剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
What is it?
我需要处理川陀的另一件事
I need to tend to another matter at home.
这是我们的重要时刻
This is our moment.
不 是你的
No, it is yours.
我不懂
I don't understand.
有时我会被召唤去处理其他事宜 正如现在
I am sometimes called away to other matters, as I am now.
在你成长的时期 这样的情况时有发生
It happened often during your formative years,
我要努力处理帝国各种细枝末节的问题
as I was trying to stitch up the fraying ends of Empire.
从小到大 你的思想和道德充满不确定
You grew up with an uncertainty in mind and morals.
我本希望与你 开始肢体亲密接触能让我影响你
I hoped initiating physical intimacy with you would give me the influence
修正你的短处
to correct your shortcomings.
但那失败了
That failed.
你成为如今这样 我向你道歉
I apologize to you for what you have become.
这是我的疏忽
It was my oversight.
我成为了什么样子
What have I become?
我所成为的白昼发现帝国需要改变
I have become the Day who saw that change was needed,
实现了变化并准备孕育新的后代
who made the change happen, who set up to father a new line.
我成为了哪个样子
What have I become?
我是一个完整的人
I am a complete man.
不 你是受自己摇摆的鞭毛所左右的精♥子♥
No, you're a sperm led by its waving flagellum,
将其随机的摆动误当作复杂
mistaking its random motion for complexity.
去做你要做的事吧 因为现在改变你已经来不及了
Now, go do what you will do, for it's too late to change you.
准备跃迁舰 我要去川陀
Ready a jump ship. I'm leaving for Trantor.
嘿 发生了什么
Hey, what's going on?
哎 问你问题呢 - 你的飞船跃迁到我的宫殿了
Oy, asked you a question. - You jumped a ship into my palace!
必将遭到反击
It deserves a reply!
将军
General?
我们准备就绪了 大帝
We stand ready, Empire.
震荡雷会让无敌战舰坠落星球
Concussion mines will drive the Invictus into the planet.
佩里斯一号♥呼叫命运号♥ 收到吗
Pellis One to Destiny, do you read?
佩里斯一号♥呼叫命运号♥ 收到吗
Pellis One to Destiny, do you read?
格雷文
Glawen?
你好 将军
Hello, General.
我们失去了你的信♥号♥♥ 你在哪
We lost your signature. Where are you?
端点星的夜面
The nightside of Terminus?
不 我在地表
No, I'm on the surface.
飞船已毁 我无法飞回你身边
Ship's gone. I have no way to get to you.
将军 你听到命令了
You have your orders, General.
开火
Fire!
(佩里斯一号♥ 私人线路)
嘿 格雷文
Hey, Glawen.
告诉我
Tell me.
白昼命令我让无敌战舰坠毁在星球上
Day has commanded me to bring the Invictus down on the planet.
天 来了
Wow, well, there it is.
下令吧
Give the order.
将军
General.
贝尔 听我说
Bel, listen to me.
如果你因此失去职位 整个星系都会遭受痛苦
If you lose your post over this, the whole galaxy will suffer for it.
你必须下令
You have to give the order.
嘿 在书...
Hey, in the book--
在杜森的书里
You know, in Ducem's book?
想知道我最爱哪一部分吗
Wanna know what my favorite part is?
战士询问神的建议
The warrior asks the god for advice.
然后神答道
And then the god says--
“你能战胜我的唯一方式是通过爱”
says, "The only way you can conquer me is through love."
“我很乐意这样被你战胜”
"And there I am gladly conquered."
我...
I...
爱你 格雷文
love you, Glawen.
开火
Open fire.
他需要帮助 理事长需要帮助
He needs help. The Director needs help.
我无法阻止他
I couldn't stop him.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不...
No. No.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表