剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
as bad at her job as they say,
他们说的那样表现糟糕
Why offer a settlement?
为什么要提议庭外和解
Remember when we saw
还记得我们在办公室
big Mack in the office?
见到老麦克的时候吗
She did everything she could
她竭尽所能地
to make sure we had no contact with him.
阻止我们和他接触
Wait a second. She was hiding Big Mack from you?
慢着 她不想让你们接触老麦克
Yeah, maybe.
好象是的
Why? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
There is that fundraiser
明天有一个筹款晚会
that Jennifer was planning with Katherine.
是詹妮弗和凯瑟琳共同策划的
Maybe big Mack will be there tomorrow.
老麦克应该也会到场
And so will we.
那我们也去
Can you--can you get down further?
你还能再趴低一点吗
Uh, no, uh, I-I can't.
不行 不行了
Is your forehead touching the floor?
额头贴到地面没有
If you can't tell, how will they?
要是你看不出 他们怎么会看得出
Oh. They know everything.
他们可是无所不知
You have to feel comfortable
你必须发自内心地
with the deeply respectful kowtow
毕恭毕敬地磕头
that the council expects.
这才是长老会希望看到的
Karp, I hope you got that raise.
卡普 别闪了腰
Oh, I'm--I'm just fluffing. You're next.
我...我只是伸展一下 马上就轮到你们
Mm-hmm. Sir, we need you to sign off
先生 请你签署一下
on an expense for the Stirred case.
《觉醒》杂♥志♥一案的费用支出
It's for a table at a public fundraiser
我们要参加一个《觉醒》杂♥志♥
that Stirred is co-sponsoring.
联合赞助的公开筹款活动
It's a fantastic cause.
资助一项伟大的事业
And we want to ask big Mack some questions before trial.
我们想在出庭前问老麦克一些问题
What is the fantastic cause?
这个"伟大的事业"是什么
Heal... Uh, save the rain f ...Babies.
拯救... 拯救热带雨... 婴儿
Save the rain babies.
拯救雨天出生的婴儿
Oh, all right. It's a fundraiser. It's tax-deductible.
好吧 反正捐款可以免税
Have a good time.
好好玩
See, this feels like home.
这才是宾至如归的乐土
Thank you.
谢谢
See, I like to think that they're always here,
我喜欢想象她们一直站在那
throwing that ball back and forth, back and forth.
不停地把球传来传去 传来传去
Ugh. Buzzkill.
扫兴
Where? Katherine Mack.
什么 凯瑟琳·麦克
Peter, um, I don't want this to be awkward.
皮特 我知道说这个有点尴尬
But you know what happened in court yesterday.
但是昨天法庭上发生的一切
That wasn't real.
我并不是真的喜欢你
You'll know when it's real.
会有人喜欢你的
Jennifer Putnam is suing us. She can't be here.
詹妮弗·帕特南正在起诉我们 她不该在这里
Well, we wrote a check for $5,000 for a public fundraiser.
我们来这是作为筹款5000美元的捐赠人
We're not here to cause any trouble.
而不是来惹事的
Recycle, reuse...and the other one.
我们是来关心回收废物 重复利用的...
I don't care about you. It's her I want out.
我说的不是你们 是她
She helped plan this shindig.
她帮助策划了这个派对
She's not under house arrest.
况且她又没有被拘禁
I don't want security to have to throw her out.
我可不想看到保安把她扔出去
Oho! We do.
我们倒想看看
Keep an eye on this group.
看着点他们
Aw, uh, come on!
来吧
You seeing what I'm seeing?
你也看见了吗 还是我眼花了
Our client in a burkini?
你不是指我们的委托人穿着布基尼吧
No.
不
Hey, yeah. Big Mack.
是啊 那可是老麦克
Doesn't look too uncomfortable to be around her.
他俩在一起玩得很自在嘛
Peter, there's someone I want you to meet.
皮特 介绍个人给你认识
This is Evan. He was Big Mack's assistant for two years.
这是埃文 担任老麦克的助手有两年了
Oh, great. So, you worked with Jennifer?
很好 那你也与珍妮弗共事吧
I miss her. She was one of a kind.
我很想念她 她是那种独一无二的女生
Was she good at her job?
她工作出色吗
Yeah. I mean, big Mack wanted
当然 老麦克希望我离职后
to replace me with Jennifer when I left.
由詹妮弗接替我的位置
Really, now?
是吗
Wait a minute.
等一下
Big Mack?
老麦克
Big Mack, I hate to bother you,
老麦克 不好意思打扰你一会儿
but I just had to meet the legend.
我特别想见见传奇人物
No, no, no. "Legend" makes me feel old.
别这样说 "创奇"让我感觉我老了
I--you know, I consider myself a self-made man,
要知道 对我这样的创业者来说
so what you've got going on here, this is inspiring.
你的故事让我倍受鼓舞
Well, life has no dress rehearsal, huh?
人生没有彩排 是吧
Copy that. Can I ask you something?
经典 能问你个问题吗
Can't promise I'll answer.
我不保证会回答
Is it true what they say about you?
那些传言是真的吗
Any woman, anywhere, anytime?
不分是哪个女人 不论场合时间 你都能搞定
No, no. Not any woman, not anytime.
不 不是所有女人 也不是任何时候
But most, most of the time.
而是 大多数时间和大多数女人
yeah! Oh, my god!
天呐
I mean, that is beyond the scope of my imagination.
真是超乎我的想象
So--so, like...even her?
那么 比如说 她怎么样
Uh... Yep. 1979.
到手过 在1979年
Look at you. Pretty sure, yeah.
瞧你 非常肯定
What about Jennifer? Who's that?
那詹妮弗呢 谁
Jennifer. Jennifer Putnam. The girl doing the cannonball.
詹妮弗 詹妮弗·帕特南 那个"小炮弹"
Oh, oh. You mean peppermint patty?
你是说薄荷帕蒂
Yeah, she had a big bowl of them on her desk.
她办公桌上摆了一大碗
Oh, was she your assistant?
她之前是你的助手吗
No, no, no. But I wanted her to be.
不是 我倒希望她是
What happened?
怎么回事
Oh, uh, I'm a "big picture" Guy.
我只负责"总揽大局"
I don't know what the hell happened.
也不知道怎么回事
Katherine said that she wasn't good, so...
凯瑟琳说她并不称职 于是就...
You ready to defend our title in the 3-legged race?
一起去捍卫我们在二人三足跑中的荣誉吗
You got it! Come on. Let's go.
当然要来 走吧
Nice meeting you. You too.
与你聊得很高兴 我也是
Y-you just talked to big Mack.
你刚刚是在和老麦克聊天吗
You will, too. We're gonna put him on the stand.
你也有机会 我们要让他出庭作证
And big Mack doesn't know as much about women as he thinks.
老麦克以为自己很了解女人 其实不然
I don't know anything about women.
我对女人一无所知
That is true.
那倒是真的
Ah, Mr. Toy. I do apologize.
托伊先生 我很抱歉
I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
让你久等了
Oh, no problem.
没关系
Ah, please sit down.
请坐
Good.
好的
Now, Mr. Toy, look.
托伊先生 是这样的
I intend to clear my firm's name.
我打算为我的律师事务所正名
And to tell you the truth,
实不相瞒
I'm fascinated by the Council.
我还对长老会很有兴趣
And--and, obviously, I'm concerned for you.
当然 我也非常关心你
Obviously.
当然
Uh, so, what did you want to talk about?
那么你想跟我谈什么
The frozen rabbit in your pants.
你放在裤子里的冰冻兔子
It wasn't in my pants. It was in my waistband.
它没有在裤子里的 是在腰带上
I-I've got a python.
我有一条巨蟒
Ohh! Impressive! Congratulations.
是吗 真不错 恭喜恭喜
Uh, no, I--it's a pet. It's a snake.
你误会了 我...真的养了一条蛇
You know, we have more in common than you may think.
那我们就多了一个共同点了
I had one named Suzy.
我以前也有一条叫做苏西
Oh, she was aloof, but I adored her...
她很冷漠 不过我很宠她
until she escaped.
结果她跑了
Uh, but anyway, that's another story, huh?
扯远了 言归正传
Uh, well, I-I feed my python one thawed rabbit a week.
我每周会喂他一只解冻的兔子
And I was a day late.
那次迟了一天
Oh, and I know firsthand,
根据我的经验
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表