剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
Mm.
嗯
He does seem rather sweet on her, doesn't he?
他对她是不是有点关心过分了 是吧
How sweet was Wallace on you?
华♥莱♥士♥对你有多好
Well
这个嘛
We did have a bit of an awkward exchange after the funeral
我们确实在葬礼后有一段尴尬的交流
When he was trying to be...a bit too comforting?
他当时想要安慰我...有点过界
Really? You didn't mention that during his testimony.
真的吗 你在他作证时怎么没有提这个
I didn't find it to be relevant.
我没想到这有什么关联
Perhaps it's not, but tell us anyway.
可能没有 但还是要告诉我们
Well, I just played it off like one of his gags.
我当他在开玩笑一样拒绝了他
And I think he -- I think he was upset,
我觉得...我觉得他有点失落
But he got the message, and then that was it.
但他收到了我的信♥号♥♥ 就作罢了
Unless that wasn't it.
亦或他根本没有作罢
No mistrial. Tell the judge...
不用无效审判 告诉法官
We need to question one more witness.
我们需要再向一位证人提问
Thank you for allowing us
感谢你给我们再一次
to question you again, Mr. Clayton.
提问你的机会 克莱顿先生
Hey, I got enough time to make my own coal.
嘿 我可有的是时间挖自己的煤矿
Did you get that, darlin'?
听懂我的笑果了吗 亲爱的
I got enough time...
我可有的是时间...
Everyone heard you, Mr. Clayton.
所有人都听到了 克莱顿先生
That wasn't the issue.
这不是今天的重点
Ouch. Heckled from the bench.
天呐 法庭之上喝倒彩
You testified before this court
你之前出庭时的证词说
that you consider Isabella to be a compadre.
你把伊莎贝拉当做挚友
But that's a bit of an understatement,
这是不是有点轻描淡写了
Don't you think?
你说呢
Meaning?
什么意思
Meaning you'd like to tap that bootie.
我的意思是说你其实想上她
How dare you?!
你太放肆了
What does that mean, exactly?
你说的究竟是什么意思
Objection!
反对
Mr. Bash. "Bootie" Withdrawn.
巴什先生 我收回
But do you deny having the hots for my client?
你敢说对我的当事人没有非分之想吗
She is a lovely woman.
她确实是一位很有魅力的女士
Yes. A woman you've resented all these years
确实是 但你却一直憎恨着她
for not giving you what she so lovingly
因为她给予了你那死去的好友
gave your deceased best friend.
你渴望已久却不曾得到的东西
Objection!
反对
Withdrawn.
收回
You told us that you and Harry were big yucksters.
你告诉我们你和哈里是笑友
You ever read oldguyscrackingwise.Com?
你看过"聪明的老头"这个网站吗
You know that I do.
你知道我在看
Yeah. Me too. I'm a big fan.
对 我也是那个网站的粉丝
But you know what?
这样吧
I got a zinger for you. I got a zinger.
我有个梗想讲给你听 想起了一个
Man is told Objection!
有一个人... 反对
A little leeway, please.
给我一点点时间 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
A man is told by his doctor
有一个人的医生叮嘱他
that any more sex would kill him.
再进行性生活将会有性命之忧
So he abstains for weeks.
于是他克制了好几周
He sleeps downstairs in his guest room.
在楼下的客房♥睡觉
And then late one night, the guy runs into his wife
有一天晚上 他跑到楼上
on the stairwell.
妻子的卧室
And he says to her,
对妻子说
"I was coming upstairs to die --"
"我上楼来受死了"
No, no! No, that's not it.
不对不对 不是那样的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hold on. I got it.
稍安勿躁 我知道
He says, "I was coming up to die, and --"
他说 我就要死了
I'll tell it!
我来讲
The man says, "I was coming upstairs to commit suicide."
这男的说 我要到楼上去自杀
So the wife says, "What a coincidence.
他妻子说 真巧啊
I was coming downstairs to kill you."
我正准备下楼灭了你
That very joke ran on your favorite website
就在你最好的朋友死前三天
Three days before your best friend died.
这个笑话出现在你最喜欢的网站上
Did Harry know this joke?
哈里知道这个笑话吗
And again, you are under oath.
重申一次 你刚向上帝宣过誓
he did.
他知道
And three nights later,
三天后
When Harry "The butcher of all punch lines" Kaplowitz
当哈里·卡普洛维茨这个“能说会道的刽子手”
said to the paramedic that his wife
对护理人员说
was coming upstairs to kill him,
他妻子上楼来杀他
Was he not, in your opinion,
在你看来 难道他的遗言
simply trying to tell a joke?
不是只想讲了个笑话
He was.
他是在讲笑话
But you've kept it to yourself all this time,
但是你却一直没有告诉任何人
Cruelly punishing Isabella Kaplowitz
就这么残酷得折磨伊莎贝拉·卡普洛维茨
for rebuffing your advances.
仅仅是因为她断然拒绝了你的求爱
Have you not, sir?
你难道没有这么做吗
No further questions.
我没有问题了
Ladies and gentlemen,
尊敬的女士们先生们
Well, as I said before,
如同我先前说的
this is a love story.
这是个爱情故事
Now, as it turns out,
但根据目前的情况看
It's a love triangle.
这是个三角恋的故事
You see, what had been spun as a dying accusation
而那句作为临终指控的话
was, in fact, the ultimate profession of love,
事实上 是哈里在表达
uttered by Harry, so we're told,
他对妻子由衷的爱
with a smile on his face,
他面带笑容
a final tip of the hat to the woman
向这个深爱他的女人
that loved him so indescribably,
表达最后一次钦慕
and who ultimately granted him that wish to live --
同时这位女人向他承诺了同生的希望
and, if need be, to die --
如果有必要 同死亦可
on his own terms.
他在用自己的方式答谢她
Not bad. Team effort.
不赖 团结力量大
Mm. We still have a rogue juror.
但是还有一群流氓陪审团没解决
We want to win fair.
要想赢得公平很难
Patience.
要有耐心
...showed me more positions than I ever remember
...展现了比《爱经》中还多的
in the "Kama sutra."
体♥位♥技巧
Now, is Isabella's loyalty to Harry
现在 伊莎贝拉对哈里的忠诚
not the purest expression of love
难道不是我们所能想象的
that we could ever imagine?
对爱最纯洁的表达方式吗
And how could we in all good conscience
我们怎能昧着所有良知
send this woman to prison
将这个女人送进监狱
for loving her husband so?
就因为她太爱她的丈夫吗
Surely, ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
We cannot.
我们当然不能这么做
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait!
等一下
Um, I, uh, I think that I put the wrong date
我...我好像弄错了
on the invitations!
邀请函上的日期
And I forgot chicken on the menu!
也忘记在菜单上加上鸡肉了
And if I don't get to a treadmill,
如果我没有处理好这些琐事
My wedding dress is going to be worthless!
我精美的婚纱就毫无价值了
Bailiffs! I told you not to pick me for this!!
法警 我跟你说过不要让我♥干♥这事
Where are you looking at, dickhead?!
你这白♥痴♥在看哪里
What are you looking at? Turn around!
看什么看 滚开
I have things to do today!
我今天还有事要做
I can't do this today!
我今天做不到
I'm not ready!
我还没准备好
Calm down.
冷静一点
...down at the reception hall!
...去接待大厅
She really commits, doesn't she?
她的确犯了罪 对吧
Hey, how's the baby?
嘿 婴儿怎么样了
What baby?
什么婴儿
Oh, he's -- he's great.
他...他很好
He's great. Thank you.
他很健康 谢谢
I thought it was a girl.
我记得是个女婴
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表