剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
I'd say so, yes.
是有可能
No further questions.
没有别的问题了
You may step down.
你可以退下了
Prosecution would like to call a rebuttal witness --
控方请求抗辩证人出庭
Dennis Roe, Sheffield Hotel bellhop.
丹尼斯·罗 谢菲尔德酒店的服务员
You worked the overnight shift
你在八月二十七日至二十八日间
of August 27th and 28th, correct?
通宵值班 对吗
Yes.
是的
Around 1:15 A.M., can you tell me where you were?
凌晨1点15分左右 告诉我你当时在哪
I stepped outside to the pool area for a smoke break.
我走到泳池区域 去抽根烟
Was the defendant in the pool area?
辩方当时是否在场
Yes.
是的
Was he alone? No.
他是一个人吗 不是
He was with a dark-haired girl,
他和一个深色头发的女孩在一起
very pretty.
人很漂亮
What were they doing?
他们在做什么
It was hard to tell.
看不清楚
They seemed to want to stay out of view.
他们看来是想待在隐蔽的地方
But I heard a male voice say,
但我听到一个男人的声音说
"Whatever I'm paying you, it's not enough."
"我付你的钱 这还不够本呢"
Thank you, Mr. Roe.
谢谢你 罗先生
Janie. Not now!
詹妮 别解释
Janie. Not now!
詹妮 别解释
I swear, it's not --
我发誓 不是那样的
Nathan.
内森
Why didn't you tell me you took the hooker to the pool?
你怎么不告诉我 你把妓♥女♥带去了泳池
It wasn't a hooker. It was Lauren,
那人不是妓♥女♥ 那是劳伦
my assistant from work.
我公♥司♥的助理
You banging your assistant?
你跟助理搞上了
No! I...
没有 我...
called her to take me home.
打电♥话♥让她带我回家
Is she hot?
她性感吗
Really? Now?
现在该聊这个吗
She's hot.
她很性感吧
Listen, everyone thinks
现在每个人都认为
you were talking to a hooker.
你当时在跟一个妓♥女♥说话
So they're gonna need to know
他们就需要知道
the details of the conversation
谈话的具体内容
to be convinced otherwise.
来改变已有的看法
Okay, yeah. Y-you can't use her.
好吧 你不能找她
You've got to think of something else.
你得想别的法子
There is no other way.
别无他法了
It's this or prison. Okay, look.
要么找她 要么坐牢 好吧
Janie doesn't trust Lauren.
詹妮不信任劳伦
She would really not be happy
她要是知道我打电♥话♥给劳伦
that I called Lauren to my hotel room.
来我宾馆房♥间 她会很不高兴的
Not my problem.
那与我无关
Okay. I have to tell her.
好吧 我必须向她坦白
I have to tell Janie about Lauren.
向詹妮坦白劳伦的事
We're in enough trouble as it is
你要向一名在地检办公室工作的律师
without you telling a lawyer in the D.A.'s office
透露我们下一步举证
what our next step's gonna be.
我们目前已经麻烦重重了
You want to beat this, we do it my way.
你想打赢这场官司 就按我说的做
You found the student.
你找到那名学生了
Here he is.
就是他
Rudy Baldini.
鲁迪·巴尔蒂尼
He's in one of my classes.
他在我教的一个班上
And model U.N.
"模拟联♥合♥国♥"小组成员
Apparently, everyone's talking about some big hook-up he had.
现在 大家都在热议他轰动的艳遇
So I friended him,
我加他为好友
and this is what he said about you
这是他在另一个网站上发表的
on another site.
跟你发生的事
This never happened.
根本没这回事
"I found Miss Claire crying in the music room.
"我发现克莱尔小姐在音乐教师里哭"
"She said she just broke up with her boyfriend and was lonely.
"她说她刚跟男友分手 很寂寞"
I tried to play a tune on the flute to cheer her up."
"我试着吹了一曲长笛 来逗她开心"
"She said I wasn't blowing on it properly
"她说我吹的不对"
"And showed me her technique.
"然后吹给我看"
"Then she said it works on other things, too,
"后来她说 这技艺还能用在别的地方"
and unbuckled my pants and --"
"接着解开了我的裤子"
I know how this ends.
后面的过程我很清楚了
Wait, I know how this ends, too.
等等 我也很清楚
Why do I know how this ends?
我怎么会清楚后面的事呢
We're going back to my old school.
我们要回我的母校
We ask the world to follow South Africa's lead
我们呼吁世界 响应南非的号♥召
and cut oil dependency by pursuing clean energy,
使用清洁能源 摆脱石油依赖
a critical policy
这一至关重要的政策
not just for the future of our citizens,
不仅关系到人类的未来
but the health of the whole planet.
更与地球的健康息息相关
Can I help you?
有事吗
Teacher evaluations.
教师评测
Trouble grasping the obvious.
缺乏眼力见儿
Evaluations are next month.
评测是下个月啊
Confrontational. Confrontational.
不满情绪 不满情绪
You may want to speak with Mr. Gallen.
你也许该去找高伦先生问问
While it is true that we provide --
我们提供的报告属实...
Okay, where can I find Rudy Baldini?
好了 谁是鲁迪·巴尔蒂尼
Rudy! Hey!
鲁迪 在那儿呢
Rudy! How you doing?
鲁迪 你好吗
Jared Franklin,
我是杰尔德·弗兰克林
class of '94, debate team captain.
94级辩论队的队长
Model U.N. Member --
也是"模拟联♥合♥国♥"的成员
former Soviet Union.
代表前苏联的
Also, you guys may recognize
当然 你们也可能很熟悉
the name "Franklin"
富兰克林这个姓
because my father donated the money that built this wing.
因为这片区域是我父亲捐款盖的
Peter Bash, Grant high, quarterback.
我是皮特·巴什 格兰特高中的四分卫
My dad put in the drywall.
这儿的石膏板是我爸安装的
We're representing one of your teachers --
我们代表你们的一名老师
Emily Claire.
埃米莉·克莱尔
Rudy, do you want to go to college?
鲁迪 你想上大学吗
I've applied early to Kenyon.
我已经申请了凯尼恩大学
Kenyon? Mm. That's a writers' school.
凯尼恩吗 那所学校出了很多作家
Great school. How do you think they'll feel in admissions
是所好大学 你觉得他们要是发现
when they find out you plagiarized
你抄袭了斯奇麦克斯的作品
episode 207 of Skinemax's
《民办高校》中207集的剧情
"Private Academy"?
他们还会录取你吗
Mr. Bash, the DVR description.
巴什先生 录影带简介
"Megan and Ariel race to
"梅根和艾瑞儿比赛
"bed the exchange student first,
"看谁能先跟交换生上♥床♥
"While Spazz's music teacher
"正当斯帕兹的音乐老师
gives him after-hours help with his..."
在课后给他辅♥导♥..."
"...His flute."
"吹长笛"
Look, guys, I know what it's like not to have a lot of friends,
各位 我清楚人缘不广的滋味
so you make up a story and then that story gets some traction,
所以你编了个故事 引起了些关注
and suddenly, all the kids
突然间 之前那些
who laughed at your "Quantum Leap" Book bag
嘲笑你背《时空怪客》书包的孩子们
are hanging on your every word.
都在你面前唯唯诺诺
Trust me, Rudy.
相信我 鲁迪
Let the cool kids have high school,
让那些会耍酷的孩子 在高中威风吧
'cause in 20 years, the Chris Brigges of the world --
因为20年后 克里斯·布里格斯这些人
they work for us.
都会在替我们打工
I am now his bitch.
现在我就是他的人
Rudy, you're gonna go to Headmaster Gallen.
鲁迪 你得去找高伦校长
You're gonna tell him the truth,
你要说出实情
or I'm gonna call my friends at Kenyon
否则我就得通知我在凯尼恩的朋友
and tell them you steal intellectual property.
告诉他们你窃取了知识产权
Yes, sir. There you go.
好的 先生 这就对了
Don't call me "Sir." "Sir's" my dad.
别叫我"先生" 我老爹才是"先生"呢
Is Tuesday still Sloppy-Joe Day?
周二依旧是吗
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表