Lucy...!
露西
You promised you'd help me, you promised me.
你答应过会帮我 你答应过
Don't hang up, please.
别挂电♥话♥ 求你了
You lied. You lied again, you bitch!
你骗我 你又骗了我 你这贱♥人♥
I thought I could trust you.
我还以为我可以相信你
But you're just another fucking whore, like the rest of them.
可你这臭婊♥子♥ 就跟她们一样
No, you CAN trust me.
不 你真的可以相信我
You're only saying that because you're scared.
你说这话只是因为你害怕了
That's the only reason why you're listening.
这就是为什么你会听我说话
I could make you listen harder.
我会让你更专注地听我说话
Catch him or I'll kill.
抓住他 否则我还会大开杀戒
Let's get him. Harding.
我们去抓他吧 哈丁
Do you want to explain?
怎么回事
Yesterday, you were dead set against it.
昨天你还死命反对
Time to reflect, a decent night's sleep.
该反省了 因为昨晚睡得很好
You convinced me.
你把我说服了
She's still just a theory.
把她假定成凶手只是一个推测
We haven't enough to stage an arrest.
我们没有充分证据去抓捕他
He's coming in for questioning.
他会过来接受审问
When? Next week.
什么时候 下周
You're giving him seven days to prepare, destroy evidence,
你给他七天时间去准备应对 销毁证据
when he already knows we're suspicious?!
他现在已经知道我们对他起疑心了
His daughter's getting married.
他女儿要结婚
I don't want to ruffle his feathers until our case is concrete.
我不想在证据确凿之前打草惊蛇
A wedding, a social event,
婚礼 这么多人来的场合
perfect place to put the pressure on him.
在这种情况下对他施压再合适不过了
I doubt we're invited!
我们可没在邀请名单上
A man like Harding won't know half the people on the guest list.
哈丁这样的人连名单上一半宾客都认不全
Anyway, since when have you needed permission for everything?
话说 你从什么时候开始需要同意才行动了
Nice.
好看
Detective Sergeant Boyce.
我是帛逸思警长
Detective Sergeant! Nearly a DCI!
警长 快跟高级警督差不多了
You. Yes. How is it?
是你 是我 你怎么样
Another thrilling day hot on the tail of hardened criminality?
又在热切追查疑难案件吗
Hell, yes!
当然是了
So, what's keeping you so busy?
那么 你在忙什么活
Coffee run.
上司叫我去买♥♥咖啡
"Do you take milk, do you take sugar?"
"要奶吗 要糖吗"
Mine are out quaffing champagne,
我的老大去狂饮香槟了
pretending to be guests at a wedding. Whose wedding?
装成宾客混进婚礼当中 谁的婚礼
You know I'd have to kill you if I said anything.
跟你说了 你就得死了
Dinner instead?
晚上吃饭时说
What are you suggesting?
吃什么呀
Well done, Mr Harding!
挺能耐啊 哈丁先生
How much do you think that pile's worth?!
这么多房♥子得多少钱呀
Hey, will you look after that for me?
你能帮我收着这个吗
Ta.
给
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Oh, congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
What? Nothing.
怎么了 不怎么
Two o'clock.
两点钟方向
You sure we want to do this?
不是真要去吧
So she says to the doctor,
然后她跟医生说
"OK, but only if I can have the flu with it."
"好吧 能得感冒我就吃它"
That's very good!
真好笑
Oh, you must be Mrs Harding.
你一定是哈丁夫人
This is a lovely party.
这场婚宴真的好棒
I'm sure you're very proud.
你一定很自豪
Thank you. I don't believe we've met?
谢谢 我们应该没见过吧
Fiona, I think we should get the guests seated.
菲奥娜 我们去安排宾客落座吧
Ladies and gentlemen, if you'd all like to take your seats,
女士们先生们 请大家就座吧
dinner will be served shortly.
宴席马上就要开始了
Claire Church, Greater Manchester Police.
我是珂莱尔·彻池 来自曼城警局
This is Detective Chief Inspector John Hind.
这位是海德高级警督
Your husband's been assisting us with our investigations.
你丈夫一直在配合我们调查
Really? Gareth?
真的吗 加雷斯
Speaking of jokes,
开玩笑的啦
did you hear the one about the prostitutes and the property magnate?
你有没有听过那个地♥产♥大亨找妓♥女♥的笑话
Or perhaps that's only for select audiences.
还是这个笑话只能讲给部分人听
If you'd like to go through, top up champagne.
几位这边请 来满上香槟
This way, please.
请进
This is nice!
不错嘛
I thought we had agreed this could wait
我们不是说好之后再谈此事
until after my daughter's wedding.
先等我女儿结完婚的吗
But then we found you faked your alibi
但是我们后来发现你在
for the night of Agota Calgys's murder.
阿格塔·凯尔基斯被杀当晚的不在场证明有假
I'll not say any more without my lawyer present.
我律师不在场的情况下我不会再多说一句
Another one you missed off the guest list.
还有一些人你忘了邀请
Surprising, for a man who enjoys mixing business with pleasure.
你这样工作娱乐两不误的人还能忘记真是意外
Sally Fisher, Mimi Fenton...
莎莉·费舍 咪♥咪♥·芬顿
Not here, please!
别在这说 求你了
We know you gave Sally the bracelet.
我们知道那条手链是你给莎莉的
It was a sample, a one-off,
那是一条样品 作为展示用的
something you'd only have access to as a sales rep.
这种东西只有作为销♥售♥代表的你才能拿到
We also know your company has interests in the land where the bodies were found.
我们还知道埋尸地的所在之处有你们公♥司♥的股份
I want the name of your Superintendent.
你们警司叫什么
Does he know you're doing this?
他可知道你们在干什么
She.
我们头儿是女的
We have CCTV footage of you picking up girls,
我们有你开车接人的录像记录
we have witness accounts of your "sexual activities".
我们有证人证明你参加"两性活动"
You can't do this. This is against the rules.
你们不能这样 这样违反规定
I can have you fired.
我能让你滚出警局
Are you keeping a file on me?
你在调查我吗
Did you kill Sally Fisher, Mimi Fenton,
你有没有杀害莎莉·费舍 咪♥咪♥·芬顿
Trudy Mills?
楚蒂·密尔斯
No, of course I didn't!
没有 我当然没有
I just like hookers, for Christ's sake!
我只是喜欢找鸡 我的老天
Tell them.
你就招了吧
They're going to find out.
他们迟早也会发现
Please.
算我求你了
I didn't want you to spoil Adele's day.
我不想你毁了阿黛尔的婚礼
Too late for that now.
反正也晚了
He faked the video,
那段录像他作了假
faked it because he didn't want anyone to know
因为他不想让大家知道
he was attending rehab!
他实际上是去了戒毒所
Put it down, we're going.
别喝了 得走了
Put it down, put it down. I want to stay.
放下 放下 我要留下
He's holding back. We keep the pressure on.
他退缩了 我们继续施加压力
Even without Agota,
即使没杀阿格塔
he's still a suspect for the murders in the 90s.
他也是90年代凶杀案的嫌疑人
I think he's had enough for one day.
他今天的事已经够多的了
I think we've all had plenty.
我们也够累的了
Claire.
珂莱尔
We are uninvited guests on private property.
我们没被邀请就擅闯民宅
We don't have a warrant.
我们可没有搜查令
We can't make an arrest. We're trespassing.
我们不能实施抓捕 这是非法入侵
Currently, the only ones breaking the law are you and me.
目前唯一违法的就是你和我了
Dance with me! Stop it.
陪我跳舞 别闹了
Come here, come here. How much have you had to drink?
过来 过来 你还要喝多少
Should you, with the medication you're taking?
你有没有带着药
My medication? Who told you about my medication?
药 谁告诉你我在吃药
Norrie. You've spoken to him?!
诺瑞 你们两个说过话了
He's worried.
他在担心你
Well, what if I haven't taken any? Have you thought about that?
如果我没在吃药呢 你有想过吗
Maybe this is just me. Maybe I'm just a fucking freak!
也许这就是我 也许我就是很肏蛋
Hey, sssh! It's not funny.
别嚷 这不好玩
Look at me. Let's go home.
看着我 跟我回家
Oh! And where might that be?
你说的家是指哪里
Claire. Please. Come on, let's go.
珂莱尔 快点 来 我们走
Claire. You're drunk.
珂莱尔 你喝多了