剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
It seems like Lang's trying to fix things, you know?
这看起来像朗事先安排好的 你不觉得吗
You know, it's better to give with a warm hand
伸出温暖的手比
than a cold one... Yeah.
冰冷的要强 对
...which is why I give 10% of my income
这就是为什么我把收入的百分之十
to 73 different charities worldwide.
捐出来给全世界的七十三个慈善机构
I'll remember that.
我会记住的
Well, you don't have to. I can take care of it.
你不用记住 我能处理好
How about half your bonus to save the children?
把你奖金的一半拿出来救助儿童怎么样
I'll put it in a side letter.
我会把它放在回签书信里
Thank you. No!
谢谢 不
Thank you!
是该谢谢你
Wh--
喔
Hey, I talked to Lang's doctor.
我跟朗的医生谈过了
Uh-oh. Not good?
情况不好吗
No.
不好
He's got less than two months to live?
他只有不到两个月的时间了吗
Worse.
更糟糕
Hey, Carter. Carter!
卡特 卡特
One of the advantages of being a pariah --
做泼赖的好处之一就是...
I get a single.
我能一个人清静清静
And I can finally get to reading again.
而且我终于可以再捡起书本看看书了
I just hope I have time to finish "The Brothers Karamazov."
只希望有时间看完《卡拉马佐夫兄弟们》
Oh...
噢
I think you're gonna get there.
我觉得你会看完的
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
We have some news. Yeah.
有几条消息 对
We, uh, went and saw your doctor today.
我们今天去见你的医生了
Sometimes it helps to get a doctor's note
有时候能得到医生的诊断记录
when getting leniency.
就能让法官轻判
It's like high school, really.
就像高中一样
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
No, more of a...development.
没有 是有...进步
You were misdiagnosed.
医生诊断错误
What?
什么
What have I got?
我得的什么病
Uh...nothing.
没什么
There was a mix-up in the lab.
检验室的材料弄混了
You're a healthy 48-year-old man.
你是四十八岁的健康男人
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
I-I'm healthy?
我是健康的吗
Yeah.
没错
Except, you know, you're in jail for what?
除了 你要在监狱过... 什么
Many , many years.
过很多很多年
Like a lot.
确实很长
Well, you did break the law.
你的确触犯了法律
I was told I was dying.
我被告知快要死了
You told me that would be mitigating.
你是说可能减刑
Well, it's not foolproof.
并不是傻子都能懂
I mean, theoretically, everybody is dying.
我是指 理论上每个人都是要死的
All right, let's try and find some way
那我们试试有没有什么办法
To mitigate this, shall we, boys?
可以减刑 好吗 伙计们
Hey, we're on the same team.
我们是一个团队的了
No, no, no, no, no,
不
That would imply we're teammates, equals.
那意味着我们是工作伙伴 平等的
You work for me.
不是那样 你们受雇于我 为我工作
I have another meeting in five minutes.
五分钟后我还有一个会议
Let's start without him.
不等他 我们开始吧
Yes, okay, well,
好吧
We have over 100 lawyers here and in New York --
我们这儿以及纽约有一百多位律师
I don't fly. I'm aviophobic.
我不坐飞机 我有飞机恐惧症
And you don't -- you don't have to fly.
你不用坐飞机
We're just saying we have infrastructure
我们是说我们在两岸
in place on both coasts.
都有基础设施
I like intimacy.
我喜欢熟悉的环境
Don't think just because you have a lot of lawyers,
别以为你们有很多律师
It's going to impress me.
就能打动我
Oh, look -- a lawyer on your team who looks like me.
看哪 你们团队的律师看起来像我
Where do I sign?
我在哪儿签字
Sorry I'm late, guys.
对不起 我来晚了
I ate a cookie that might have been made in a facility
我刚吃了块曲奇饼干 可能是在
Where peanuts, soy, and milk are packed.
包装花生 大豆 牛奶的地方
In case I'm allergic,
以防我过敏
I had to double-check the expiration on my EpiPen.
所以我反复检查了到期时间
Crisis averted. Let's --
没有危险了 我们
Yes, let's get started. So --
好的 我们开始吧
I never leave home without my Epi Pen... or Latex gloves.
我从来都是注射器和橡胶手套不离身
And surgical masks aren't just for S.A.R.S. Anymore.
口罩也不再是为了预防非♥典♥
S.A.R.S. another reason
非♥典♥ 还有一个原因
All birds should be destroyed.
所有的鸟都该被灭了
And, of course, you can't go anywhere
而且你哪儿都不能去
without your over-the-counter sanitizer
没有你的非处方消毒剂
Tell me about it.
说给我听听
I developed an immunity to over-the-counter sanitizers.
我自♥制♥了一个增强免疫力的非处方消毒剂
So I make my own out of kerosene, aloe vera,
我自己做的 用煤油 芦荟
And my own patented bleaching ingredient.
还有自主发明专利的漂白配料
I am intrigued.
我很好奇
I look forward to meeting you, Pindar, in person.
我期待能见到你本人 品达
Let's schedule a meeting. That would be fine.
我们约个时间吧 或许可以
Actually, you should know
但是应该让你知道
That Pindar's not gonna be part of the traveling team.
品达不会跟在出差的队伍里
He's agoraphobic.
他有恐旷症 害怕陌生环境
Well, as someone who has
跟某人自己一样
Her own psychological issues, I understand.
有心理问题 我理解
In fact, I was diagnosed with a new one today --
事实上 我今天刚又被诊断出一个新的
Stimulatic acute reflux.
病症 刺♥激♥急性回流
That's quite impressive.
让人印象深刻啊
I'll come to you, Pindar.
我会去找你的 品达
I don't know if that's the best --
我不知道那是不是最好的...
My office will send my allergy list to you. Bye, now.
办公室会列我的过敏症清单给你 再见
Guys, that went fantastic. Great job, team!
伙计们 今天的会议棒极了 干得好
Okay, on the count of three, let's break.
我们现在数三下就休息
One --
一...
Man cave. Awesome.
这些麻烦的山顶洞人
Maybe we caught him on a bad day.
大概挑错时间告诉他了
Let's cut him some slack.
我们放他一马 原谅他吧
Here you go. Thank you.
你的 谢谢
I'm guessing no face time yet?
我猜你们还没见面
We`re both busy. MM.
我们都是大忙人 这样啊
Debbie, men who text only want sex.
黛比 发短♥信♥吊马子的人就只想滚床单而已
Why? Because it rhymes?
为什么 因为刚好押韵吗
We know how men manipulate women --
我们了解男人怎么吊马子
The "Aw, shucks, I'm just shy and quirky.
"天哪 我有点害羞还有点宅
Let's take it slow."
我们慢慢来吧"
Next thing you know, it's 2:00 A.M.,
接着就是 凌晨2点
you're naked in a bouncy house.
你在充气玩具屋里屋全♥裸♥醒来
It's been known to happen.
所有人都知道会这样
Maybe I like the bouncy house.
也许我喜欢充气屋
You try to help some people.
你已经尽力去解救世人了
Yeah. We try.
是啊 我们尽力了
We try.
尽力了
Mr. Stills, is it true that you purchased the items
斯蒂尔斯先生 这些从你家里取出的东西
that were liberated from your home --
的确你是购买♥♥的吗
You mean "Stolen."
是"偷"
The yacht, the pinot seurat,
游艇 黑比诺酒
even the bearer bonds -- those were all bought
还有无记名债券 这些都是你
by bonus money you received from 2006 to 2010?
靠06年到10年分红的钱购买♥♥的吗
Yes, I believe so.
对啊
That's a hell of a bonus.
这分红可真♥他♥妈♥多
Would you tell the jury
你能告诉陪审团
the accounting practices that allowed you that bonus?
应用会计允许这样分红吗
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表