I'm on a case.
手头有件案子
Two bodies. Girls, women,
被害人是两名 女孩 女人
found in what was the red light district.
在曾经的红灯区发现的
Why are you telling me this?
你干嘛跟我说这个
16 years since I left the police force.
我离开警局都16年了
They just dragged you down to Manchester for a laugh?
他们把你拽回曼城就为哈哈一笑
I didn't think we had any secrets.
我们之间没有秘密的吧
Who found it? The security guard.
是谁发现的 保安
How long ago? 30 minutes.
什么时候的事 30分钟前
See the arms.
你看胳膊
Trussed... like meat.
这是...绑鸡的绑法
It's my old shoulder number.
这是我以前的警号♥肩章
A-9-6-4-5.
A 9 6 4 5
Officer A96♥4♥5, can you please come in?
警员A9654 可以请你进来吗
Wait!
等等
You dropped something.
有东西落下了
Wait!
等等
She dropped these.
她落下了这个
Let's go. Aye, yeah, yeah.
回去吧 走走走
Come in. Please, sit.
来 请 坐吧
I'd like you to look at this.
你来看下这个
That's me when I was in uniform.
这是我以前的制♥服♥照
And the number on your lapel?
这是你的警号♥
It's my shoulder number. A96♥4♥5.
这是我的警号♥ A96♥4♥5
Now these.
你再看下这些
She was found in a warehouse yesterday,
我们昨天在一间仓库里找到了她
half a mile from where Sally Fisher was buried.
离莎莉·费舍的埋藏地点半英里远
You've seen the hands, the way they're tied.
你也看见那双手了 那种捆绑方式
I'm sorry, I can't.
抱歉 我做不到
We found... this...
我们在...被害人手里...
in the dead girl's hands.
发现了这个
It can't...
这不可能...
That must be a coincidence.
这一定是巧合
Those numbers are recycled. They're not unique.
警号♥都是循环发放的 不止我用过这号♥
Can't have anything to do with me.
这和我没关系
You're one of the few people who know the details
知道九十年代凶杀案的人为数不多
of the murders in the 90s.
你是其中一个
The way they were tied, positioned...
这种捆绑手法 还有放置方式
You're the last known person
你是最后一个接触
to have had contact with the one identified victim.
已知身份死者的人
So, what are you going to do? Arrest me?
所以你们想要怎样 逮捕我吗
No, of course we're not going to arrest you...
不 我们当然不会逮...
So, am I a murder suspect now? If you'd let us speak.
我现在是嫌疑犯了是吗 让我把话说完
Of course you're not a suspect.
你当然不是嫌疑犯
We want you to work with us on this. As a consultant.
我们希望你来协助我们 破获此案
I've already told John no.
我已经拒绝过约翰了
It's 16 years since I was in the police.
我离开警局都16年了
We found a dead girl with your shoulder number clasped between her hands.
我们在一具尸体手里发现了你的警号♥
He's killing again. This time-- stop him.
凶手又开始作案了 这一次 阻止他
We should leave you to think about it.
你好好想想吧
Three women, murdered,
三名女性 遭到杀害
buried approximately 16 years ago.
被埋时间大概在16年前
Sally Fisher,
莎莉·费舍
our one identified victim, we know worked as a prostitute,
只有她的身份被完全确认了 是名妓♥女♥
and was reported missing in March 1999.
失踪于1999年3月
Around the same time,
大概在同一时间
two other prostitutes were also reported missing.
又有两名妓♥女♥被报失踪
Mimi Fenton, Caz Jenkins.
咪♥咪♥·芬顿 卡丝·展金斯
Hi... Hi.
喂 你好
This is Norrie. Sorry I can't take your call. Leave me a message.
我是诺瑞 抱歉暂时无法接听 请留言
Two days ago, we found this.
两天前 我们发现了这具尸体
This was ten hours after the first public appeal.
时间距离呼吁新闻首次播出之后10小时
Note the characteristic bindings,
注意这种很特殊的捆绑手法
the ritualistic treatment.
还有仪式般的放置方式
The victim-- Agota Calgys--
被害人 阿格塔·凯尔基斯
arrived in the UK a year ago.
到达英国有一年了
Hi. This is Norrie.
你好 我是诺瑞
Sorry I can't take your call. Leave me a message.
抱歉暂时无法接听 请留言
It's me.
是我
I...
我...
I'll call you later...
我再打给你...
We need to speak.
我有事要说
Forensics are still compiling a full report,
虽然法医还在汇写完整报告
but there is one obvious additional detail.
不过这个细节大家应该注意到了
This, placed between her hands.
这张纸条 是在她手里发现的
The numbers, we believe, are significant.
我们认为这些数字 非常重要
May I introduce you all to Claire Church.
给大家介绍一下 这位是珂莱尔·彻池
Formerly Constable Claire Church, shoulder number A96♥4♥5.
前警员珂莱尔·彻池 警号♥A96♥4♥5
She'll be working with us on this.
会和我们一起查办此案
So that's four bodies, four lines of investigation.
所以现在有四具尸体 四条调查线索
I want the evidence combed through, I want the victims ID'd.
理清证据 我要被害人的身份信息
A fresh murder brings a fresh threat,
新的尸体意味着新的威胁
we now have to assume the killer is still out there
我们现在只能假定凶手仍未落网
and willing to kill again,
并且还会继续作案
but it also brings fresh evidence.
但是新的尸体也带来了新的证据
Let's catch him.
这次要抓住他
Claire, let's go.
珂莱尔 走吧
Where are we going?
去哪
The mortuary. Calgys' parents have flown in.
太平间 凯尔基斯的父母飞过来了
Boss, an ex-classmate of Mimi Fenton's saw the appeal.
老大 咪♥咪♥的一个同学看到了呼吁新闻
She's given us an address for her family.
然后给了我们她家地址
Take Weir. No. I'll go.
叫韦尔去 不 我去吧
Really, I'd prefer it.
真的 我宁愿去她家
All right. DC Weir, you're with me.
好吧 韦尔警员 你跟我走
Can I have a word?
你来一下
Don't undermine me in front of my team. What?
别在我的团队面前破坏我的形象 什么
Whatever happened between us in the past,
我们的恩怨都已经过去了
I'm the boss in here.
我现在是这里的头儿
This has nothing to do with us.
跟那没有关系
It's the bodies.
是尸体
I don't want to see the bodies.
我不想看见尸体
This is a murder investigation.
这可是凶杀案
For your information, the only reason I put you with me
还要和你说下 叫你跟我一起行动
was for protection purposes.
只是为了要保护你
Call that a coincidence if you want,
你想成是巧合也行
but we have a duty of care to you.
不过保护好你是我们的责任
It's not the dead I'd be scared of.
你死了我麻烦可就大了
Weir, are you ready? Let's go. Yes, boss.
韦尔 好了吗 我们走 好的老大
I've been up 48 hours.
我都48小时没合眼了
Land registry, tenancy records?
翻查地政局的 租赁记录
All the CCTV coverage from the original case.
原案所有的监控地点
Although it wasn't a case.
虽然当时根本就没立案
You must know him? DCI Hind.
你一定很了解他吧 海德高督
I mean, you worked with him--
我是说 你跟他共事过
under him... like me.
作为他的属下 就像我
Um, this is going to sound pathetic,
虽然这个问题有点可悲
but, any tips?
不过 有什么好方法
To make him... like me.
能让他...喜欢我
He likes you. You know, you can see it.
他喜欢你 这个能看出来
He values your... opinion. Whereas me...
他很看重 你的意见 至于我...
He has this default reaction, you know,
他就觉得我是
Oxbridge, overeducated, under-experienced,
"高材生" 书读得多 事经得少
bit of a tit.
有点奶气
A bit?
有点
You wait here.
你在这里等着
But why would they talk to you? You're not even in the police.
他们怎么会跟你交代 你又不是警♥察♥
No, he said... It'll be fine. I promise.
是头儿说... 没事的 我保证
Stop acting like his lackey.
别像个小跟班似的
Put your hands up, punk, or I'll blow out your brains!
举起手来 废柴 否则我就崩了你的脑袋
Liam. What have I told you?! Get here.
利亚姆 告诉过你没有 过来