剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
What's wrong with my tie?
我的领带怎么了
Good luck, gentlemen.
祝你们好运 先生们
Trying a case against you has been...
和你打官司就像是...
Ah, anyway, good luck.
不管怎样 祝你们好运
See, that's a talent...
看到没 这就是天分
sounding like a total asshole
听着像个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Even when you're supposedly saying something sincere.
即便你要说好话 你也要说的像个混♥蛋♥
Nice tie. Are those turtles?
领带不错 那是王八印花吗
What's wrong with turtles?
王八怎么了
Oh, by all means, go first.
没事 你们先请
Couple of fancy trial attorneys.
一对衣着华丽的辩护律师
Oh, thanks, compadre.
谢谢你 伙计
Not sure about wearing sweats into court,
我不确定是否能穿"汗"衫上法庭
But, uh, god bless.
但愿上帝保佑你
Oh, god bless you.
上帝保佑你
Miss Spencer,
斯宾塞小姐
can you tell us what brought you to Los Angeles?
可以告诉我们你为何来洛杉矶吗
I moved here from Chula Vista last year to be a model.
去年我从丘拉维斯塔搬来这里成为模特
And how exactly did you book the Mattress Masters ad?
你究竟是怎么签到床垫大王广♥告♥的
My agent... Objection, your Honor.
我的经纪人... 反对 法官大人
She's disrobing?
她在脱衣服吗
My agent called and said
我经纪人打电♥话♥给我说
that the client wanted a model
顾客希望找个
who could demand attention...
能吸引人眼球的模特
Your Honor!
法官大人
Your Honor?
法官大人
Ms. Spencer, please refrain from...
斯宾塞小姐 请你抑制一下...
taking off your blouse.
脱衬衫的冲动
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
Excuse me.
打断一下
Counsel, did you just tell the witness
律师 你刚才是不是让证人
to disregard my order?
违抗我的命令
No. Nice!
没有 波涛汹涌啊
Your Honor, objection.
法官大人 反对
You're in contempt, Mr. Franklin.
弗兰克林先生 你是在藐视法庭
Bailiff, remand him to custody.
庭警 将他拘留
Your Honor, justice is blind,
法官大人 正义是盲目的
But justice is also naked.
正义同时也是赤♥裸♥裸的
Miss Spencer, please step down.
斯宾塞小姐 请下来
Fully dressed.
穿好衣服
It's all yours.
交给你了
Well played. Thank you.
干得好 谢谢
Don't tase me, bro!
不要拽我 伙计
Order!
肃静
I apologize for my colleague.
我为我同事向大家道歉
He gets carried away sometimes.
他有时候会有点出格
Apparently, so does Ms. Spencer.
很明显 斯宾塞小姐也是如此
But let's focus on what she had to say.
我们还是关注下她想说的吧
When we asked her what the AD agency was looking for,
当我们问她广♥告♥公♥司♥要她做什么的时候
She said...
她说...
I've drawn a complete blank. I'm -- I'm...I'm sorry.
我全忘光了 真抱歉
Uh, could the court reporter please read back
法庭书♥记♥员 能请你念一下
Ms. Spencer's answer to the question?
斯宾塞女士对这个问题的回答吗
Um, I didn't get it.
我没记下来
I was...Distracted.
我...走神了
Distracted.
走神了
Your Honor, do you think we can
法官大人 我们能请
get Ms. Spencer back in here to test--
斯宾塞女士回来...
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Mr. Karp? Do you remember?
卡普先生 您还记得吗
Well, it seems everyone was distracted.
似乎大家都走神了
And if we were all distracted by Ms. Spencer in court,
如果斯宾塞女士让我们在法庭上走神
What about the people operating heavy machinery
对那些在日落大道上操纵重型机械的人们
on Sunset Boulevard?
我们怎能做过高要求呢
What you got?!
找到什么案子了吗
How was lockup? Productive.
拘留之行如何 很有收获
Signed two d.U.I.S and a weenie wagger.
签了两个酒驾的和一个赌博的
Oh! You got nothin'.
你什么也没拿到啊
Okay, guys? Hello?!
大伙 听我说
That was Infeld & Daniels about the billboard case.
因菲尔德丹尼尔斯事务所想谈谈广♥告♥牌的案子
They want to settle!
他们想和解
They want to settle!
他们想和解
I don't care if he was calling to wish me a happy birthday.
他打电♥话♥祝我生日快乐有屁用
He pulled me out of the Chamberlin Depo.
他还不是把我从钱伯林·狄波的案子中踢出来了
Bill him 2/10 of an hour for the call.
收他每小时1/5的费用
Bitchy little barracuda.
看那个性感的小贱♥货♥
I'm getting movement in the lumberyard.
我要去木场活动下筋骨
Mr. Franklin and Mr. Bash to see Mr. Infeld.
弗兰克林和巴什先生来见因菲尔德先生
We're meeting with Stanton Infeld?
我们要去见斯坦顿·因菲尔德
I mean, he took on Exxon over the Santa Barbara oil rig.
他接管了埃克森石油在圣芭芭拉的钻塔
I mean, Stanton Infeld is...
斯坦顿·因菲尔德是...
That guy.
那家伙
Mr. Franklin and Mr. Bash.
弗兰克林先生还有巴什先生到了
Ah. I'm glad you could make it.
很高兴你们能来
Please, gentlemen, come in. Sit down.
先生们 请进来坐下
Well, that was very impressive yesterday.
你们昨天真是令人印象深刻
Of course, your witness wouldn't have come close
当然 要不是你们操纵艾默生法官的话
to getting her blouse off,
你们的证人自己
if you hadn't have pulled Judge Emerson.
是不会想到脱掉上衣的
Well, you know the old saying --
有句老话说得好
If the facts are against you, argue the law.
如果事实于你不利 就诉诸法律
If the law is against you...
如果法律于你不利
...Have a hot chick with enormous breasts
就找个巨♥乳♥的辣妹
take off her clothes in court.
在法庭上脱♥光♥衣服
Yeah. Well, um...Yes.
是的 正是
Look, um...
听着
I have advised my clients to settle.
我已建议我的客户和解
Well, that's nice,
这很好
But, uh, we'll take our chances with the jury...
但我们和陪审团的游戏...
the next time.
下次再说
Good doing business with you.
和你做生意很愉快
Ohh, oh, we haven't started yet.
等等 咱们的生意还没开始呢
I want you both to come here
我希望你们两个都能来
and work for me at Infeld & Daniels.
因菲尔德丹尼尔斯事务所上班
As attorneys?
作为律师吗
Yes, of course.
当然
I've had my eye on both of you for quite some time.
我观察你们两个有些日子了
Peter bash, no one plays a jury better than you --
皮特·巴什 没有人比你更能煽动陪审团
The way you look past their eyes into their souls.
你能透过他们的眼睛 直视他们的灵魂
Jared Franklin,
杰尔德·弗兰克林
Son of the legendary trial lawyer Leonard Franklin,
大名鼎鼎的辩护律师莱纳德·弗兰克林之子
You're F. Lee Bailey meets Barnum & Bailey.
你就是F·李·贝利与巴纳姆贝利马戏团的合体
Are you familiar with yin and yang?
你们熟悉阴阳学吗
The tramp stamp tattoo? Sure.
你是说女人屁♥股♥上的纹身吗 太熟悉了
The idea that opposing forces are interconnected
是指自然界中相斥的两股力量
And interdependent in the natural world,
相互联♥系♥而又相互独♥立♥
giving rise to each other.
彼此激发
No way.
怎么可能
Try watching something besides
除了《新泽西州真实家庭主妇》
"Real housewives of New Jersey."
你还能看点别的吗
They're real housewives, Peter.
皮特 她们是真的家庭主妇
I want to bring these opposing forces together
我希望能引入这股相斥的力量
to create a more powerful energy at this firm.
给公♥司♥带来更多活力
Well, thanks, but we're not cut out for a big firm.
谢谢你的好意 但我们不卖♥♥身给大公♥司♥
Can you give us a minute?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
We are taking this offer.
我们要接受这份工作
What?!
你说什么
Oh, come on, this is about Janie.
得了吧 都是因为詹妮吧
Hey, I'm not gonna blow a good thing
我才不会因为你那个不能复合的女友
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表