剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
We need a temp.
我们需要一个临时助理
No! We're not getting a temp.
不要找临时助理
But Debbie's gone for three weeks.
但黛比要离开三个星期
Okay. But we don't do well with temps.
是 但临时助理跟我们配合不好
Remember Mr. Spittle? Yes.
还记得唾沫横飞的那位 记得
Ms. Litigious? Okay.
强词夺理的那位 够了
Just promise me we can get someone... like her.
只要答应我能找到一位...她那样的
Holy mother of...
我的天
How do I look?
我看上去怎么样
Uh, you got a -- you got a poppy seed right there.
你这儿有个罂粟籽
What? Where?
什么 哪有
Hi. You look lost.
你好像迷路了
You're Peter Bash.
你是皮特·巴什
And Jared Franklin.
而你是杰尔德·弗兰克林
I don't think we'd forget having met.
如果我们见过 应该是不会忘的
That's because you haven't, and you won't.
因为你们没见过 以后也不会见了
Yes, well, it's a shame that
是啊 真是惭愧
my niece hasn't had time to meet you until now.
我外甥女到现在才有时间和你们见面
She's been safely ensconced at my home,
她被安置在我家
away from you two.
远离你们俩
I can see why.
我知道原因了
Too bad I fly home to London tonight.
真遗憾 我今晚要飞回伦敦了
Well, stick around. London's not going anywhere.
再待段时间吧 伦敦又跑不了
Yes, but Lily is.
是的 但是莉莉要走了
Home to my sister,
回我妹妹家
who will have me killed if she's not returned in the same
如果她回去时 不像来时那样玉洁冰清
unsullied condition that she arrived in.
我妹妹会宰了我
There's no way you two are from the same gene pool.
你们俩真不像是亲戚
All right, if you'll excuse us,
好吧 你们不介意的话
I'm taking my cousin to lunch at the Grille.
我要带我的表妹去格瑞尔餐厅吃午饭了
Lily?
莉莉
Right. Where are we going?
好 我们要去哪
The Grille.
格瑞尔餐厅
No.
休想
Eyes on me.
看这里
You slept in late.
你睡得很晚啊
It's noon. You slept in late.
都中午了 你睡得很晚
Oh. Yeah.
是啊
You seen my lightsabers?
看到我的光剑了吗
You own lightsabers?
你有光剑
I collect lightsabers. There is a difference.
我收集光剑 这不是一个概念
Okay. Hey, Pindy --
好吧 品迪
What?
怎么了
I just -- I did something really stupid, and I need somebody to --
我做了件蠢事 想找个人...
Did you ingest a bottle of painkillers?
你刚吞了一瓶止疼片吗
Did you get diagnosed with a terminal illness?
你被诊断为不治之症了吗
Otherwise, it is not going to eclipse this crisis!
否则就没有这件事严重
Oh, wait.
等等
I know where your lightsabers are.
我知道你的光剑在哪
Where?
在哪
Jared and Peter took them.
杰尔德和皮特拿走了
Why?
怎么会
No!
不
Your bad-faith claims
你的骗保行为
have gone unchecked for too long!
不受制约太久了
Join me, and together we'll rule the insurance galaxy!
加入我吧 我们一起统治保险星系
Never!
休想
Oh, dude! My eye! My eye.
老兄 我的眼睛 眼睛
I'm holding you both in contempt.
我要以藐视法庭的罪名拘留你们
Gentlemen, enjoy the next 48 hours in the county jail.
两位 好好享受县看守所的48小时吧
Your honor, that's --
法官大人 那...
72 hours. Care to go for 96?
72小时 想待96小时吗
No, your honor.
不 法官大人
We got to get some more business cards to hand out at county.
我们要准备更多的名片 去县里发
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
I'm not gonna let you turn this into a business opportunity.
我不会让你们把这变成做生意的机会
You will serve your sentence under house arrest.
你们会被软禁在家
All right, leave.
好了 走吧
Uh! Without the... sabers.
剑不能拿走
She seems serious.
她看起来是认真的
Great. Stuck at home.
真好 待在家里
What the hell are we gonna do?
我们在家要干嘛
Go ahead. You want to show them? We'll show them.
来 要秀给他们吗 秀给他们看
Unh! What? Go around the world.
什么 环绕地球
Around the world. This is a vacation!
环绕地球 这是个节日
Looks like I found the spot.
看来我找对地方了
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
I thought you had a plane to catch.
还以为你要赶飞机呢
Somebody told me there was always a party here.
有人跟我说这经常有派对
Turns out they're right.
原来是真的
You know, uh, your uncle and our boss,
你舅舅 我们的老板
they're not gonna be too happy.
恐怕会不爽
Well, if you're not gonna get me a drink,
你们不给我拿酒的话
then I'll just get my own.
我自己去拿了
Coming right up.
马上就来
Hey, you remember your last job?
还记得你做上一份工作时
What happened when you banged the senior partner's daughter?
上了资深合伙人的女儿 是什么结果吗
Yes, I was, uh... fired.
记得 我被...炒鱿鱼了
You were fired. That's right.
你被炒鱿鱼了 没错
'Cause I did it in his office.
那次是因为在他的办公室
This is our house.
这是在我们家里
Okay, but this boss isn't a douche.
是啊 但这个老板不是混♥蛋♥
It's Infeld. He's been good to us.
是因菲尔德 他对我们很好
You're gonna do it.
你可以那么做
Dante?
丹特
I told you lock your windows
我跟你说过锁好窗户
in case there's an intruder.
不然坏人会进来
No more, Dante.
不会再有下文了 丹特
It was just not about sex for me.
这对我来说不止是性
I want something more. Something permanent.
我想要的更多 我要稳定的关系
Look, last night was one last time.
昨晚就是最后一次
Dante, I'm on parole, okay?
丹特 我还在假释期 好吗
You're on parole.
你也在假释期
We could both go back to jail for just talking.
我们可能仅仅因为交谈 就被送回监狱
Then let's stop talking.
那就不要说话了
Get out. We're not working together anymore.
出去 我们不会再合伙了
No more cons.
别再联♥系♥了
I'm going straight.
我改邪归正了
Like you.
和你一样
With you. Not with me, Dante.
和你一起 不是和我一起 丹特
Look, we're through.
我们结束了
Don't... ever... stop.
别...停下来
Let's say we call you "Christmas"
我们叫你"圣诞节"
and we'll call you "Thanksgiving",
叫你"感恩节"
And later, we will spend some time between the holidays.
然后我们就在两大节日之间度过
No? Kwanzaa? We can do whatever you want.
不行吗 宽扎节 可以按你们的习俗
Uh, Jared? Yes?
杰尔德 什么事
The police have decided to pay us a visit.
警♥察♥要过来看看我们
And they've brought a dog with them.
还带来了狗狗
Officer Munson, how goes it? How can we help you?
曼森警官 你好吗 有什么能帮忙的
Yeah, we got the call that someone's tether
我们接报说有人的电子脚铐
went beyond the approved perimeter.
超出了许可的活动范围
No. Oh!
没有啊
I rolled the trash cans out to the curb.
我把垃圾箱滚到路边了
Curb's off limits.
路边超出许可范围
You've violated your house arrest.
你违反了在家中软禁的规定
Well, I tell you what.
这样如何
How about I mix you guys a couple dozen Margaritas
我给你们调几杯玛格丽塔
and we call it even?
大家就算扯平了
How about we search the place instead?
或是我们来搜查这个地方
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表