剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Her name is Dr. Betsy Meyerson,
贝琪·梅尔森医生
and she is a certified sex doctor.
是持有执照的两性医生
Dr. Meyerson, let's talk about secretions -- sex.
梅尔森医生 我们谈谈分泌物 性♥交♥
Sex secretions...
性♥交♥时所产生的
during sex.
性之分泌物
Well, during sex,
性♥交♥时
the human body can produce astronomical amounts of
人体会产生大量的
adrenaline, cortisol,
肾上腺素 皮质醇
dopamine, serotonin,
多巴胺 血清素
oxytocin, vasopressin, and prolactin.
催产素 后叶加压素和泌乳刺♥激♥素
That is a lot of mojo.
真神了
Objection! Do we really need to listen to --
反对 我们何必听这些
I wasn't objecting during any of your questions!
你提问的时候我可没反对你
Mr. Singh?
辛先生
S-sorry.
抱歉
Lily will accept three years probation
莉莉愿意接受三年缓刑
and 1,000 hours of pro bono legal services
并在皮特·巴什监督下
under the supervision of Peter Bash.
提供一千小时的免费法律服务
And Mr. Bash has offered his home
巴什先生愿意提供他的住处
so that he can keep a close eye on her.
以便密切注意她的行事
Well, frankly, I think it's too lenient.
坦白说 我觉得这样判罚过松
But if Miss Ross is comfortable,
但若罗斯小姐没有意见
I'll reluctantly go along with it.
我就勉为其难同意了
I look forward to working under Peter Bash.
我期许成为皮特·巴什的助手
A lot.
非常
We're concerned
我们担心
that the defendant's behavior will continue
若被告继续留在洛杉矶
if she stays in Los Angeles.
将继续这样的行为
And we'd hate to keep her away from her best friend
同时我们也不愿意令她见不到
suffering through chemotherapy.
正接受化疗的挚友
So we'll agree to the deal,
我们同意
provided Miss Garrett leaves Los Angeles forthwith
请嘉莱特小姐即刻离开洛杉矶
and doesn't return to the United States for 10 years.
在未来十年内不得重返美国
10 Years?! Okay!
十年 同意
She'll just need a few days to get her affairs in order.
她需要几天时间处理事务
We can get her a seat
我们可以安排她
on the next available flight to London.
乘坐下一班飞往伦敦的航♥班♥
Even better.
这样更好
Listen to me. This is a great deal.
听我说 这条件很好
Okay, the D.A. has you dead to rights.
地方检察官不会轻饶你
If she wants, she can push this to trial,
只要她愿意 她可以要求审讯
and you could go to jail.
你可能会进监狱
All right. I'll take it.
好吧 我接受
I think there's a 6:00 p.m. leaving L.A.X. to Heathrow.
晚6点有从洛杉矶飞往希思罗机场的航♥班♥
Actually, there's one at 3:00 this afternoon.
其实下午三点就有
I'll be your driver. No detours.
我当你的司机 绝不绕路
Well, Stanton Infeld in my courtroom.
斯坦顿·因菲尔德在我的法庭上
This day keeps getting better.
今天真是越来越精彩啊
Oh, uh, it's a thrill
得见法官大人
for me, as well, Your Honor.
也是我莫大的荣幸
Well, if I were you, I'd get my pot-smoking niece out of here
如果我是你 我会趁法官改变主意前
before I change my mind about her deal.
带走吸食大♥麻♥的外甥女
You know, I got him off
三十年前 我帮他在一起
a public-indecency charge 30 years ago.
公开猥亵案中免受追究
You'd think he could be a little more civil.
还以为他会客气一些
Oh, you've been a naughty girl.
你这个淘气的小女孩
Damien, well done. You're a credit to this family.
达米恩 干得好 你为家族争光了
Oh, speaking of family, I've got to convince my sister
说到家族 我得让我妹妹
to cancel that hit man that she ordered.
把请的职业杀手打发了
Oh. You think I'm joking?
你以为我在开玩笑吗
No. No. You only lied to her once, dear.
别不信 你才骗了她一回 亲爱的
I've been lying to her for three days.
我都蒙了她三天了
Come on.
走吧
Dr. Meyerson, what you're saying
梅尔森医生 你是说
is that Carmen Phillips is a rational adult
卡门·菲利普斯是有理智的成年人
who knowingly violated the rules of her parole
因沉迷于以说不出口的体♥位♥
due to her addiction to the shuddering,
达到的令人震颤
sweat-soaked orgasms,
大汗淋漓的性高♥潮♥
in unmentiable -- un-- unmentionable positions?
才违反假释条款 对吗
No, I didn't say that.
不 我没这么说
Were you thinking it?
那你是这么想的吗
Mr. Singh is not seriously arguing
辛先生不是真在探究
that Miss Phillips' orgasm was so intense, so pleasurable,
菲利普斯小姐的性高♥潮♥如此激烈而愉悦
as to form some sort of addiction?
以至于令她成瘾吧
Yeah, he is.
确实是
And if you want, we can prove it.
你需要的话 我们可以作证
What took you so long? Who are you?
你怎么才来 你是谁
Dante Cole. Carmen's boyfriend.
丹特·科尔 卡门的男友
Bailiff.
法警
Your Honor, permission to approach the bench!
法官大人 请求上前
Granted. You don't have to yell. I'm right here.
允许 你不用这么大声 我听得见
I would like to propose a deal.
我提议达成和解
If the D.A. frees Carmen,
如果地方检察官释放卡门
then Dante agrees to release the money
丹特愿意交还赃款
in exchange for a lighter sentence
以求得轻判
and five minutes with my client before he's taken to jail.
并在入狱前 和我的委托人共处五分钟
We will accept the deal
只要交还赃款
as soon as the money is in our possession.
我们就同意和解
It sounds reasonable.
要求合理
Oh, I suppose this is when you'll tell us
我想你这时应该会提出
that if we let Mr. Cole go,
我们让科尔先生离开法庭
he'll go and bring back the money.
取回那笔赃款
No. The prosecution already has the cash. $100,000.
不 钱已在原告手上 十万美元
No, we don't.
没在我们手上
Yes, you do. Miss Phillips is so clearly
有 菲利普斯小姐显然...
It's in that briefcase right there.
就在那个公文包里
Mr. Signh, this better not be
辛先生 最好不要是
one of your Franklin and Bash stunts --
弗兰克林和巴什式的把戏
I'm not in the mood.
我没这个心情
It's not, Your Honor.
真金白银 法官大人
It appears to be $100,000.
看着有十万美元
Well, then I will accept the deal.
那我同意和解协议
Thank you. You're welcome.
多谢 不客气
Bailiff, five minutes.
法警 给他们五分钟
Thank you.
谢谢你
The second I get out, I'm coming for you.
我一出来 就去找你
Dante, look...
丹特 听着
We're -- we're through.
我们...结束了
That's why you got out the game.
所以你才金盆洗手
You are a terrible liar.
你的说谎技术很差
Okay, portal out, people. Show's over.
好了 带下去 就到这吧
Come on.
走
Inhale the freedom. It is a beautiful thing.
自♥由♥的空气 太美妙了
It is great to get out.
能出来走走真好
You want to sit outside?
想坐外面吗
Hell, no. Good.
才不要呢 好吧
Let me ask you.
我问你
Can a bangover really apply to men?
男人会沉醉于性♥爱♥吗
Because I can't think of any sex with any woman
因为我觉得跟任何女人嗨咻
that I wouldn't want to repeat as many times as possible.
都不会让我想要尽可能地不断重复
I don't know. I think it can.
不知道 我觉得有可能
I mean, if you really love the girl,
如果你真心爱一个姑娘
sex can be a drug.
性会成为一种毒药
It'll mess you up.
让你不能自拔
Did you have that feeling with Lily?
你对莉莉有这种感觉吗
No.
没有
It was great, though.
虽然她很棒
Okay, you get one day on a deserted island with Scarjo
有一天斯嘉丽·约翰逊与你在无人岛
and it's a total all-you-can-stomach sex buffet...
你能尽情享用
But...
但是呢
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表