I want everyone on Harding.
所有人都去盯哈丁
What's going on?
怎么回事
We've got our prime suspect Harding. Harding?
我们现在要查头号♥嫌犯 哈丁 哈丁
Faked his alibi for the night Agota was killed,
他在阿格塔被害当晚的不在场证明是假的
and Sally's bracelet was made by a company called Heart Notes,
莎莉的手链是一家叫做"心之印记"的公♥司♥生产的
a subsidiary company of Lexington Hearts.
它是列克星敦之心的子公♥司♥
Out.
出去
My porridge. I didn't manage to get b... Out!
我的麦片 还没... 出去
You know Harding didn't kill Agota Calgys.
你明知道不是哈丁杀的阿格塔·凯尔基斯
A high-profile figure in the middle of a major police investigation?
你想在一起重大案件里面扮演调查明星么
I know he faked his alibi.
我知道的是他说谎了
He gave Fisher... Sally. the bracelet,
他给了费舍 莎莉 那条手链
he was feared by the prostitutes
妓♥女♥们都怕他
and drives the same car
并且他开的车
as the man we disturbed in Calgys' home.
和出没在凯尔基斯家的那辆是一样的
Agota's.
阿格塔家
His firm own a 5% holding in the land the girls were found in--
被杀妓♥女♥的埋尸地有5%的股份在他公♥司♥名下
the wastelands and the warehouse,
那块荒地和那个仓库
HQI Investments.
都在HQI投资公♥司♥名下
Confirmed this morning. He's our man.
今早都确认了 他就是凶手
Then why contact me?
那为什么还要扯上我
My shoulder number. "You lied."
我的警号♥ "你骗我"
We never met. I don't know him! You don't know this Lucy either!
我都不认识他 你也不认识这个露西
The boyfriend's story fits. She was a student,
可她男友的口供都兑上了 她是一名学生
not one of your prostitute mates. Party, she walked home.
不是你所监管的妓♥女♥ 她从聚会上走回家
Making her a potential witness, at best,
这样最多只能把她算作证人
if she wasn't too pissed, or high on God-knows-what.
如果她没有气过头或者嗑太嗨的话
All the solid, evidence-based police work points to Harding!
所有犯罪铁证都指向了哈丁
It's him!
就是他
Then why did you give me Boyce?
那你干嘛还派给我帛逸思
Guilt.
内疚
She's received the report on my misconduct case.
她收到了关于我渎职案的报告
I don't know what it says yet,
我还不知道上面都写了什么
but for once she's backing me on this.
但我已经有了把柄在她手里
Fine, we'll talk about this someplace else, then?
好吧 我们换个地方再来讨论这个话题
Yeah, why don't we go to my place? You've got a key.
好啊 就去我家吧 钥匙你也有
Call Julie, tell her you've a meeting, bring a bottle.
打给朱莉说你有会要开 再带上酒
You're being ridiculous...
你真是不可理喻
You had a theory. Admit defeat.
你这都是揣测 认栽行么
It's over! My career's on the line!
就要完了 我的事业就要完了
It... needs a stir.
麦片...需要搅拌一下
You loved him.
你爱过他
I thought you were going out?
我还以为你要出门
Fancied a quiet one instead.
后来我想一个人静一静
What are these doing here?
这些东西是干嘛的
Ollie.
奥利弄的
School project.
学校作业
Family tree.
要做家谱
Have you eaten? I'm not hungry.
你吃过了吗 我不饿
Done in. I'm going straight to bed.
我好累 我这就去睡了
Oh, someone rang. Norrie?
对了 有人给你打过电♥话♥ 是叫诺瑞
Wants to speak to you about Claire?
他想跟你说下珂莱尔的事情
The number's on the side.
他的号♥在桌旁
You should call him. He sounded upset. Yeah.
你应该打给他 他听起来很担心 好
Hello? Hello.
你好 你好
This is Detective Chief Inspector Hind. You called?
我是海德高督 你来过电♥话♥
Hi, thanks for getting back, yeah.
你好 谢谢你回电♥话♥
It's about Claire.
我想跟你聊一下珂莱尔
I know I don't know you and this is kind of weird,
我并不了解你 这样也很奇怪
but you two go way back, and...
但是你们两个 过去...
Look, I wanted to ask a favour, basically.
听着 我主要是 想请你帮个忙
A favour? I don't know if she's said anything,
帮忙 我不知道她和你说过没有
but we had a bit of a fall-out recently.
不过我们最近有点在闹别扭
Nothing serious.
也没什么大事
And I'm worried.
可我有点担心
I'm worried that there's no-one to look out for her.
我担心没有人照顾她
And she won't do it.
而她也不会照顾自己
Claire'd solve the whole world's problems
珂莱尔宁可先去拯救世界
before she'd think about her own.
也不愿意把自己放在首位
She was on some tablets, some anti-depressants, and...
她在吃药 一种抗抑郁的药
Look, she wouldn't want me to ask and I don't know you,
她不愿意让我过问 我也不了解你
and I don't like to...
我也不想...
but if you could just keep an eye on her,
但是如果你能留意下她
just until things are sorted.
直到事情得到解决
That'd be a big help,
那就算是帮我忙了
to know you were looking out for her for me.
让我知道你在替我照顾着她
Turn it down!
小点声
Hello? Are you still there?
喂 你还在听吗
Yeah. Sure. You've got my number.
在 你有我的号♥码
Yeah, thanks.
多谢了
What is it?
怎么了
Tell me.
告诉我
You can tell me anything.
什么事情都可以跟我说
Oh, shit!
妈的
Hello?
喂
It's OK.
没事的
You can talk to me.
你可以跟我说
I understand.
我明白的
I want to help.
我想帮忙
That is why you're calling, isn't it?
所以你才打给我的不是吗
You want help?
你想寻求帮助
You said you'd help me before, but you lied.
你说过会帮助我 但你骗了我
I don't understand. What do you mean?
我不明白 这是什么意思
You lied to me.
你骗了我
When? When did I lie?
什么时候 我什么时候骗了你
What did I say to you?
我当时说了什么
Let me make it up to you. Let me help you now.
让我补偿你 让我帮助你
Lucy...?
露西
It is Lucy, isn't it?
你是露西 对吗
I watched her struggle.
我眼看着她不断挣扎
I watched her die.
我眼看着她渐渐死去
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I don't know what happened, but...
我不清楚怎么了 可是...
it was me.
是我♥干♥的
Whatever you've done, whatever happened,
不管你做了什么 不管发生了什么
it wasn't your fault.
那都不是你的错
I know it wasn't your fault. You were the victim of a crime.
我知道那都不是你的错 你是被伤害的人
I know what happened to you.
我知道你遭遇了什么
When the bodies started being unearthed, I...
当那些尸体被挖出来后 我...
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. Oh, God!
我不知道 天啊
I told her. I gave her a chance to get out,
我跟她说过 我给过她逃走的机会
but she wouldn't listen.
但她不听
Stupid cow wouldn't listen!
那个贱♥人♥就是不听
Nobody ever listens.
没有人肯听话
Lucy, I know it must all feel impossible right now,
露西 我的话听起来也许不太可能
but if... if you'll let me, I can help.
但是...如果可以的话 让我来帮助你
Let me catch the man responsible,
让我抓住凶手
the man who really did this.
那个正真作奸犯科的人
He's the one to blame.
他才应该接受惩罚
I want to help.
我想帮忙
I understand.
我真的懂
I promise, I will get him.
我发誓 我会抓住他
Why?
为什么
Because I've been there.
因为我经历了事情始末
Because I know how it feels to have done something so terrible.
因为我清楚犯错的感受
Something you think you'll never find your way back from.
这种你自己都觉得不可能再回头的错
What was that?
那是什么声音
It's nothing.
没什么
Are you tracing this call?
你在追踪我