Sorry? You heard me.
什么 我说完了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know it wasn't the only reason you left the police.
我知道那不是你离开警局的唯一原因
Where is this?
我们到哪了
Do you recognise it?
还认得出来吗
It's changed superficially,
外观变了
been cleaned up, gentrified on the surface,
外表被清理过 修复改善很多
but if you ask me it still has that same feel.
但要我说感觉还是没变
I guess there are some pasts you can't escape
我想也许有些过去你怎样也逃脱不掉
no matter how good a front you put on it.
无论表面被粉饰成什么样子
They've found the remains of a third body.
他们找到了第三具尸体
Sir.
长官
Sir.
长官
One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war!
1 2 3 4 拇指大战现在开始
Any refreshments? Any refreshments?
需要饮料吗 需要饮料吗
Can I get a coffee, please?
给我来杯咖啡
Milk, sugar?
奶和糖怎么放
Two of each.
各两份
That'll be 1.50.
一块五
1.50?
一块五
Sorry.
抱歉
Ta.
给
打给我
看完之后
So it was fine?
还顺利吗
Yeah.
嗯
Just fine?
真没事吗
Like I said. It was nonsense. Nothing.
跟你说过了 瞎胡闹的 真没事
They just dragged you down to Manchester for a laugh?
他们把你拽回曼城就为哈哈一笑
Yeah. It was a scream.
是啊 还蛮好笑的
I didn't think we had any secrets.
我们之间没有秘密的吧
We don't. I'm just knackered.
当然 我只是累了
He's on a case that relates to some work I did years ago.
他正在办一件我多年前办过的案子
He?
他
John.
约翰
You two were partners.
你俩曾是搭档
He was my DS, so...
他当时是DS 所以...
Translate for the plebeian, please.
请说人家听得懂的
Detective Sergeant. I was the rank below him.
他当时是警长 我警衔比他低
He sort of mentored me.
他算是我的导师
It's history, ancient history.
过去的事了 好久好久了
All part of some dark, dismal and frankly very boring past
阴暗 沉闷 又极其无聊的过去
which I've no intention of returning to ever again.
我绝不想再提起来
Now can we talk about something else, please?
我们可以换个话题了吗
Norrie...?
诺瑞
Well, if the mountain won't come to Muhammad...
如果大山不倒插过来的话...
Who are you calling a mountain?
你管谁叫大山呢
I thought you were knackered.
你不是累了吗
I was...
刚才是有一点
Then you started doing that whole pouty plebeian thing.
谁叫你对我撒起娇来
I love you.
我爱你
Good.
嗯
These are horrifying crimes
这起凶案惨无人道
and we are determined to catch the person responsible.
我们坚决要将凶手捉拿归案
Due to the length of time the bodies have been in the ground
鉴于尸体被埋时间着实太久
and the violent nature of the crimes,
以及犯罪手法过于残暴
we have yet to establish a positive identification.
我们现在仍未掌握遇害者的身份信息
You're late.
今天好晚
I had my meeting.
开会来着
John, I told you about it this morning.
约翰 我今早和你说过了呀
Martin Wallis.
马丁·沃利斯
Chief Executive of MW Action.
MW事务所的总执行官
Go well?
还顺利吗
We are appealing for people who think they may have links to the victims
我们呼吁那些自认为与受害者有关联的人
to come forward to the police with information.
主动向警♥察♥提供信息
Who'd want to know that's what happened to their kid?
又有哪个父母想要知道自己孩子遭遇这种事情
Some questions are better left unanswered.
有些问题最好不要知道答案
Don't stay up too late.
别睡太晚
...anyone who had or has contact with any girls
如果有谁曾经或最近联♥系♥过
who were working in this area at the time.
以前曾在这个区域工作过的女孩
If you should know any girls reported missing around the time the murders...
如果你知道有哪个女孩曾在案发时段失踪
Night, Boyce. Se ya.
晚安 帛逸思 晚安
...particularly the friends or relatives
尤其如果你是那些
of any of the girls believed to have gone missing.
失踪女孩的亲朋好友
We know it may be hard, difficult and sensitive.
我们知道这样很难 也很敏感
If you remember anything, even if you just visited the area,
如果你想起任何事情 哪怕只是去过那片区域
please don't hesitate to get in touch.
请你马上联♥系♥我们
We know that 16 years is a long time
16年的时间确实过于久远
but there must be people out there with information still.
可是一定会有人知道当时情况
And that could make all the difference.
帮助我们破获案件
So, please, come forward.
请你站出来吧
No matter how small,
你所知道的事情
no matter how insignificant that information might appear to be...
无论听起来多么微不足道...
we are here waiting to hear from you.
我们在此 等候你的消息
The contact details can be found
联♥系♥方式详见
on the bottom of your screens and on our website.
屏幕下方和官方网站
All calls will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
所有电♥话♥都会严格保密
So ring the information line, please.
请你拨♥打♥举报热♥线♥
Present, Past, Future.
现在时 过去时 将来时
I am... I am.
我现在是 我现在是
I was. I was.
我曾经是 我曾经是
I will be.
我将会是
I will be.
我将会是
I will... be.
我将会...是
...at this stage I cannot reveal any details.
目前我无法透露任何细节
露西
Are there any questions?
还有问题吗
Do they still pose a risk?
他们还在冒险犯案吗
These crimes were committed 16 years ago.
这些凶案发生在16年前
Nevertheless we cannot discount the possibility
然而我们不能就此确定
that the murderer could still be active.
凶手不会再次犯案
Let's give these girls what they have so far been denied...
让这些女孩得到她们长久以来所无法拥有的
Justice.
正义吧
Hello.
你好
You were watching?
你看了吗
You pay my wages. I'm your biggest fan.
我的工资是你发的 我当然是你头号♥粉丝
It's generated a huge number of calls from the public,
新闻激发大量群众打来电♥话♥
most of them probably dead ends
大部分信息都是没用的
but one of them says she's a relative.
不过有一个人声称她是死者亲戚
Of which girl?
哪个死者
Sally Fisher.
莎莉·费舍
She's willing to do DNA.
这人愿意做基因检测
He's out there, he could even have been watching.
凶手还没落网 他说不定也在关注新闻
We can't let him win.
我们不能让他赢了
I'll take that.
给我
You never look at these!
不许你看这些东西
They're none of your business!
这些不是你该看的
What's going on?
怎么了
Nothing. What do you mean?
没事 什么意思
You're acting weird.
你有点奇怪
I'm not acting weird.
我没有
Hello.
你好
No. Sorry, she's...
不在 抱歉 她...
out.
出去了
Can I take a message? Hang on...
我记一下好吗 等下
Ok.
好了
Sally Fisher... positive ID.
莎莉·费舍 已经确认身份
Got it.
好了
莎莉·费舍
Right, I'm off.
好了 我要走了
You, behave.
你 乖乖听话
Won't be late.
我会准时到的