剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Harry was jealous of my friendship with...
哈里嫉妒我和华♥莱♥士♥·克莱顿
Wallace Clayton.
之间的友谊
It was strictly platonic, but he felt threatened by it.
我们两人很单纯 但他觉得受到了威胁
Wallace -- that irritating jokester?
华♥莱♥士♥ 那个易怒的丑角
Let's get this perfectly clear.
我们说明白一点
So you weren't arguing about the medication.
你们不是因为服药的问题争吵
No, we were.
不 我们是为此争吵
But...Harry was agitated because of Wallace.
但 哈里吃起了华♥莱♥士♥的醋
Oh, I wanted to dispel any kind of notions
我想打消他对
that I had any romantic feelings towards him.
我们两人的猜疑
So, when we had sex...
所以 我们上♥床♥时...
I kicked my efforts into high gear.
我使出了浑身解数
And it was a gear I didn't -- I didn't know I had.
我使出了浑身解数 而我毫不知情
And now he's gone.
现在他过世了
And it's because of me.
因为我而过世
That's a hell of a way to go.
太扯淡了
I feel better now. Good.
现在感觉好多了 很好
Excuse me.
打扰一下
What the hell?
什么状况
Surprise inspection.
突击检查
What do we have here?
瞧我们找到了什么
All right! Let go!
好了 放手
You are looking at a felony charge
你将面临妨碍司法的
for obstruction of justice, Mr. Clean.
重罪指控 克林先生
Look, I'm just the middle-man.
我只是个中间人
Where does this go next?
你要把这纸条送到哪
I fax it to a guy who runs the book
传真给一个在拉斯维加斯脱衣舞俱乐部的家伙
at an off-strip place in Vegas.
他才是幕后主使
I'll give you the number.
我可以把号♥码给你们
We don't care about that guy.
我们要找的不是他
We care about your friend upstairs.
而是楼上那位内应
You want us to forget we met you?
想要我们装做没见过你吗
Then you go deliver one more message.
那你帮我们给她传个消息
You tell her to be down in the lobby in 10 minutes.
让她在10分钟后到大厅来
She can't leave her room.
她不能离开那个房♥间
Oh, we'll take care of that.
这你就不用操心了
There's gonna be a fire drill.
将会有一场消防演习
You're going to pull a fire alarm?
你们要拉响火灾警报
No. You are.
不 你去
At some point, you're gonna have to tell me
总有一天你得告诉我
how you know about the hooker elevator.
你是怎么知道电梯的事
Yeah, I know about baseball, too.
我还懂棒球呢
Doesn't make me center fielder for the Dodgers.
并不代表我就是道奇队的中场手
Oh, there she is. You're on.
她来了 上
Oh, got it. Go, go, go.
交给我 去吧
Hey. What the...
你好 你是...
Come with me.
跟我来
Who are you?
你是谁
Don't worry about that.
这不是你该关心的
You're looking at conjugal visits on your honeymoon.
你只要关心你的蜜月旅行就行了
Listen, this wasn't my idea.
这不是我出的主意
Oh, really? Well, whose was it?
是吗 那是谁
My maid of honor's brother.
我伴娘的哥哥
I was just sent messages saying
我收到消息说
that they would pay me 50 grand
只要即时向他们透露陪审团的意向
to give updates on how the jury was leaning.
就可以得到5万美元
Okay. So, his idea, but you went through with it.
好吧 他的主意 但是你帮助实施
Look, look, look. Please don't turn me in.
请不要告发我
I just wanted a better honeymoon.
我只是想要一个更奢华的蜜月
All right? I mean, it might be my last shot
好吗 这可能是我最后一次
to see the world.
长见识的机会了
Oh, right.
很好
At the expense of sending an innocent woman to prison?
哪怕代价是将一个无辜的女人送进监狱吗
No, no, no. I was just giving a head count
不 不 我只是数一数我认为
Of how I thought they were gonna vote.
将会投无罪和有罪票的人数
I mean, I wasn't betting on the outcome.
我并没有对结果下赌注
I am just doing my civic duty here, okay?
我来这里只是在尽一个公民的义务
I bet you just throw the jury summons in the trash.
我敢说你收到陪审员传票就当垃圾扔了吧
I can't serve on a jury,
我不能做陪审员
me being a convicted felon and all?
谁会让重罪犯人做陪审员
Hey, which is something you and I are gonna have in common
嘿 只要我告诉法官你在进行的勾当
once we tell the judge what you've been up to.
我们俩就有共同点啦
No.
不要
What's going on with the deliberation?
陪审团审议的结果如何
Going in, we all figured she was guilty,
进去商议后 我们都认为她有罪
But now a few of us aren't sure.
现在有几个还不太确定
Like me.
比如说 我
We got the juror dead to rights.
我们把那位陪审员抓了个正着
How in the world did you guys uncover this?
你们究竟怎么发现这事的
Don't ask, don't tell.
不调查 不公开
We tell the judge.
如果我们告诉法官
It's a slam-dunk mistrial.
这将铁定成为无效审判
And then a slam-dunk retrial.
然后肯定要重审
You know, this corruption --
要知道 这个受贿事件
and our knowledge of it -- if it's ever exposed,
以及我们对此知情的事实 倘若某天曝光
I mean, it could be disastrous both for isabella
对于伊莎贝拉以及我们律师事务所
and for our firm.
都是灾难性的打击
Wow, I'm sorry.
我没有听错吧
Someone actually said something sane.
终于有一个人是清醒的
We could keep the trial going
我们有办法使庭审继续
but get rid of the juror.
同时除掉那个陪审员
There is a way to get rid of the bride
有一个方法可以除掉那个准新娘
without a mistrial.
又不被定为无效审判
In which case we'd be making an acquittal even less likely.
那我们得到无罪宣判的机会就更小了
No, better to win the honest way,
不 我们要正当地赢
even if it proves to be the hard way.
即便这样更难
Except one thing -- we're losing.
只不过有一点 我们要输了
Oh, no. Not this guy.
不是吧 他又来了
Morning joe with the dream team.
看呐 是《早安,乔》的梦幻组合
Isabella, could I have a word?
伊莎贝拉 我能和你聊聊吗
Um, if I may,
不好意思
A prosecution witness conversing
一个原告方的证人和被告进行交谈
with a defendant is inadvisable for both sides.
恐怕对双方都不太方便吧
I was merely going to tell Isabella
我只是想告诉伊莎贝拉
That, had no objection been raised,
如果当时不是提出反对的话
I would have said I don't believe
我本打算要说我不相信
She was responsible for this tragedy.
她是谋杀丈夫的凶手
Thank you, Wallace.
谢谢你 华♥莱♥士♥
Oh, dear. All these gloomy faces.
天呐 看你们这一张张阴沉的脸
Here's a zinger that might cheer you up.
给你们讲个好笑的梗
This old deaf guy
有一个耳聋的老头
gets fitted for a hearing aid --
进行了治疗
works like a charm.
疗效神奇
A month later, he comes back to the doctor's office.
一个月后 他回到医院复查
The doctor says,
医生问
"Your family must be pleased that you can hear again."
"你的家人都为你恢复听力感到高兴吧"
The old deaf guy says, "I haven't told 'em yet.
那个老头说 "我还没告诉他们
"I just sit around all day listening.
只是静静在家坐了一天
I've changed my will three times already!"
都改了三次遗嘱了"
Changed his will three times already!
改了三次遗嘱
Oldguyscrackingwise.Com. Laugh riot.
"聪明的老头"网站 笑死人不偿命
My grandpa used to tell a joke
我爷爷以前讲过一个笑话
About an old blind guy who gets glasses --
说一个瞎子老头戴上眼镜...
No, it's cataract surgery. I know that one.
不 是做了白内障手术 我听过那个笑话
Oh. My grandpa told it with glasses.
不 我爷爷讲的是戴着眼镜
Well, he told it wrong.
那他讲错了
So, see you in court.
好吧 庭上见
I like him.
我喜欢他
Yeah. He's all right.
他是挺不错的
You know, Wallace is Isabella's oldest friend.
华♥莱♥士♥和伊莎贝拉相识多年
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表