What? She's gone.
什么 她不见了
Her school called, she didn't attend any lessons.
她的学校打来电♥话♥ 说她没有上课
And none of her friends know where she is,
她的朋友也都不知道她在哪
and, and... and she hasn't come home again.
她也她也...她也没有回家
I've tried her on her phone, but it's either off
我有给她打过电♥话♥ 但她手♥机♥要么是关机了
or the battery's dead.
要么是没电了
Look, I...
听着 我...
I know I'm probably overdoing this, but...
我知道可能是我小题大做了
We've been arguing and I thought maybe
我们吵了一架 我想也许
she's headed down to you in Manchester.
她到曼城找你去了
Has... has she said anything? Or called you?
她有跟你说过什么没有 打过电♥话♥没有
Norrie, I need you to stay by your phone. OK, but...
诺瑞 别挂电♥话♥ 好的 可是...
Please! I'll call you back really, really soon. Claire?!
好吗 我会很快打给你的 珂莱尔
What's happening? We're waiting for access to her social media accounts.
你们在做什么 破密她的社交账号♥
Her phone? It's still turned off.
她手♥机♥呢 还是关机
Oh, for fuck's sake!
我了个肏
Hey, Norrie, it's OK.
诺瑞 不要紧张
You don't believe that,
你就是不听我的
or you wouldn't be taking this so seriously.
否则现在也不会如此棘手
Shit! Sir.
妈的 先生
I'm going to have to ask you to be quiet,
我必须要请你小声一些
out of respect for the other passengers.
请尊重其他乘客的感受
I'll be quiet when someone moves this fucking thing
开车的人要是能把这个破屄♥♥玩意
at a decent fucking speed. Fuck!
开到我满意的速度我就闭嘴 我肏
You don't understand, Claire, she's my...
你不明白 珂莱尔 她是我的...
she's my baby!
我的心头肉啊
She's all I've got. If... if...
她是我的全部 如果...如果...
We've got CCTV footage of her coming out of the station.
监控录像有拍到她走出车站
Now? 20 minutes ago.
现在 20分钟前
Fuck!
妈的
Mark her Portland and Newton, 13:24, 13:25.
她曾到过波特兰街与牛顿街交口 13:24 13:25
Go on the high street.
再去看下商业街
Norrie, I need you to think.
诺瑞 你好好想想
Your trip to Manchester, where did you go?
你来曼城的时候 都去过哪
If she's arranged to meet somebody,
如果她要和人见面
it'll be somewhere she knows.
肯定是去到过的地方
I don't know, shops.
我不知道 商店
She's dragged me round... shops.
她拽着我逛过 商店
We're in. We're into her account.
上来了 我们破解她的账号♥了
She's meeting somebody. Tom.
她要见的人叫 汤姆
Who the fuck's Tom?!
妈的汤姆是谁
I don't know. I don't recognise him.
我不知道 我不认识
It might not really be Tom.
也许这人真名不叫汤姆
He says he's from Manchester.
他说他是曼城人
They're meeting at the Print Works at 2:00 PM.
他们两点会在印刷公♥司♥门前见面
She's 500 metres away. She'll be there any minute now.
她离那里只有500米远 随时会到
Norrie, darling, we've got everybody working on this.
诺瑞 我们所有人都在跟进了
I'll get there as quick as I can.
我会尽快赶到那里
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Stop! Police!
住手 我们是警♥察♥
Stop, armed police!
住手 我们是武装警♥察♥
Oh, my God! This is so embarrassing!
我的天 好尴尬啊
Stand down! Stand down!
解除戒备 解除戒备
Thank God!
谢天谢地
I love you, darling.
我爱你 宝贝
What are you playing at?!
你在玩什么呢
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你好
Come in. Thank you.
进来 谢谢
Jessica.
洁西卡
How are you? All right?
你怎么样 都还好吗
Jesus! You never, ever, ever, ever, ever...
老天 你永远 永远 永远 永远 永远
do that to me again!
不许再这样了
Stupid!
傻丫头
Thank you.
谢谢你
We're on our way now.
我们马上过去
Go. Finish it.
去吧 解决掉它
Sir?
长官
You know, you don't have to call me that.
你别这么叫我
Not any more.
以后都不用了
I used your shower, I hope you don't mind?
我用了下你的浴室 希望你不介意
You wouldn't have any clothes I could borrow?
你有没有我能穿的衣服
A clean shirt, trousers?
干净的衬衫和裤子就好
Joggers? Yeah.
运动裤行吗 可以
Is that them? Yeah.
复印好了 嗯
Nothing happened. OK.
我和她没做什么 好吧
You need to know that, erm, someone needs to...
我必须要告诉你 是因为...
It was the wedding.
是因为婚礼
Everyone teasing me, "Oh, under the thumb."
大家都调侃我 "要被管了"
Anna, her mum stressing about... everything.
安娜的妈妈 所有事情都要管个遍
Mates going on about how crazy the stag do's going to be.
我的哥们一直在说要在单身派对上怎么疯
And I just... I don't know, I just thought...
然后我...我不知道...我只是想...
Fuck them. I wanted to do something... for me.
去他们的 我只是想...为自己做些什么
It's too easy, isn't it?
很容易 是不是
One selfish move, you will destroy everything.
自私一次 一切就都完了
People's hopes, your self-belief, the woman that you...
大家的期待 自己的信念 那个你...
I told myself I was being responsible.
我当时告诉自己只是在尽责
Really, I was too big a coward,
真的 我太懦弱
I couldn't cope with the guilt.
无法应对这份愧疚
And now everything is rotted.
现在一切都被毁了
I chose the wrong woman.
我选择了我不爱的女人
Nothing happened.
我真没有出轨
I'm not you.
我不是你
Good.
很好
I'm happy for you, Boycey.
我真为你感到高兴 逸思
So we went to Marsh's.
我们去过马什的家
Meet Titan.
这是泰坦
No kill.
不杀生
That's Marsh's rescue's official policy.
这是马什的收容政策
What did you find?
你们找到了什么
Dog food.
狗粮
Erm, dog hair.
狗毛
Dog shit.
狗屎
Make-up.
化妆品
The idea of him having a girlfriend,
他可能有女朋友
that was the only thing that stood out.
这是唯一的合理解释
Kimlee gets my vote.
我觉得是吉尔姆里
He was a convicted rapist, after all.
毕竟他被判过强♥奸♥罪
And now Jag man's been cleared. Sorry, who?
捷豹男被确定了 等下 是谁
Calgys' boss and boyfriend.
凯尔基斯的老板 兼男友
When you startled him in Agota's flat,
你在阿格塔的公♥寓♥发现他的时候
he was trying to get back the cash he'd given the night she was killed.
他正在设法取回案发当晚给她的现金
A present, not payment, apparently.
那是礼物 显然不是报酬
They were close.
虽然本质上都是钱
All right, describe her again.
好了 再来描述下她
Go on. A normal girl, bright, brainy.
来 普通女孩 开朗 聪明
Cast aside, feels alienated, tricky family.
被家人抛弃 被周遭疏远 父母离异
Go back to the party.
再说说派对的情况
She arrives home uninvited
没打招呼就进家门
and finds her boyfriend with someone. Then...
发现男友抱着别人 然后...
How did he describe it exactly, the party?
他到底是怎么描述的 那场派对
What did he say?
他用了什么词
"Pretty wild."
"疯得不行"
A bit like your stag weekend. Rumours of.
有点像你的单身派对 他们瞎说的啦
They lived right on the edge of the red-light district.
他们的住处紧挨着红灯区
Three lads, they throw a party,
三个年轻小伙 聚在一起
they don't invite their girlfriends,
没有叫上女友
pretty wild. Do you think...?
疯得不行 你觉得是...
She walks in uninvited, finds her boyfriend in bed with a prostitute.
她没打招呼就进去 发现男友床上躺着一个妓♥女♥
And then gets attacked, mistaken for one.
结果遭到袭击 她被错认成妓♥女♥了