剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
I was drugged. MM.
我被下药了 嗯
They had to have been upstairs.
她们不得不上楼
But a lot went on that night, Ms. Elliott.
但当晚发生了很多事情 艾略特女士
I mean, your first girl-on-girl kiss can be confusing.
你的第一次同性之吻可能就记不清了
You know, lots of fuzzy feelings --
很多模糊的感觉
Nothing's fuzzy.
没什么模糊的
Amber and Simone seduced us,
安柏和西蒙妮迷惑了我们
then stole our stuff.
然后偷走我们的东西
So... nothing is fuzzy.
所以 没有模糊不清
How was it really any different
到底跟别的书友会
than any other book-club meeting?
有什么不同
We don't usually get naked
我们不是经常裸体
and do tequila shots off each other's breasts.
向对方的乳♥房♥♥淋龙舌兰
Oh, okay, so your bra fell off, your panties fell off.
也就是说你们脱掉了胸罩 脱掉了内♥裤♥
Not impossible your engagement ring...
有没有可能你们的订婚戒指
...slipped off with everything else
跟其他东西一起滑落了
and somehow ended up in the girls' workout bag?
然后不知怎么就到了她俩的训练包里呢
They were casing the place from the moment they got there.
她们从进屋的那一刻起就一直在扫视屋子
Amber's fingerprints weren't anywhere upstairs
楼上没有安柏的指纹
near the purses and jewelry,
包包和珠宝附近都没有
So isn't it possible my client never made it up there?
所以有没有可能我的当事人从没上过楼呢
Are you hitting on me?
你是想勾引我吗
I don't know. Am I?
不知道啊 我有吗
Mr. Bash, your client took
巴什先生 你的当事人本来
an excellent business opportunity and threw it away.
有很好的生意上门 但没把握住
We should throw our own pole-dancing party
我们应该取消为布伦特伍德的家庭主妇
for Brentwood housewives.
举办的钢管舞会
Can't talk about it.
不能谈那个
I'm not discussing the case.
我不是在讨论案子
Can't talk about it.
不能谈
Come on. Look at you, all by-the-book.
够了 看看你 一直盯着书
Has that ever worked for you?
对你起到作用了吗
You mean, worked for us?
你是说 对我们有用吗
Yeah. You, me -- family.
是啊 你 我 家人
What you got? Dude, come on.
你得到什么了 老兄 行了
Dude, come on. Dude.
老兄 来吧 老兄
Dude. Come on.
老兄 来啊
Du--
老
No phantom smells.
没有迷幻药的味道
You're both wearing shirts.
你俩都还穿着衬衣
We also have a strict pop-by policy.
我们可是有一套严格的对应政策
What`s the password? Chinese Wall.
通关密♥码♥是什么 长城
That's two words.
就是这两个字
As much as I'd love to see you
我很乐意看到
go at it like gladiators, I brought a gift.
你俩的世纪大对决 我还是买♥♥了份礼物
I get one?
没我的
Whoever comes to me first gets to walk.
无论谁先来找我 谁无罪
Second place, gets 10 years.
第二个来的人 就去坐十年牢
She's just trying to divide and conquer.
她想搞分♥裂♥征服我们
Yeah, get inside our heads.
想骑在我们头上
Yeah. It's not gonna work.
就是 没用的招数
No.
难说
Seriously?
真的吗
It's for you. It's your mother.
找你的 你妈妈的电♥话♥
Come to order.
请肃静
Defense calls Mike Bennett.
被告方要求传唤迈克·班尼特
Mr. Bennett, can you tell us your role
班尼特先生 请你描述下
at Scott avenue productions?
你在斯科特林荫制片会的身份
Yeah, I'm a painter.
我是个油漆工
When we go on location,
我们去拍外景的时候
I paint the rental homes to accommodate our sets.
我会将出租♥房♥♥重新喷漆来配合外景需要
After the robbery, you did work
在盗窃案发生后
at Ms. McDowell's house for a deoderant commercial?
你为除臭剂的广♥告♥重新粉刷麦可德维尔女士的房♥子
Yeah, I painted everything sierra tan
对 我为塞拉美黑沙龙的所有东西刷漆
cabinets, doors, molding.
橱柜 门 装饰板条
And then what?
然后呢
You repaint everything back
你会把这些东西
to its original color?
还原成它们原来的颜色
Spanish sand.
西班牙沙色
And during deposition,
在证言中
you stated that painting all those doors
你说过给所有的这些门上漆
was a "Pain in the ass"
是件"蛋疼"的事
'cause you had to take all the doors off their hinges.
因为不得不去除掉门上的铰链
Yeah, we had to line them all up,
对 我们不得不把他们都排成一排
and then we hit 'em with the spray gun.
然后用喷枪给它们上色
Right.
很好
Ever seen the movie "The Fugitive"?
看过《亡命天涯》吗
Yeah, like a hundred times.
看过上百遍了
Harrison Ford in his prime.
哈里森·福特鼎盛时期的作品
Absolutely.
那绝对的
Lost my "Sexiest Man Alive" Crown to him more than once.
我输给他几次"最性感男人"头衔
Objection. I'm sorry.
反对 不好意思
Is Mr. Bash implying that he's the only one allowed to be cute?
是不是只有巴什先生可以在法庭上扯题外话
Withdrawn
你继续
The most frustrating part of that movie
那部电影最令人郁闷的是
is the Jury convicts Dr. Kimble
陪审团判定金布尔博士有罪
only because they couldn't find
仅仅因为他们找不到
that freaky one-armed killer's fingerprints.
独臂杀人犯的指纹
Objection!
反对
On what grounds?
什么理由
The movie reference.
引用电影
You know, the self-deprecating joke.
自谦的幽默
The buttoning the jacket! Those are my moves.
抚摸外套纽扣 这些都是我的招牌动作
He's stealing them. Overruled.
他偷我的招牌动作 反对无效
Now, Mr. Bennett, is it possible
班尼特先生 有没有可能
the reason my client's fingerprints
我当事人的指纹
were on the bedroom doorknob
留在门把手上的原因
was because that door was actually the bathroom door?
是因为这扇门其实是原来的浴室门
Yeah, it's possible, I guess.
有可能
They're supposed to be identical,
两扇门完全一模一样
But I rearranged them a few times, yeah.
我重装过它们好几次 所以有可能
So my client's fingerprints
所以 我当事人的指纹
might have actually been on the bathroom door, as she claimed.
正如她声称的 的确是留在浴室门上
Thank you, Mr. Bennett.
班尼特先生 谢谢你
It's all yours, pal.
都是你的招牌动作 兄弟
Nice to see you. Hello.
见到你很高兴 哈喽
How are you?
你好
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
美女
Hi.
嗨
Oh, come on -- objection!
拜托 反对
He's hitting on the entire Jury Box, Your Honor!
他正在勾引整个陪审团 法官大人
Thank you.
谢谢你
My uniform is totally lame.
我这制♥服♥矬爆了
I look like a tool in front of Hanna.
在汉娜面前就像个笨蛋
Oh, your accomplishments will impress the judge.
你的教养会给法官留下深刻印象
Do I have to wear the nut-hugger shorts?
我不得不♥穿♥这傻蛋短裤吗
I didn't design the uniform.
这制♥服♥不是我设计的
You're not making 13 any easier on him.
你不该针对一个13岁的小孩儿
Tell us
跟我们讲讲
how you earned your Plant-Science badge.
你怎样获得植物科学奖章的
I can identify over 5,000 edible,
我能辨认超过5千种可食用植物
medicinal, and poisonous plants.
药用植物 有毒植物
Relevance, Your Honor.
关联性有异议 法官大人
A practical understanding of survival
野外生存的理论知识
doesn't guarantee that Alex
并不能保证埃里克斯
can adapt his knowledge under duress.
能够在危险时灵活运用它们
Sustained. Ms. Linden?
反对有效 林登女士
I have an affidavit from Dr. Harold Cohen,
我从哈罗尔德·科恩博士那里带来了一份口供
an entomologist on staff at UCLA.
他是加州大学洛杉矶分校的昆虫学家
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表