剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Holy -- shhh. Give me a minute.
我天...等我一下
Uh, not many women feel comfortable
很少有女人能自如地
holding eye contact for more than three seconds.
与他人对视三秒以上
A less worldly man might consider that predatory.
毛头小鬼会觉得这是一种挑逗
Your accent is wonderful!
你的口音太可爱了
I bet I can tell where you're from.
我想我知道你是从哪里来的
Oh. Impossible, darling.
不可能的 亲爱的
Any hometown inflection has been watered down
任何乡音经过三十年
by 30 hard years in Santa Monica.
在圣莫尼卡的历练都会被改变的
I hear Dartmoor...
我听到的是达特穆尔
and University of Liverpool.
和利物浦大学的口音
Oh. Do I know you?
我们认识吗
What a lovely young woman.
多么可爱的一位女士啊
None of these memos are true.
这些备忘录都是假的
Katherine had it in for me because I turned down surgery.
凯瑟琳这样为难我是因为我拒绝手术
Oh, Stirred benefits package includes plastic surgery.
《觉醒》的员工福利包括整形手术
Katherine says everyone has room for improvement.
凯瑟琳说大家都有改善的空间
And you don't agree with that?
而你不认可这个
No. I'm fortunate.
不 我很幸运
This package has gotten me very far in life.
这种福利不需要出现在我的生活里
I just remembered we're supposed to call another client.
我想起来了 我们要给另一个当事人去电♥话♥
Jennifer, could you give us a-a moment, please?
詹妮弗 你能回避一下吗
Oh, I get it -- lawyer-client privilege.
我明白 律师-当事人特权
That is so cool!
这个很有意思
Thank you.
谢谢
We got to get out of this.
我们得赶紧脱身
How?
怎么脱身
It's just always hard to dump a girl.
甩掉一个女孩是挺难的
But the quicker you do it, the less painful for everyone.
但是 长痛不如短痛
The quicker I do it?
为什么是我
You need more practice than me.
你比我更需要这方面的经验
No! Infeld will be pissed,
不行 因菲尔德会大怒的
karp will get our office,
卡普会霸占我们的办公室
and you and I will be relegated to defending women
你跟我会降级到为
who pee outside Red Lobster!
在红龙虾外面解手的女人们辩护
Come in. Is this a joke?
请进 都疯了吗
Infeld's going around calling her "Captivating."
因菲尔德到处说她"很迷人"
She wasn't fired for being too beautiful.
解雇她 不是因为她太漂亮
She was fired for not being pretty enough.
而是 她是不够漂亮
She was discriminated against
她受到了歧视
but not for the reasons she thinks.
但不是因为她所说的原因
That's a case we can win.
我们能赢这个案子的
Well, good luck telling little Miss sunshine.
希望你能说服这位乐观小姐
Oh, good lord. Grow a pair.
拜托 别那么娘行不行
Hit her with the facts and rip off the scab.
告诉她事实 别怕揭伤疤
I have a pair.
我是爷们儿
Great -- we get to tell a woman who feels beautiful
真棒 我们要告诉那个自认为很美的女人
that the rest of the world doesn't even notice her --
其实这个世界上根本没人注意过她...
Peeing outside of a Red Lobster,
在红龙虾餐厅外面解手
nowhere near a school zone.
但是并不是在校区附近
We fight this! Right.
我们就这样辩护 好的
Hi, I'm Jenn.
你好 我是詹
You know what -- I was gonna get that same dress,
你知道吗 我差点也买♥♥了这件衣服
but the fabric was a little itchy.
但是这个布料我穿起来有些痒
We would have been twins.
不然我们就是姐妹装了
I hope someone's complimented you today,
我希望今天有人这样赞美你
because you look so absolutely fabulous.
因为你看起来太美了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, Hanna.
我叫汉娜
Nice meeting you.
见到你很高兴
Jennifer. We know that a jury...
詹妮弗 我们知道陪审团...
Well, I should say, we've tried a lot of cases,
我是说 我们办过很多案子
And we...think...
我们...认为...
As we move forward...
想要有所进展的话...
You should -- we should, um...
你应该...我们应该...
Peter?
你来说
Guys.
伙计们
Heads in the game, okay? Okay.
回到案子上来 好吗 好
We're gonna take your case
我们打算接你的案子
Because we agree that you were fired...
因为我们都同意你被解雇
for being too beautiful,
是因为太漂亮了
and we're gonna prove it.
我们要证明给大家看
We're gonna win.
我们一定会赢
"We're gonna win" on 3.
我们一起来加油
Okay. Come on.
来吧
"We're gonna win."
我们一定会赢
We're gonna win.
我们一定会赢
We're gonna win!
我们一定会赢
Yeah. Oh, certainly. Yeah. I know.
会赢的 对啊
Stirred sees it as a straightforward termination case.
《觉醒》认为这个案子轻而易举
Well, Jennifer disputes the performance memos.
但是詹妮弗认为那份工作备忘录是假的
And she has a history at this job and other
而且她在工作及相关事项上
of being competent and responsible.
既有能力又有责任心
Her face isn't even symmetrical, people.
我说 她的脸长得都不对称
Beauty is based on symmetry.
对称美是美的基础
My face? Perfectly symmetrical.
像我的脸 就是完美地对称
Had it professionally analyzed.
我做过专业检测的
Okay, you can't talk for the rest of the day.
行了 别拿这件事说上一整天
What am I supposed to do? We're still offline.
那我能干什么 我们还没有网用呢
I don't know. That's all you've got?
我怎么知道 你们就只能做这些
Insulting our client or -- or firing up porn?
羞辱我们的当事人 或者看色情小说打手♥枪♥
Not a big reader.
没看多少
Stirred sells the cool bachelor's life.
《觉醒》贩卖♥♥黄金单身汉式的生活
What if we sell back?
我们卖♥♥给它什么呢
Ooh, like "The Emperor Has No Clothes."
就想《皇帝的新衣》那样吗
Yeah. We make them define beauty.
没错 我们让它给"漂亮"下定义
Gene Toy.
是吉恩·托伊
Gene Toy! Gene!
吉恩·托伊 吉恩
You feeling injunctively relieved?
你的危机解除了吗
No. Get your asses down here.
没有 快给我滚过来
I want to show you something. Now!
我要给你看个东西 立刻来
He just yelled at me.
他刚刚冲我吼了
What is this?
这是什么啊
Am I really that short?
我真有这么矮吗
Just the angle.
角度问题啦
What does it say under our picture?
照片下面写了什么
"Unclean rabbit-thief lawyers."
"脏兔小偷律师们"[这是中文么 输了...]
I take issue with "Unclean."
我可不同意"脏"这个词
My landlord evicted me.
房♥东把我赶出来了
My investment club kicked me out.
我的投资俱乐部也把我踢出来了
I'm ruined here.
我在这里完了
All right, Gene, Gene, we can fix all this.
吉恩 我们会搞定一切的
No. Can't you see you've done enough harm?
不用了 你们害我还不够惨吗
Just leave me alone.
别再来烦我
Gene, you can sue.
吉恩你可以提出诉讼
No western courts.
绝不上西方法庭
Don't you get it?
你们还不明白吗
This is why I'm in this mess.
就是它导致我现在一团糟
Well, then, how do you get justice around here?
那你怎么能得到公正
My only hope of repairing the Toy family name
恢复托伊家名声
and staying in Chinatown
和留在唐人街的唯一希望
is to land a hearing with the Council.
是举♥行♥一个唐人街委员会出席的听证会
They have all the power.
他们都是有权有势的人
There's a Chinatown Council?
还有唐人街委员会
This just keeps getting better.
事情越来越有趣了
We want to make it up to you, Gene.
吉恩 我们想弥补你
Yeah, you can.
当然可以
Stay away from Chinatown.
不要靠近唐人街
Gene! Don't...
吉恩 别...
Damn, man.
该死
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表