剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
All right, so, you'd need reasonable suspicion
好吧 但你们要有合理的怀疑理由
in order to search without a warrant.
要是没有搜查令的话
That's what you said the night we found you
那晚我们抓到你身上有
with the black-market whole milk.
黑市的全脂牛奶 你也是这么说的
Officer Munson,
曼森警官
when two women are pouring milk all over each other,
如果两个女人互相泼牛奶
you don't stop to ask if it's pasteurized.
你总不会停下来问牛奶是否消过毒吧
That's just rude.
那很没礼貌
Take me there, boy! Go on!
带我去 伙计 过去
Someone's been avoiding me,
有人一直在躲着我
and it's not your friend Pindar,
不是你的朋友品达
who's shown me his entire set of
他给我看了"指环王"
"Lord of the Rings" collectibles.
全套收藏品
Look, if anyone other than Stanton was your uncle,
如果斯坦顿不是你舅舅
I'd be all over you.
我整个人都是你的
You'd have to beat me off with a stick.
你可以用棍子赶我走
Unless I wouldn't.
除非我不那么做
Ah, you're making this so hard.
你让我为难了
That's why you have to leave.
所以你必须要走
You're actually kicking me out?
你真的要撵我走吗
Consider your poor mother,
看在你可怜的母亲
counting the minutes until your return
计算着你回家的时间
or your uncle castrating me with a samurai sword.
或是你舅舅会用武士刀把我阉♥割♥的份上
Hey! That's my bag.
那是我的包
What's going on, guys?
怎么回事 哥们
Oh, I don't know.
不知道
You tell us.
你告诉我们怎么回事
I am a moron.
我是个白♥痴♥
What the hell is that?
怎么回事
I don't know.
不知道
Damn. I got to go.
该死 我得走了
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
I will be back. I promise.
我保证会回来的
A promise from a con man.
一个骗子的诺言
Hey. Your con man.
专属于你的骗子
Just go.
走吧
Where the hell is Karp? I've left him 17 messages.
卡普上哪去了 我给他发了17条短♥信♥
We got to find someone else to post bail for Lily.
我们得找别人去保释莉莉
I mean, she's been in jail all night.
她整晚都在监狱里
Well, no offense, but if you hadn't invited Lily in for drinks,
恕我直言 要不是你留莉莉喝酒
none of this would have happened.
根本出不了这事
Really?
是吗
Well, maybe if someone
要不是某人
hadn't brought a lightsaber into a courtroom,
把光剑带到法庭上
we wouldn't be grounded like 10-year-olds.
我们就不会像小屁孩一样被禁足
Excuse me. There were two lightsabers in that battle.
打断一下 当时可是两把光剑在打
Those were my lightsabers -- Force Fx Jedi, First Edition.
那是我的光剑 第一版的绝地武士光剑
Judge Sturgess is probably playing with them right now.
估计斯特吉斯法官现在正在玩呢
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开这
Karp?
是卡普吗
Yeah, finally!
是 终于回电♥话♥了
Where are you? Where am I?
你在哪呢 我在哪
I'm on my way to Lily's arraignment,
我在去出席莉莉法庭传讯的路上
thanks to you.
托你们的福
Why is that? What?
怎么了 什么
She shows up at your place. Now she's in jail?
她昨晚在你们家 现在进了监狱
You connect the dots.
都是你们的问题
Look, I got to call Stanton.
我要打电♥话♥给斯坦顿
No, no!
别啊
Hey, how about you putting his niece in a cab
那你让他的外甥女打车去机场
to L.A.X. instead of driving her there, huh?
而不是亲自送她 这怎么说
That's a dot you can connect.
这可是你的问题
I'll call you after Lily's arraignment.
莉莉传讯结束后我再打给你们
Hey, Karp, while you're there,
卡普 你到那后
it'd be great if you could visit Judge Sturgess,
最好能去见一下斯特吉斯法官
get us a continuance on our insurance case.
帮我们申请保险案的延期
You know, you've got some balls.
你们真是胆大包天
Thank you. That's nice of you to say.
谢谢 谢谢你这么说
Pindy, who is that? What is she doing?
品迪 那是谁 她在干嘛
She's touching things.
她在碰我们的东西
Oh, I'm Marla, your temp.
我是玛拉 你们的临时助理
I'm organizing.
我在整理
But -- no, y-you're the temp at the office.
但你是办公室的临时助理
Well, today, this is your office,
今天这里就是你们的办公室
so I'm organizing here.
所以我在这整理
Eh, you know, it's already organized.
这已经很整齐了
It's a variation of the Dewey Decimal System. That's right.
是杜威十进制系统的变化形式 对
Sorry.I don't know the Dewey Decimal System.
不好意思 我不知道杜威十进制系统
Nobody knows the Dewey Decimal System.
没人知道这个系统
That's why we created the variation.
所以我们才要做出变化
Got to get this thing off.
我得把这个摘掉
A chunk of bologna, diameter of your ankle,
找一大块腊肠 直径和你脚踝相当
heated to 98.6 degrees might confuse the sensor.
加热到37度 也许能骗过传感器
We're out of bologna.
我们没有腊肠了
You choose to be house-bound.
你竟然自愿不出家门
Embrace the walls, Peter.
皮特去撞墙吧
Let it wash over you.
那样就没有感觉了
No, don't! That's... my cereal.
别倒 那是我的麦片
It was perfect. Sorry.
本来都放好了 对不起
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪里
Did you split? 'Cause stuff happened.
你中途溜了 是有事吧
Aliens landed.
外星人登陆了
Took Pindar's genitals back to their spaceship for research.
让他们把品达的生殖器带回飞船研究吧
Oh, really? That's great.
真的 太好了
Somebody partied too much.
某人参加的派对太多了
Hangover.
还在宿醉吧
Bangover.
沉醉在性♥爱♥中
Okay, Dante may have visited
好的 昨天和前天晚上
last night and the night before.
丹特来过
Dante? Are you out of your mind?
丹特 你疯了吗
Carmen, you are not supposed to see him.
卡门 你不该见他
He's a felon. Are you working together again?
他是重案犯 你们又要合伙作案吗
No, he left. Look, I'm -- I'm sorry, okay?
不 他走了 对不起 好吗
I just -- I couldn't help myself.
我就是情不自禁
It's just that our sex is so amazing,
只是我们做♥爱♥的感觉太棒了
I'm eating breakfast. I was.
我吃早餐呢 我刚吃完
that whenever I see him again, I want more.
只要再见到他 我就想再来一次
I can't stop the craving.
我不能停止这种渴望
All right. All right, we've all been there.
好吧 我们都经历过
Okay, let's focus on Lily.
还是关注莉莉的案子吧
Well, Dante knows where we live.
丹特知道我们的住处
I'll be focusing on that for now.
我现在只关注这个
Your Honor, this is Miss Garrett's first arrest.
法官大人 嘉莱特小姐是第一次被捕
She is currently at King's College at the University of London,
她目前在伦敦大学国王学院读书
where she is considered by all to be a model citizen.
在当地还被一致选为荣誉市民
Impressive.
印象深刻啊
But she's also charged with possession of marijuana.
但她也被指控持有大♥麻♥
I'm horrified at what's occurred, Your Honor,
我对发生的事很震惊 法官大人
and can only express my sincere apologies.
唯一能表达的就是我诚挚的歉意
Save it.
省省吧
I don't care what the voters say.
我不管投票的人怎么说
I take these charges seriously.
我要秉公办案
I've seen first-hand from this bench
从法官角度 首先看到的就是
what the effect of prolonged use of
长♥期♥使用大♥麻♥
marijuana can do to a person.
会对人产生怎样的影响
We're concerned about the defendant being a flight risk.
我们担心被告会对航♥班♥安全构成威胁
Her British Airways flight home --
她乘坐英国航♥空♥的飞机回家
She missed it last night,
她错过了昨晚的航♥班♥
and the flight hasn't been rescheduled.
也没打算搭乘改天的班机
And it won't be.
也不会坐飞机了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表