We catch the train at one, so...
我们明天下午一点的车 所以...
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
I've been thinking a lot. Norrie...
想了很多 诺瑞
Just, just let me talk.
让我 让我 把话说完
You've been lying to me now for... how long?
你骗我骗了...多久了
Look... And maybe... Maybe I misunderstood,
听着 也许...也许是我理解有误
underestimated how bad things were for you.
低估了你的病情对你造成的恶劣影响
But I honestly don't think these are the answer to anything.
但我绝不认为这个东西能够解决所有问题
You've been through my stuff.
你翻过我的东西了
I've been there, Claire,
我也有过同样经历 珂莱尔
rock bottom... worse...
感觉头重脚轻 甚至更糟
the constant fall.
觉得自己一直在不断下坠
You need to fight your way back up.
你要靠意志战胜病魔
You can't just numb the pain.
不能靠药物麻痹疼痛
You have to face your demons head-on.
你要昂首面对一切
By running away to some tiny island?
就靠跑到一座小岛上吗
Maybe that worked for you, but...
也许那样对你有效 可是...
I know how important it is
我知道 这对你很重要
for you to feel you made me well.
让你认为你能够治好我
But there are things I can't escape.
可是有些事情我不能逃避
Things I did.
那些未完成的事情
If this is about you confronting your past,
如果你要做的是要重新面对自己
I'll stand by you,
那么我支持你
but I'm not doing this just for you.
不过我这不只是为了你
This is for us, as a family,
而是为了我们 为了这个家
we can't go on being haunted by this.
不能让这件事情一直困扰我们
It has to stop. It will.
必须结束掉它 我会的
And you're right, these are...
你说的对 这些药片...
They're useless, the hangover... the habit.
这些改不掉的 不良习惯 都没有用
The dose is negligible.
其实药效也没太大作用
I promise I'll stop.
我发誓我不再吃了
It's you.
是你
It's you I need.
我需要的是你
Are you sure?
真的吗
Or are you just saying that to make me happy?
还是你在哄我开心
What are you doing?
你来这里干嘛
I could ask you the same thing.
我也想问这个问题
Normal people are eating their dinner now, or sat on the sofa,
别人这个时候都在吃饭 或是吃完休息
but then you did spend all Saturday identifying Mimi Fenton, so...
但是既然你整个周六都在调查咪♥咪♥·芬顿...
You got the lab results?
法医鉴定出结果了
A clear match.
匹配上了
I just wanted to know Agota more.
我只是想来多了解下阿格塔
I've got a torch in the car. Wait here.
我车里有手电 你在这里等着
Shit.
妈的
Shush... Look, look.
嘘 快看 快看
Claire, wait! Claire!
珂莱尔 等等 珂莱尔
This is DCI Hind,
我是海德高督
we're chasing a suspect down Merrivale Gardens,
正在沿着梅里维尔花♥园♥向南追捕嫌犯
we need immediate backup.
我们需要即刻支援
Shit. Shit.
妈的 妈的
Claire? Claire? Claire!
珂莱尔 珂莱尔 珂莱尔
I fainted. I didn't fall.
我是晕过去了 不是掉下去的
I wasn't pushed.
他没推我
To the coward and the has-been.
敬胆小鬼和老明星
Lola's not that bad, you know.
罗拉也没那么讨厌
I thought we weren't going to talk about work.
我还以为今晚不谈工作了呢
The case. That's different.
说到罗拉 就不同了
Anyway, it's good to see for once.
总之 很高兴看到这个局面
Because she's a woman? Or because she's black?
因为她是女性 还是因为她是黑人
Either. Both.
两者 都有
It could have been you, should have been.
警司人选很有可能是你 本就应该是你
No, I think I've now quite categorically proved that...
不 我想我现在绝对证明了...
You've just identified a second victim,
你刚刚确认了第二名被害人的身份
proved the case you opened in 1998 was real.
证明了你在98年开的案子确实需要调查
If we'd listened to you back then...
如果当年我们能够听你一句
if I'd listened to you...
如果我能听你一句...
You were right, I have hit a dead end, career-wise.
你说的对 我是走到头了 事业方面
No hope of promotion. Quite the opposite, in fact.
没有晋升希望 可以说是完全无望
An internal inquiry into potential professional misconduct.
我可能会因为渎职接受内部调查
She's big on all that, our new Detective Superintendant, the rules.
我们的新任警司 就爱强调纪律
Back in the good old days...
好怀念从前的时光
I know, not allowed.
我知道 这不可以
But it was good, wasn't it?
但的确美好 不是吗
We were.
我们曾经很有默契
Or at least, we put on a good show.
起码我们搭档了一段路
The man I saw... He could run, really run.
那个男人 很能跑 非常能跑
If he was responsible for the deaths of Sally, Mimi,
如果他就是杀害莎莉和咪♥咪♥的凶手
he'd have to have been at least 40.
那他至少得有40岁了
You're back on your hunch. Two killers.
你又在臆想了 两个凶手
It would bring Harding back into frame.
反正哈丁逃脱不了干系
I just know he's hiding something.
我就知道他在掩藏一些事情
The master and his apprentice.
杀手师♥父♥带出杀手徒弟
You think I'm mad?
你觉得我有病
Fixating.
你是想事情想多了
We all know how that feels.
我们都有那种体会
I didn't use the clinic.
我没去那家诊所看过病
She just gave me the card.
她只是给了我那的名片
Thanks for a lovely evening.
谢谢你今晚的款待
You're back.
你回来了
Julie...
朱莉
Hello?
你好
You had him.
照片里面有他
The one with the dark suit and the beard.
那个穿着深色西装的胡子男
That's the bastard our Mimi was scared of.
我们咪♥咪♥害怕的人就是他
Jackie. Where are you?
嘉琪 你在哪里
Goodnight.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Who else could have been there?
还会有谁
Detective Chief Inspector John Hind. Please leave me a message.
我是高级警督约翰·海德 请留言
What if it wasn't a man who killed Agota?
假如杀害阿格塔的凶手不是男人的话
It would explain the difference in strength, execution.
这样力道和手法的不同之处就能说得通了
What if it was a woman copying,
假设凶手是个女人
re-enacting the crimes that had been perpetrated against her 16 years ago?
模仿的是16年前凶手对她的所作所为
A victim would have been present at the scene of the crime.
被害人有可能亲眼目睹犯罪过程
A victim would know.
她就模仿得出
A victim would know.
她就模仿得出