剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Someone's jealous.
有人嫉妒了呦
Someone's annoying.
有人真烦人
Someone's here.
有人来了哦
Janie. I've been calling you and texting you.
詹妮 我一直在打你电♥话♥发你短♥信♥
Okay, I'm gonna go fold some laundry.
好吧 我要去收衣服啦
I'm sorry. We've been working.
抱歉 我们一直在工作
We're supposed to go see a wedding band. Remember?
我们该去看婚礼乐队的 记得吗
Janie, I want to talk to your mom
詹妮 我想和你母亲谈谈
about having a "Jack and Jill" wedding shower here at The Cave.
在我们这里举♥行♥一个单身女子派对
I'm thinking high tea, crumpets, finger sandwiches.
来点晚茶 松饼 迷你三明治
That is so sweet of you, Pindy,
你人真好 品迪
but I'm actually all showered out.
但是我已经准备好了
Go get dressed.
去穿衣服
I like our chances tomorrow.
希望明天我们有好运
Not too long ago,
不久之前
you said you still had a shot with me, remember?
你说你对我还有感觉 记得吗
Yeah, kind of.
是的 算是吧
Is this your "Hail Mary" attempt?
你就是这么奋力一搏的吗
Your fiance came to me.
是你未婚夫找我的
You must be loving this.
你肯定很享受这样吧
I just want what's best for you -- always have.
我只希望你们都好好的 一直都是如此
Bye, Janie!
再见 詹妮
That's my mom.
那是我老妈
What'll it be?
要喝什么
Whatever you got that's cold. We're on the job, ma'am.
什么都行 我们是来工作的 女士
You ever served this man in your bar?
你在这酒吧里见过这个人吗
Chris Briggs. Yeah.
克里斯·布里格斯 当然了
He's 18. Did you card him?
他才十八岁 你有让他出示证件吗
Yes.
当然了
I mean, if it's fake, it's a good one.
但那是假的 仿得不错
He ever bring women in -- say, mid-20s to 30s?
他带二十或三十来岁的女性来过吗
Yes. Women who drink too much and fall for his charm.
有的 女的喝多了被他迷倒了
And the next day, just a text. Pisses them off.
第二天就发条短♥信♥ 让她们很生气
What's wrong with a text?
发短♥信♥怎么了
I mean, if they're polite and complimentary
如果短♥信♥有礼貌又情真意切的夸奖人
and use emoticons?
又有什么不可以的呢
Nothing.
没问题
Would you be willing to testify in front of a school board about this?
你愿意在校董事会面前为此作证吗
School board? Uh, sorry. No, thanks.
校董事会 抱歉 还是算了
Maybe my friend Abraham Lincoln can convince you.
可能我的朋友亚伯拉罕·林肯能说服你
That's Andrew Jackson.
那是安德鲁.杰克逊啦
I need some change.
我要换点零钱
Let's go see the headmaster,
我们去见见校长吧
tell him we got women lined up to testify.
告诉他有一大排女性愿意作证
Risky move. What if he calls your bluff?
险招 如果他识破你在虚张声势怎么办
My bluff? Where you going?
我虚张声势 你要去哪里啊
What do you mean, where am I going? I got another case.
什么我要去哪里 我还有案子要处理
Are you afraid of the headmaster now?
你现在就开始害怕见校长了么
I'm not afraid of Walter Gallen.
我才不怕沃特·高伦呢
If anything, he fears me.
非要说的话 就是他怕我
Carmen! Hey. How'd it go at the hotel?
卡门 嘿 酒店查的怎样了
So, we had no luck on the security video,
在摄像头那边没查到什么
but it's a good thing that they keep key-card records,
但值得高兴的是他们保留了房♥卡记录
because someone from Nathan's suite entered the pool area
内森的那套间有人在凌晨一点零二时
just after the hooker arrived at 1:02 a.m.
去了泳池区 那时妓♥女♥刚到
Would that be enough to get Nathan off?
这足以为内森脱罪了吗
No one but Nathan claimed to be out of the room,
除了内森没人说过离开过房♥间
so I'd say we have reasonable doubt.
我只能说我们有了合理的猜测
Boom. All right. Thanks.
好了 好的 谢谢
Yeah! Pindy!
好耶 品迪
Look at this. I can find a block of Philippine cooking shows --
你看看 每个台都在播菲律宾美食节目
no Liverpool kickoff.
却没有利物浦队的球赛
So, that reporter I didn't want you to talk to?
我不希望你见的那个记者
Yeah. He insists on talking to you.
怎么了 他坚持要和你谈谈
Really? What a surprise.
真的吗 好奇怪
Look, Damien, I'm sure
达米恩 我保证我可以
I can handle the West Coast Law Review.
处理好西海岸法律评论的
I don't need you to handle anything.
我不需要你处理任何事
I graduated summa cum laude,
我以优异的成绩毕业
I was notes editor of the Law Review,
我是法律评论的注解编辑
and I've wanted a judicial appointment
从我六岁起我就希望
since I was 6 years old. Of course.
能够被任命为法官 没错
I remember helping you
我记得帮你准备
with your Judge Wapner Halloween costume.
模仿万普娜法官的万圣节服装
Right, and it's stories like that
是啊 因为这些事
that make everyone think you hired me because I'm your nephew.
许多人认为你雇佣我是因为我是你侄子
I did. Your mother would've been furious.
就是这样 不雇你 你妈会大发雷霆
Well, she told me I couldn't turn you down.
好吧 她告诉我不要拒绝你
Besides, I think I've earned my keep around here.
我想我已经在此赚够生活本钱了
Hey, w-w-w-wait. Can we just table this?
嘿 等等 我们等会再讨论
This -- this -- this is important.
这 这 这很重要
...To base camp after the storm
因暴风雪侵袭基地
cut them off from the rest of their party.
让他们与其他队友走散了
Officials say the four lost climbers
官方消息称 四名失踪的登山者
have been stranded on the North Face of Mt. McKinley
被困在德纳利峰的北面
for three days with limited supplies.
长达三天之久 供给缺乏
Mt. McKinley? Wait.
德纳利峰 等等
Isn't that where your friend Gibson Hawke...
那不是你朋友吉普森·霍克去的...
Search-and-rescue teams are standing by
搜救队已经准备就绪
but must wait for weather conditions to improve
但在实施援救之前
before mounting a rescue operation.
必须等待天气情况好转
Welcome back, Jared.
欢迎回来 杰尔德
I appreciate you lifting the lifetime ban to meet with me.
我很感激你取消终生禁令 来见我
Well, it wasn't easy.
这可不容易
Some people here have a long memory.
这里有些人很记仇的
Every school had cheerleader car washes.
每所学校都有啦啦队洗车的啊
Where cheerleaders wash the cars,
在那儿是由啦啦队员们清洗车辆
not where you wash the cheerleaders.
而不是让你去给啦啦队员洗澡
Raised 5 grand for the debate team.
我为辩论队筹到了五千块呢
Look, I'm willing to hear you,
出于对你父亲的尊重
out of respect for your father.
我很愿意洗耳恭听
But we have a corporate donor
但我们有一位大集团捐助人
poised to make a large endowment,
准备捐赠一大笔钱
and this incident could cause us some unwanted publicity.
发生这件事可能会影响我们的名声
It's always about money with you, isn't it?
你总是关心钱 对吗
I got three women ready to testify
我有三名女士可以作证
that Chris Briggs deceived them
克里斯·布里格斯欺瞒她们
into believing he was in his 20s.
让她们相信 他超过20岁
You got a predator on campus,
你的校园里是有个祸害
but it's not Emily.
但这人不是埃米莉
What about the second student?
那另外那名学生呢
What second student?
哪个学生
We've had another student come forward
我们还有另一名学生出来指证
to report an affair with Emily,
在校期间 与埃米莉有染
during the school year, on the school grounds.
就在学校里面
Well...
看来
As usual, somebody didn't do their homework.
跟往常一样 有人没做足功课啊
What? I have no idea what he's talking about.
什么 我不知道他在说什么
Who is it? Kid's underage.
是谁 那孩子未成年
It's against school policy to give out his name.
提供他的名字 是违反学校规定的
Look...
听着
Okay, I swear, I may not be very good at judging men,
我发誓 我也许不太擅长判断男人的年龄
but I would never, ever knowingly have sex
但我绝不会跟明知道是学生的男孩
with a student.
发♥生♥关♥系♥
Teaching is all I've ever wanted to do with my life.
教书是我这辈子最想做的事
Please don't let them take my job away from me.
请别让他们剥夺我的工作
We have to find the student.
我们得找到那名学生
And seeing as no one else from the room claimed to have left,
鉴于房♥间里没有别人出去过
is it probable that Nathan
有没有可能是内森
used that card to access the pool?
使用门禁卡进入泳池
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表