剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Simon & Garfunkel,
西蒙和加芬克尔
Richards and Jagger,
理查兹和贾格
R2 and 3PO,
外星一对宝
Tom and Jerry!
猫和老鼠
Ice dancing sensations Torvill and Dean.
冰上舞者 特维尔和丁恩
No.
那不算
I can't go back to jail.
我不想再进监狱
I don't ever want to go.
我根本不想进去
There we go. See? This feels right. Yeah.
这就对了 看见没 这才像样嘛
I hiked Runyon this morning.
今早去鲁尼恩徒步了
A hard trail.
挺不容易
Might tackle the super sprint triathlon in San Diego.
或许能参加圣地亚哥铁人三项赛了
He's gotten to you, hasn't he?
他刺♥激♥到你了 是吧
Who? No! Come on.
谁 不 怎么可能
I'm not threatened by a 13-year-old.
我还会怕一小毛孩不成
See, that's the problem with our case.
这就是这案子的问题所在
When a kid succeeds at something adults fear,
当一个孩子在大人们畏惧的事上成功时
grown-ups lose their power.
大人的权威便不复存在
You don't think we should've put him on the stand?
你觉得我们不该让他出庭
I don't know. I just --
不知道 我只是...
No, dad, look, don't get hysterical.
爸 听着 别激动
It's just a flat tire.
车胎爆了而已
No, I already called the road club.
我给拖车公♥司♥打过电♥话♥了
Dad, just stay on the phone with me
先别挂电♥话♥
until they get there, okay?
等他们来 好吗
All right, half an hour.
好的 半小时
I'll take the...
我去...
I think we put the wrong kid on the stand.
我觉得我们搞错对象了
Okay, Pindar, you're starting to scare me.
品达 你这样吓着我了
Will you stop watching that?
能别看了吗
I can't look away. It's just so beautiful.
目不转睛 这太美了
How did Kelly McDowell find you guys?
凯莉·麦可德维尔怎么找到你们的
We're friends with Kesha's choreographers.
我们认识凯莎的舞蹈教练
They referred us.
他们推荐的我们
Yeah, Ms. McDowell bailed on them at the last minute.
麦可德维尔女士临阵反悔了
It was too expensive.
太贵了 请不起
Too expensive for Brentwood? How much do poles cost?
布伦特伍德也觉得贵吗 那能花多少钱
Those girls are the best. They charge 5 G's.
她们都是头牌 请来得5千块
Wait. That's what the housewives said they paid you.
等等 那些女人说也付了你们这么多钱
I wish. We only got 2 grand.
我倒是想啊 可只有两千块
Who got the rest?
剩下的谁拿了
Dr. Etienne gave me my high beams!
艾蒂安医生过来挑逗我啊
Pindar, you're killin' me, okay?
品达 这玩意儿快把我搞疯了
I can't access both parts of my brain at once.
我一心不能二用啊
Dr. Etienne?
艾蒂安医生
He's the plastic surgeon who did my nose job.
他是给我做鼻子整容手术的那个医生
French doctor.
法国医生
Same french doctor could mean same french drug.
法国医生和法国药 有意思了
Why would Ms. McDowell rob herself and her friends?
可麦可德维尔女士干嘛对自己和朋友下手
It's pretty thin. We've had thinner.
变♥态♥ 咱见过更变♥态♥的呢
This one's gonna need a feeding tube.
这人就是贪心不足蛇吞象
Okay, so, she wasn't home,
她那会儿不在家
but I did find something
不过我还是有点收获
you'll recognize from the old days.
这个是不是看着眼熟
Ah, foreclosure notices.
抵押权形式通知书
I looked into Scott Avenue Productions.
我查了下斯科特大道房♥产公♥司♥
They started working with Ms. McDowell six months ago.
他们6个月前开始和麦可德维尔女士合作
She calls twice a week and begs them to book her home.
她一周打两次电♥话♥求他们登记她的房♥子
So she's house rich and cash poor.
就是她现在穷得只剩房♥子了
What about the jewelry?
那项链呢
Well, my pawnshop boys
我当铺里的线人
haven't heard anything that matches our property.
还没有那项链的消息
Yeah, try to sell a $300,000 necklace
3万块项链想出手可没那么容易
and she'd trigger homeland security.
那就跟一定时炸♥弹♥似的
She also went to the bank the day after the robbery.
案发第二天她还去过银行
Didn't make any deposits or withdraw any money.
既没存钱也没取钱
If she didn't make any deposits,
如果她没有存钱
what was Ms. McDowell doing there?
那她去银行做什么
Maybe she wasn't depositing money.
或许她不是要去存钱
What about a safe-deposit box?
会不会是去看保险箱了
Dr. Carlisle, could you describe the circumstances
卡莱尔博士 能否描述一下
under which your marriage ended?
您是怎么跟您的前妻分道扬镳的
Alex's mother left us six years ago,
埃里克斯的母亲6年前离开我们
to paint watercolor landscapes
她和她的导师跑了
in Albuquerque with her instructor...
到阿尔布开克画他们的风景水彩画
Alphonso.
那男人叫阿方索
Transition must've been difficult,
角色转换的过程一定很艰难
being a single parent?
单身父亲
Alex and I do just fine.
埃里克斯和我适应得很好
How often do you do the laundry?
家里衣服多久洗一次
A couple of times a week, I assume.
我估计 一个星期几次吧
Alex does the laundry.
衣服是埃里克斯洗的
Who manages your bills? Alex.
家里的账单谁付 埃里克斯
Oh. So, on top of training for kayaking competitions,
那么他除了要为皮艇比赛训练
earning badges, and being a genius,
赢得荣誉 好好学习之外
he does your bookkeeping?
还要为你记账
It's not unusual
孩子放了学做点家务事
for a boy to have some after-school chores.
有什么好奇怪的
Grocery shopping -- who does that?
买♥♥菜什么的 又是谁在做
My son also goes to the supermarket.
我儿子 他会去超♥市♥采购
I'm sorry.
不好意思
But, Dr. Carlisle, what exactly are your chores?
卡莱尔博士 哪些家务事是你做的呢
Seems like Alex supervises every aspect of your life.
看上去你的生活都是埃里克斯在打理
We take care of each other, Mr. Karp.
我们会照顾彼此 卡普先生
That's what families do.
一家人都是这么做的
And who's gonna take care of you
那么埃里克斯挑战亚马逊河时
when alex is on that river?
又会是谁来照顾你呢
No one.
没人
I mean, me. I'll -- I'll take care of myself.
我是说 我...我会照顾自己
You're not worried about
你担心的并不是
Alex being alone in the jungle...
埃里克斯一人独闯丛林
Are you?
是吗
You're worried about him leaving you.
你担心的是他会离开你
Don't listen to him, dad.
爸 别听他的
Alex.
埃里克斯
It's okay, Alex.
没关系的 埃里克斯
I'm fine.
我没事儿
And I'll be fine...
你不在的时候
while you're on your trip.
我也会照顾好自己
What is it that couldn't wait?
有什么这么着急的
We have evidentiary support
我们有证据表明
that implicates Ms. McDowell in the robbery, your honor.
麦可德维尔女士与此案有关 法官大人
She had access to the same drugs as our clients.
她和我们的当事人能接触到同一种药物
I don't want to know
我不想知道
how you obtained this, Mr. Franklin.
你是怎么得到这个的 弗兰克林先生
95% of what I did, your honor, is 100% legal.
法官大人 我95%的手段都完全合法
You'll see in our motion.
您可以在我们的动议中看到
You want me to accept this into evidence?
你们要求我将此列为证据
We'd also like to subpoena her safe-deposit box.
我们还要求将她的保险箱征为证据
We believe she's concealing the stolen jewelry.
我们相信她把失窃的珠宝藏起来了
Your honor, we're in the middle of trial.
法官大人 诉讼程序都已经过半了
We can't accept new evidence at this late juncture.
这个时候我们不能再接受新证据了
We're asking a bit of leeway, your honor,
我们要求适当放宽时间限制 法官大人
not that we deserve it.
这不是我们的问题
It is not my problem that opposing counsel wasted their resources
对方律师把精力浪费在自相残杀上
trying to decapitate each other.
可不是我的问题
I've watched you boys tear each other apart
我亲眼看到你们相互拆台
at the expense of your clients all week.
整整一周都在损害你们当事人的利益
Turned my courtroom into a dinner theater.
把我的法庭变成了茶馆
And now you expect me to introduce your encore?
现在还指望我让你们返场
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表