剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
You there Tokyo?
东京在吗
Yeah, Tokyo here.
东京报到
Cairo, you hear me?
开罗听到吗
Cairo rules!
开罗归队
Alright Los Angeles is in the house.
洛杉矶也到位了
Alright, let's do it.
我们开始吧
Hey Newt, maybe this time you don't want to
菜鸟 别把榴弹发射器
put the grenade launcher under the garage.
藏起来好吗
We need to keep it in the core.
我们要集中火力
Says the soldier who kills his own people, right.
你还把自己人爆头了呢
Lie down next to the doorway, all right, hot shots?
在门两边卧倒 集中火力
Come on. Let's do this. Let's do it, L.A.
我们开始吧 开始吧 洛杉矶
Come on.
来吧
No! No, no, no, no, no!
不是吧
What happened? We're down.
怎么回事 掉线了
What happened? What are you doing?
怎么回事 你们干什么呢
I got kicked offline.
我那边掉线了
What were you doing?
你干嘛呢
Were you messing with our Internet again?
你又占我们的带宽
I was just I.M.'ing with a friend...
我只不过上网聊了会儿天...
and updating my profile and writing an e-vita.
改了下个人资料 写了个自我介绍
For the party in your pants?
为你裤子里的小♥弟♥弟♥吗
How dare you? I'm gonna call Gene.
你怎么能这么说 我打电♥话♥叫吉恩来
No. Don't call Gene, all right?
不用打给吉恩
Just call the-- the-- the heroes of tech.
打给技术人员就行
All right? They're good.
他们很在行
Those guys are plumbers.
那些人也就是水管工的水平
Our system doesn't talk to the tower.
网络又不会自动安排谁先谁后
Even I can't fix it.
这我也没办法
Only Gene Toy can keep us on the grid.
只能让吉恩·托伊帮我们重新布线
Guys, I think I'm gonna take off.
哥们 我得走了
No, come on, hold on. What?
别走 什么
Oh, come on, like you got somewhere to be?
你们又没什么正经事
Yeah, I'm gonna head out, too.
我也走了
Come on, come on. Just stick around. We'll play Beer Jenga.
别走 再待一会 我们玩啤酒叠积木
Yeah, come on, you guys. Come on. Don't.
再待一会 别走
If you leave, we'll be alone with each...
你们走了 就只剩我们两个
Maybe it'll come back on.
也许再等一会就好了
I optimized bandwidth last week.
我上周刚加过带宽
I don't understand.
真搞不懂这是怎么回事
Streaming porn, music, and live-action gaming,
在线A片 音乐 实时动作游戏
you need the bandwidth of a Vegas hotel.
你以为是拉斯维加斯酒店的带宽啊
It's the gaming. It's not the gaming.
都怪他们玩游戏 跟那没关系
It's definitely the gaming.
就是游戏的问题
Gene Toy! How you been, man?
吉恩·托伊 最近干吗呢 伙计
I've been doing some stuff out in Joshua Tree.
我在约书亚树国家公园工作
I went on a vision quest
我曾在约书亚树公园的山顶
and had sex for 12 straight hours
进行"灵境追寻"时
on a mountaintop in Joshua Tree once.
连续做♥爱♥达12小时
I would've kept going,
我本来还想继续
but, uh, we were surrounded by coyotes.
但我们被郊狼包围了
Is any of that true?
有一句是真的吗
I went to Joshua Tree once.
我确实去过约书亚树公园
Everything cool now, I hope?
一切都顺利吧
No. I'm moving to Chicago.
不 我要搬去芝加哥了
What?
什么
Wow. You cannot move to Chicago.
你可不能去芝加哥啊
What about building your own business?
你不是还要成就一番事业吗
You can't abandon your dream.
不要放弃梦想
Or us.
还有我们
I'm sorry. It's out of my hands.
不好意思 这不是我能决定的
This guy accused me of stealing meat from his market.
有人指控我在他的市场里偷肉
I didn't, but that doesn't matter in Chinatown.
我没那么做 但在唐人街没人相信我
I know all about C-Town. It's all Triad and Black Rain.
我很了解唐人街 是三合会和黑雨的天下
Black Rain was in Japan. Yeah.
黑雨是日本的 对啊
See, when you're accused in Chinatown, you're shunned.
在唐人街 只要有人起诉你 你的人生就完了
There's no future for me here anymore.
我在这里是混不下去了
That sucks. I'm sorry.
真惨 不好意思
I, uh, I can't reprogram your grid.
我也不能帮你们重新布线了
Uh, it takes too many man-hours that I don't have.
我实在是没时间了
And I got to pack. I-I'm sorry.
我得去收拾东西了 不好意思
Oh, all right. We understand, man.
没关系 我们能理解
Just... Wow. Sorry!
但是... 真抱歉
Sorry you can't do what we...
真遗憾你不能和我们一起...
I want to play games.
我还想玩游戏呢
Morning, everyone. Two new cases today.
大家早上好 今天有两个新案子
A former assistant at Stirred is coming in,
《觉醒》的一位前助理
claiming that she was fired for being--
起诉公♥司♥以"太妩媚"为由
get this-- too attractive.
解雇了她
Stirred? What's...
《觉醒》是...
It's a luxury and lifestyle magazine.
是一本奢华时尚杂♥志♥
It's for men, so you guys probably haven't heard of it.
是男性杂♥志♥ 所以你们俩应该没听说过
Really? You want to go there,
是吗 非逼我说出来
Mr. Mani and Pedis on Saturdays?
你周六还去做美甲呢
Um, and, second,
另一个案子是
the wife of one of our biggest clients
我们一位大客户的妻子
has been cited for public urination
因在红龙虾餐厅门外小便
outside of a Red Lobster.
而受到传讯
Oh, well, there you go.
给你们了
That's got "Franklin and Bash" written all over it.
这案子正符合你们俩的风格
No, we'll take the Stirred case.
不 我们接《觉醒》的案子
Okay, sure.
好吧
I mean, I've seen the plaintiff. It's a solid case.
我见过原告 这个案难度很大
But I don't know that you two newbies...
就凭你们两个菜鸟...
Did he call us noobs? Yeah.
他刚说我们是菜鸟 对
...that you two newbies have the bag
...你们两个菜鸟也敢...
to go up against the magazine's founder, Big Mack.
与杂♥志♥创始人老麦克对簿公堂
Uh, actually, uh, it's his daughter, Katherine,
事实上 是他的女儿凯瑟琳
that's running it now.
杂♥志♥社已经由她接管了
Very sexy. I'd like to see her in the swimsuit issue.
很性感 我很想看她穿泳装的样子
We'll take the case. And we'll win it.
我们接这案子 而且一定能赢
Ah! Good. There is no way.
很好 没门
I guarantee it.
我保证
You want to put some money on it?
你敢拿钱打赌吗
Yeah.
当然
I've seen you eyeballing our ginormous office.
你好像眼红我们的大办公室
It's almost too big for us.
我们俩用都嫌大
It's just the two of us. It's just I know.
只有我们俩 我知道
Well, my contract stipulates
我的合同中规定
that I get the second-largest office,
事务所第二大的办公室归我
so, technically, that office is already mine.
严格来讲 那间办公室本来就是我的
And yet I bring in twice the business you do.
而我♥干♥的活是你的两倍
All right, our double-wide office
好 我们两倍大的办公室
for that sweet guitar in yours.
赌你那把一流的吉他
Well, not the Gretsch White Falcon
不是杰克·怀特给我的
that I got you from Jack White?
那把格莱奇白色猎鹰吧
No, no, no, you're crazy. Don't.
冷静 冲动是魔鬼啊
You want to give up the present from your uncle?
你敢拿叔叔送你的礼物打赌吗
I'm sorry, what were you saying about bag?
不好意思 你刚刚还说胆量来着
Deal.
成交
All right.
好
Did you get that? All right.
你记下来了吗 记下来了
We need to find somebody to replace Gene Toy.
我们得找个能替代吉恩·托伊的人
We shouldn't have had Pindar cobble together that lame grid.
真不该让品达把线胡乱接上
Oh, man, we could lose our right to host "Killzone" marathons.
我们就要让出"杀戮地带"第一的宝座了
It's like losing the Olympics.
感觉像失去奥♥运♥金牌一样
I say we go to Chinatown, have lunch,
我们去唐人街吃午饭吧
and check out the scene of the crime,
察看一下犯罪现场
see if we can help Gene out.
看看能不能帮到吉恩
Excuse me. Um, I'm here to meet my attorneys.
打扰一下 我是来见律师的
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表