See you, Dads. Go get him.
老爸再见 抓住他
Do me best.
我会尽力的
DCI Hind. It's me. We should meet.
我是海德高督 是我 我们应该见见
Where?
在哪
Somewhere neutral. Somewhere in-between.
你我中间 找个地方
For the record, this doesn't mean we're about to work together.
我先说好 这并不意味着我们又要一起搭档
Thank you for the file, you got what you wanted.
谢谢你的档案 你得逞了
I'm here to tell you what I know
我来告诉你我所知道的一切
and then that's me done with this.
然后我就走人
Any more ground rules? We've got an hour.
还有要说的吗 我们只有一个小时
I'm on the five o'clock ferry.
我要坐5点的船回去
There you go, Cinderella.
给 灰姑娘
Two of each.
奶和糖各两份
Just like the good old days,
好怀念旧时光啊
the two of us stuck in no-man's-land.
我们蹲守这座无人岛上
Waiting for our whore to come in.
等待妓♥女♥进来
Coffee's better than it used to be.
这里的咖啡味道变好了
As for me, fat, old, embittered...
而我 变得胖了 老了 苦闷了
You, Claire... A different person entirely.
而你 珂莱尔 变成了另外一个人
At least that's how it feels.
至少我自己这么觉得
Looking back, I barely recognise myself.
回首往事我很难相信自己做过那些事情
I must have blanked a lot of it.
一定是将回忆都封存起来了
You don't mind if I...
你不介意的吧
Tell me when you first became suspicious about the disappearances.
你是什么时候察觉到有妓♥女♥失踪
February, 1998. We'd been on a drugs raid.
1998年2月 我们正在突击搜查毒品
Boundary Way... or somewhere near.
在邦得里路上 或者在那附近
We'd hauled in this girl for selling
我们以为她是卖♥♥药的就抓了起来
but it didn't fit.
结果她不是
It was obvious she wasn't a pusher.
很显然她不是卖♥♥药的
She was a user.
她是嗑药的
She said she'd only been selling to raise the cash to get away.
她说她只在缺钱时才出来卖♥♥然后跑路
Her friend had gone missing and she was scared.
她的朋友不见了 她很害怕
That's what I remember most, her fear.
我记得最清楚的 是她恐惧的神情
How do you know she wasn't lying?
你怎么知道她不是撒谎
She was willing to sell her fix to get off the street.
为了离开那里她愿意卖♥♥掉毒品
Half of it. Cut it with some crap,
这是一半原因 别都信
use the profit to double her hit.
还因为她要赚钱去买♥♥更多毒品
That's why none of them came to you.
所以她们才不向你求助
They'd learnt not to trust the police,
所以她们才不相信警♥察♥
heard if they reported a rape
她们听说如果因为强♥奸♥报案
it'd be written up on the board as knock and run.
记录上会写成肇事逃逸
Come on. Deny it.
得了 你否认啊
Gallows humour.
黑色幽默哈
That's the way it was.
以前你们就是这样
You and the lads. What do they call it now?
你和你的那些小伙 现在叫成什么
You and the team. A coping mechanism.
你和你的那个团队 应对机制
You treated them as though they were barely human,
你们根本没把她们当人看
although they did have their occasional uses.
虽然偶尔也能派上用场
Not true. Not me.
才不是 起码我没有
You had other outlets.
因为你有其他发泄出口
I thought you wanted me to tell you everything.
你不是要我知无不言吗
This girl. She was an addict.
这个女孩 吸毒成瘾
Hardly the most reliable witness.
很难成为有效证人
Like I said, she was desperate.
我说过了 她当时很绝望
And it was different. She wasn't the only one though.
情况也不一样 不只是她一个
By then, I'd begun the meetings.
至此我与她们定期会面
With the prostitutes?
跟那些妓♥女♥们
Anyone involved in the sex worker community.
跟性工作者们
We'd meet in a cafe once a week.
我们在咖啡店一周见一次
Most of it was rubbish...
说的都是些无关紧要的
bitchy, over the top gossip--
除了撕逼 就是八卦
someone had wronged somebody
谁又冤枉谁了
so they'd try to get me to drop them in it.
所以她们想让我主持公道
But other stuff tallied.
接着就出事了
Multiple reports of girls gone missing,
有女孩相继被报失踪
Caz Jenkins disappeared.
卡丝·展金斯 突然不见了
The fear was palpable,
每一次她们起身离开时
you could see it every time they got up to leave.
你都能在她们脸上看见明显的恐惧情绪
They all felt there was someone out there, someone predatory.
她们觉得有人在暗中伺机捕猎她们
They knew their lives were at risk.
她们知道自己危在旦夕
Caz, I'd never met.
卡丝 我没见到过她
Apparently she was a bit of a joker
她很喜欢开玩笑
but they all put on a front to some extent.
不过她们都会隐藏自己的真实情绪
Sally...
莎莉
Sally was a catastrophe.
莎莉是个麻烦鬼
Always in trouble with the other girls,
总是和其他女孩闹矛盾
always owing somebody something.
总是爱拿别人东西
She didn't drink tea, just had chips and vinegar.
她不喝茶 爱吃薯条爱喝醋
She was happy, the last time I saw her.
我最后一次看见她的时候 她很开心
She'd met a man. Somebody decent, or so she supposed.
她遇到一个体面男人 至少她自以为是那样
He bought her a bracelet.
男人给她买♥♥了一条手链
Just silver-plated tat
不过是镀银的
but to her it was priceless,
但对她来说简直是无价之宝
proof of his feelings.
因为这证明了他的情意
Three days later she called me.
三天后她打给我
Something had changed.
出事了
She sounded panicked, scared.
她听起来很慌乱 很无助
She wouldn't say why, not over the phone, wanted to meet,
她不愿在电♥话♥里说原因 只想见面
made me promise to be there.
让我答应一定赴约
I never made it.
可是我没能去
A week later, Sally was reported missing.
一周之后 莎莉被报失踪
Her parents gave us these.
她的父母给了我们这个
They called in straight after the appeal.
呼吁新闻播出之后他们马上就打了过来
Done a DNA test.
做了基因检测
Claire. It's working. We're getting somewhere.
珂莱尔 这样可行 我们取得进步了
These are the last ones they took of her before she left home.
这些照片是莎莉离家之前最后拍的
I suspect she'd changed a bit...
我想她或多或少变了一些
Two years on the streets.
毕竟在街上站了两年
I'm sure the more innocent look will help with the appeal.
这张表情更无辜的照片会对宣传更有帮助
The girl on the raid, your "Unreliable witness"--
你突击时抓的那个女孩 你的那个无效证人
Mimi Fenton-- she couldn't have been 17.
咪♥咪♥·芬顿 她当时绝对没有17岁
At least Sally has someone interested in looking for her now.
起码现在莎莉的家人正在寻找莎莉
We all feel it, Claire...
我们也都清楚 珂莱尔
But to do the job, you have to learn to keep a lid on these things.
干警♥察♥这行 你必须学会公私分明
You can't go blaming yourself.
你不能一直自责
The way these girls lived...
这些女孩的生活方式...
We were...
我们...
We were in bed together.
我们当时正在上♥床♥
You and me, fucking each other's brains out while she...
你和我 正在性头上的时候...
The night I was meant to meet Sally Fisher
我要见莎莉·费舍的那个晚上
was the night you were supposed to tell Julie.
就是你打算跟朱莉坦白的那个晚上
You called and I dropped everything.
你打过来 我高兴得什么都顾不上了
We were celebrating.
我们还在庆祝
Well...
好了
we both broke our promises.
我们都没有守约
I don't want you to contact me again.
我希望你不要再联♥系♥我
There's no need.
没必要了
They weren't tied.
凶手没把她们当人绑着
They were trussed... like meat.
而是绑鸡一样 绑着她们
Please, Dad.
求你了 爸爸
Megan! I said no, and that's the end of it.
莓甘 我说过不可以 别再闹了
Hey, you two. What's going on?
你们两个 怎么了啊
Oh, some party on Rum she can't go to.
有朗姆酒会 我不让她去
James Chase.
詹姆斯·切斯举办的
He's all I bloody hear about these days!
这破名这几天一直在我耳边嗡嗡
That's because there are no other boys within a million miles of this place.
因为这座岛上只有他一个男孩
Ben Maddock?!
本·麦多克呢
What's wrong with Ben Maddock?
本不行吗
Nothing apart from halitosis and buck teeth.
除了他的口臭和龅牙 其他的都不要命
I meant all this...
这些东西要怎么办