算上了谁的车也不奇怪
17th of March, 1999,
1999年3月17日
two days before she was reported missing.
是她失踪的两天前
She could have taken other jobs in that time.
那段时间她很可能去接别的活了
She did, I've got three other pick-ups on film,
没错 录像上还有三段上车记录
but this one's different.
但是这一段不一样
Every other job, she bobs down,
其他车开过来 她都先弯下腰
checks out the punter before getting in.
看清嫖♥客♥是谁才会上车
This time, she just opens the door and climbs straight in,
这一辆过来时 她直接开门上车
smiles even.
甚至还微笑着
The last time I saw Sally she told me
我最后一次去见莎莉时
she'd met someone, someone special.
她说她遇到了真命天子
He'd given her a bracelet.
他给了她一条手链
She knows him.
她明显认识他
Let's run those plates.
再看一下其他录像
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早
The car was registered to Lexington Hearts-- a jewellery company.
那辆车在列克星敦之心名下 是家珠宝公♥司♥
The driver, Gareth Harding, was a sales rep,
开它的是加雷斯·哈丁 曾是珠宝销♥售♥代表
now Mr Big in property development.
现在是房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
I don't want this one to get too personal.
这回不要意气用事
So you'd better leave it to me.
所以最好由我来审
Mr Harding?
哈丁先生
Have you ever picked up prostitutes on Boundary Way in Manchester?
你有没有在曼城的邦得里路接过妓♥女♥
That's you sat behind the wheel.
开那辆车的人是你吧
We can prove that this is your car,
我们能证明这是你的车
the one you drove in the spring of 1999.
你在1999年3月开的车
If it is, if I did...
就算没错 就算是我
I can assure I had no idea this woman was a prostitute.
我保证我当时绝不知道那女人是妓♥女♥
I was merely offering her a lift.
我只是顺路捎了她一段
You made something of a habit of that, offering women lifts.
这是你养成的习惯 顺路捎带女人
You will appreciate that my client is a very busy man
你们要知道我的委托人非常繁忙
and has come out of his way to be of assistance.
特意挤出时间前来配合你们工作
He has a right to know where this is headed.
他有权知道你们接下来要问什么
This woman in particular.
请你看下这名女性
Do you intend on pressing charges?
你想要起诉吗
Do you remember her?
你还记得她吗
Sally Fisher.
莎莉·费舍
We recently exhumed her body from a shallow grave.
我们最近在一处荒地挖出了她的尸体
You'll have read about it.
你应该看过新闻了
I don't remember anything. I don't pick up prostitutes.
我不记得这些 我不捎带妓♥女♥
Don't or didn't?
现在 还是曾经
At the time, you were working for a jewellery company.
你当时在一家珠宝公♥司♥上班
Was this one of your pieces?
这是你卖♥♥的吗
That bracelet was found on Sally Fisher's body.
这条手链是在莎莉·费舍身上找到的
Did you give this to Sally Fisher, Mr Harding?
这是你送给她的吗 哈丁先生
Is that you picking her up on the street?
是你开车接走她的吗
Not picking her up, offering her... someone a lift.
不是接走 只是顺路捎她...捎人一段
I was never on first-name terms with her,
我和她从未有过亲密关系
I never gave her anything.
也没送过任何东西
You can check the catalogues,
你们可以去查商品目录
this is not a piece of jewellery I ever sold or traded.
这条手链从来没有出现在我的销♥售♥记录里
Our mission--
我们的使命
to allow our partners to harness the power of the private sector,
就是赋予合作伙伴驾驭私营部门的权利
to marry best practice in business and philanthropy
将商业和慈善事业中的最佳实践相互结合
to build a stronger, smarter public sector
打造出一个更完善 更出色的公营部门
for the benefit of everybody.
以使人人获利
It's a charity dinner in Camberley.
他当时正在坎伯利参加慈善晚宴
His alibi stands.
不在场证明成立
He's lying.
他在说谎
We have video evidence of him 200 miles away
监控录像拍到他在阿格塔遇害当晚
on the night Agota was killed.
于200英里外的地方出现
It's not right. We've missed something.
不对 我们肯定是漏掉了什么
Did you see the way he looked at me?
你有没有注意到他看我的眼神
Where are you going?
你上哪去
What the fu...? You were right,
你♥他♥妈♥...你说的对
I had no right to say anything, I'm sorry!
我没权那么说 对不起
Show me the bodies.
带我去看尸体
Agota Calgys?
这是阿格塔·凯尔基斯
Thank you.
谢谢
No, no.
先别
So far our investigation has focused on
目前为止我们的调查都集中在
the similarities between the killings.
比对几起谋杀案的相同之处
What about the differences?
那不同之处呢
The differences?
不同之处
They had all been strangled, ritualistically positioned...
他们都是窒息而亡 尸体姿势极具仪式意味