Thanks, bye.
谢谢 再见
Norrie!
诺瑞
Oh, please, God.
不要啊 老天
Norrie.
诺瑞
Norrie!
诺瑞
Claire.
珂莱尔
Oh, thank God. It's all right.
谢天谢地 没事了
I'm here.
我在这呢
Oh, thank God, thank God.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地
Ben Maddock?!
本·麦多克
I mean... Ben?
天啊...本
He's always been such a pain in the arse.
他的确很让人讨厌
What if he never wakes up?
但如果他永远也醒不过来了该怎么办
Sweetheart. It's OK.
宝贝 没事的
It's not OK!
怎么会没事
No. That was silly, it's not OK.
瞧我 净说傻话 当然不会没事
No, Megan, I didn't mean...
不 莓甘 我不是那个...
They've flown them to Glasgow.
他们被飞机送到了格拉斯哥
The driver had been drinking,
开车的人喝了很多
some lad off the Mainland. Idiot.
梅恩兰岛来的家伙 傻缺
Megan? She's in her room.
莓甘呢 在自己屋里
Do you have to? What?
你非得这样吗 什么
It's like... It's like what's going on here
就好像 无论这里发生什么
this place just isn't enough.
你都想要逃避躲离
Don't be ridiculous.
别说傻话
Seriously? Are we going to do this now?
你不是吧 非得现在说个明白
Yes!
是的
Norrie?
诺瑞
Why did you think it was us?
为什么你觉得会是我们
Sorry?
什么
It was like you expected it to be us in that car.
你的样子像是确定车里的人就是我们
I saw smoke.
我看见了烟
People racing along the road that leads to our house.
有人急速奔着我家方向开去
I panicked. I don't know.
我慌了神 我不知道
When are you going to tell me what's really happening--
你什么时候才会跟我全盘托出
the truth, everything?
说出真♥相♥ 所有事情
Remember, no secrets?
还记得吗 我们之间没有秘密
I'm not stupid, you know.
我又不傻
You're involved in some serious shit,
你肯定被什么危险卷进去了
and if in any way you feel that now endangers us, your family...
如果你认为它正在威胁我们 你的家人
I was tired. And I panicked.
我累了 所以才慌了
No, leave it. Oh, Norrie.
别 别接 诺瑞
Unless you think it's a matter of life and death or something.
除非你觉得这个电♥话♥生死攸关
The bloody thing hasn't stopped ringing
这个破烂玩意就没停过
since you got involved in all this.
你被约谈后就一直在响
"Hello, I'd like to speak to Constable Claire Church, please."
"你好 我想找下珂莱尔·彻池警员"
I'm sorry, but I don't know who that is.
很抱歉 我不认识这个人
Unless you're talking about the one toying with her mobile constantly,
除非你要找的是那个一直在鼓捣手♥机♥
determined not to really be here on the rare occasion that she actually is.
心在警局偶尔才回到这里的人
Forget it, it'll probably just be John,
别回了 可能只是约翰
and we both know he'll keep trying.
我们都知道他还会不停地打
I chose to bring Megan up here because it's safe.
我选择把莓甘带到这里就是因为这里安全
Life's still precious here.
这里的人都很惜命
Until I know the truth,
除非你说出真♥相♥
I have to protect my family.
在那之前我必须保护好她
Jesus, Claire, I can't let you endanger my child.
老天啊珂莱尔 我不能让你把危险带给我的孩子
So what are you saying?
你是什么意思
You want me to go?
你想让我离开
Just until this is over and done with.
直到你把所有事情都解决掉
Hi, I'm glad you called.
嗨 很高兴你打过来
I tried to call you. I was worried, I...
我给你打过 我很担心你 我...
Claire? I failed them. I have to go back there.
珂莱尔 我让她们失望了 我得回去
I have to get them justice. Right, listen to me.
我要还给她们一个公道 好了 你听我说
I don't want to talk. Claire...
我不想说话 珂莱尔
I can't. Claire!
抱歉 珂莱尔
Here you go, sexual assault victims '98 to '99.
给 98年到99年的性侵案受害者
Where are you going, love?
你要去哪呀 小美人
She's already got a lift.
她有人送
I don't know when it stopped being a caff.
我不知道这里关了
I do know where we can get a good cup of tea.
也不知道哪里还能好好聊天
What is this?
这是干嘛
Witness protection.
证人保护
You were scared at the hotel, so...
你在酒店被吓到了 所以...
Witness protection?
证人保护
OK, so it's maybe a little better than the average.
好吧 也许是比其他人的待遇好上一点
John.
约翰
When I said I wanted to help, I meant it.
我当时跟你说我想帮忙 是真心的
I'll keep a spare one at the office.
我会在办公室留把备份钥匙
You hungry?
饿吗
I filled the fridge, brought you some music.
我买♥♥了些吃的在冰箱里 还有音乐
Make it all a bit more homely.
让你尽量感觉像在家里
Do you want to drink? No.
来一杯吗 不了
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Talk me through it, your theory,
跟我说说 你的想法
this killer victim that's getting you so excited.
这个让你兴奋的受害者凶手
This is my way of apologising. I don't want your apologies.
这是我道歉的方式 我不需要
I shouldn't have brought you home the other night. No.
我那晚不该带你回家 的确
It was wrong for everybody, but we do need to speak.
那样做很不好 但我需要和你谈谈
Claire, you've as good as told me you had my baby.
珂莱尔 我知道你怀了我的孩子
If Megan's mine, she deserves...
如果莓甘是我的 她...
She's not yours.
她不是你的
She's not mine.
也不是我的
She's Norrie's.
她是诺瑞的
Her mum died.
她的亲妈死了
But you were pregnant?
但是你曾经怀上过
God, you lost it. I'm sorry.
天啊 你流掉了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Claire. Forgive me.
对不起 珂莱尔 原谅我
Agota was murdered by a girl, a woman,
谋杀阿格塔的是个女孩 女人
a victim of the original attacks in the 90s.
是90年代凶杀案的受害者
Someone who suffered but survived the ordeal,
她曾经被折磨过但最终逃了出来
then after the attack she suppresses it.
然而之后她忍♥了下来
Why would she suppress it?
她干嘛要忍♥
Shame?
因为羞耻
It's not unusual for victims of sexual violence to deny what's happened to them,
被性侵者否认被害事实是再平常不过的事
blame themselves even.
甚至还会深深自责
And a street worker?
更别提是一个妓♥女♥
Low self-esteem, everyone else denying it.
本来自尊就低 加上别人都不承认
Officially there was no crime.
当时这事根本不算犯罪
Then 16 years on, bodies start turning up--
结果16年后 遇害尸体接连出现
bodies of women like her, prostitutes, victims...
遇害的人像她一样 妓♥女♥ 被摧残了
So vindicated at last, she goes out and kills somebody?
所以为了证明自己正确 她开始杀别人
Another woman?
去杀别的女人
Not vindicated. It's more complicated than that.
不仅仅是这样 要更复杂
There's suppression, there's denial.
她一直经受着压抑 否定
Denial might be common in victims of sexual violence--
被否认的性侵受害者有很多
doesn't turn them all into cold-blooded murderers, does it?
但那并不代表她们都会成为冷血杀手对吗
She had no justice. No motive, either.
她没有得到公正 也没有作案动机
I'm sorry, Claire.
抱歉 珂莱尔
Harding faked his alibi.
哈丁在他不在场证明上做了手脚
Excuse me?
什么
I tried calling you.
我有试着给你打过
That's him at a charity dinner in April.
这是他在四月的一场慈善晚宴上
Our mission, to allow our partners to harness...
我们的使命 就是赋予合作伙伴驾驭...
And again in October, the night Agota died.
再看十月这个 阿格塔死了的那晚
I know he's on a mission,
我知道内容都是重复的
but he's not just repeating himself.
可这里不仅仅是是讲话内容重复
Look, through the window-- the trees have leaves.
你看 窗户外面 树上还有树叶
It's the April dinner.
这是四月的晚宴
...to build a stronger, smarter public sector...
打造出一个更完善 更出色的公营部门
Then there's this.
你再来看这个