剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
Poly Verisof, the high claric of the Church of Seldon.
和康斯坦特 给我们带来伤痛之人的女儿
And Constant, vested daughter of those who so aggrieved us.
让谁先死
Who dies first?
牧师还是女孩
The claric or the girl?
也许该让我们未来的帝后选择
Perhaps we let our future empress choose.
萨瑞斯女王
Queen Sareth?
不
No.
我们别延长这可怜女孩的痛苦了
Let's not prolong the poor girl's suffering.
康斯坦特 对不起
Constant, I'm sorry.
我没想到会是这样结束
I didn't expect it to end like this.
以星系幽灵之名
In the name of the Galactic Spirit, I submit myself,
我作为基地的教友向其奉献我自己
a holy brother of the Foundation, to its will.
让我的双眼… -这是祷告词
Let my eyes… -Is that a prayer?
也就是幽灵的双眼…
…which are the Spirit's eyes…
一个掌管杀戮者的神是真的神吗
Is a god who presides over killers truly a god?
让我的双眼 也就是幽灵的双眼 只看向未来
Let my eyes, which are the Spirit's eyes, look only forward to the future
即幽灵预测的未来
which the Spirit has divined.
让我的心 也就是幽灵的心
Let my heart, which is the Spirit's heart,
与幽灵伟大的律动保持一致
join its humble beating with the great rhythm of the Spirit.
指引我穿过黑暗 我们将共同缩短黑暗
Guide me through the darkness, and together we will shorten the darkness.
指引我穿过黑暗 -指引我穿过黑暗
Guide me through the darkness. -Guide me through the darkness.
指引我穿过黑暗
Guide me through the darkness.
指引我穿过黑暗
Guide me through the darkness.
指引我穿过黑暗
Guide me through the darkness.
指引我穿过黑暗 -指引我穿过黑暗
Guide me through the darkness. -Guide me through the darkness.
指引我穿过黑暗
Guide me through the darkness.
指引我穿过黑暗 -指引我穿过黑暗
Guide me through the darkness. -Guide me through the darkness.
指引我穿过黑暗…
Guide me through the darkness. Guide me through the darkness.
大帝 -什么
Empire! -What?
那是低语舰吗
Was that a whisper-ship?
是 很抱歉 各位 砍头节目取消了
Yeah, I'm sorry, folks. Beheading's been canceled.
候伯马洛
Hober Mallow.
那蠢材刚代表我们宣战了
Damn fool just declared war on our behalf.
见鬼 我就知道是他 还没看到他的脸我就知道是他了
Fuck, I knew it was him. Before I even saw his fucking face, I knew it was him.
他在那边
He's over there.
康斯坦特
Constant!
有谁看到他了 他去哪了
Anyone got eyes on him? Where'd he go?
萨瑞斯
Sareth!
萨瑞斯
Sareth.
目标丢失
Target lost.
让我起来
Let me up.
你的光轮被飞船的重力脉冲毁坏了
Your aura was damaged by the ship's gravitational pulse.
从我身上下来
Get off!
康斯坦特 波利呢 -不知道
Constant! Where's Poly? -I don't know.
快走 离开这里
Go! Get out of here!
贝奇 好样的 我们走 快
Good girl, Beki! Let's go. Come on.
贝奇
Beki!
我们走 快
Let's go. Come on.
阻止他们
Stop them!
好的 有两个开关 我不知道它们各自的功能
Right, there's two switches. I don't know which one does what.
你必须选一个 闭上眼睛
You're just gonna have to pick one. Just close your eyes,
如果你听见有东西落下的声音 只要记得我对你非常感恩就好
and if you hear something drop, well, just know how grateful I am to you.
感恩我杀了你
What, for killing you?
是救了我
For saving me.
好的
Okay…
你是怎么找到我们的
How did you even find us?
你开玩笑的吧 整个星系都知道你们在哪
You kidding? The whole damn galaxy knows where you are.
警告 侦察到危险飞行物
Warning. Hostile craft detected.
好的 我们必须现在就跃迁
Okay. We need to jump right now.
(自动导航 启动)
我觉得我找到了你在寻找的革命分子
Well, I think I found the revolutionary you were looking for.
你仍觉得应该由我们发起
Still think it should've been us?
不 我们的飞船不可能挤得进那个阳台
Nah. Our ship would never fit on that balcony.
但马洛证明了一件事
Mallow did prove one thing though.
帝国的防守并非密不透风
Empire can be touched.
我们在这里是安全的
We'll be safe here.
我们的宫殿仍在燃烧 你还好意思说安全
You talk about safety when our palace is still on fire.
这些该死的纳米机器人 什么时候才能运作
And when are these fucking nanobots gonna start working?
会的 -白昼
They will. -Day!
整个宇宙都在看 我们必须 快速 果断行动
The worlds are watching. We must move swiftly and decisively.
黄昏兄弟 你过去还嘲笑我 你说谢顿不过是民间鬼故事
You used to laugh at me, Brother Dusk. You said Seldon was a ghost story.
儿童的幻想
A child's fantasy.
怎么
What?
你想要我道歉 这是战争行为
You want an apology? This was an act of war!
我们必须作出相应的反应
We must answer in kind.
战争 什么战争
War? What war?
如果要用武力 我们会让他们全军覆没
If it comes to violence, we will destroy them utterly.
不 我宁肯与他们谈判
No. I think I would rather talk to them.
什么 -我要去端点星
What? -I'm going to Terminus.
你最好留在这里 这样民众会看到一切如常
Better you stay here, so the people can see nothing has changed.
像我兄弟那样 不
And follow my brother's example? No.
我不恐惧变化 那些低语舰属于我们
I do not fear change. Those whisper-ships belong to us.
那个星球属于我们 我一定要去
That planet belongs to us. I'm going!
这才是儿童的幻想
Well, that's child's fantasy.
别犯傻 -白昼已经做了决定
Don't be a fool! -Day has spoken on the matter.
你是对的 你们的王国 遭受损失 失去领地 已经太久了
And you are right. Your realm has been leaking blood and stars for too long.
是时候让大人物来修补伤口
It's time for big hands to bind the wound.
我们的婚礼 -那个不急
Our wedding. -It can wait.
我要去 我会直视谢顿幽灵的眼睛
I will go. And I will look the ghost of Seldon in the eye.
我会夺回属于我们的东西
And I will reclaim what is ours.
你将拥有一个星球作为新婚礼物
You will have a planet as a wedding gift.
黎明兄弟 在我回来之前 川陀由你掌管
Brother Dawn, Trantor is yours until I return.
保护好它的安全
Keep her safe.
我会的
I will.
准备好我的穿梭舰 把高阶牧师带来 他也一起去
Ready my shuttle. Bring me the high claric. He's coming.
准备鲁比康跃迁舰
And prepare the Rubicon.
是 大帝
Yes, Empire.
克里昂之间起了间隙
The Cleons are fragmenting.
而我在趁虚而入
And I'm wedging myself between the fragments.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
真的吗 报复计划通常没有爱情元素
Do you? Vengeful plans don't often have romance in them.
我知道你和黎明在热沉室的幽会
I know you had an assignation with Dawn at the heat sinks.
我是为了赢得他的信任 让他倒戈
I am earning his confidence. Turning him against them.
你在和他做♥爱♥ 或是马上就要这么做
You're fucking him. Or you're about to be.
你已经和黄昏这么做了
You're already fucking Dusk.
你爱他 -你爱黄昏
You love him. -You love Dusk!
那不重要 我和大帝没有婚约
That doesn't matter. I'm not engaged to the Emperor.
他发现后会是什么反应 -我才不在乎
What will he do when he finds out? -I don't fucking care!
你有责任在乎
It is your duty to care!
我知道这里离云多米尼昂很远 但你必须把它放在心上
I know we are far from Cloud Dominion, but you must think of it.
想想你的人♥民♥ 想想你挚爱的家园
Think of your people. Think of our beloved home.
大帝对最小的逾矩行为都不放过
Empire does not let the pettiest infraction go unpunished.
你失去了宝贵的亲人 是的
You have suffered terrible losses, yes.
但你还可能失去更多
But there is so much more to lose.
你结婚后用什么手段除掉白昼都可以
Once you are married, you can dispense with Day however you like.
妻子和寡妇都可以是帝后
Wife and widow are both called Empress.
但现在你必须控制自己的情感
But for now, you need to master your emotions.
茹 我在听你的话
Rue, I am listening.
我也的确看重你
And I do value you.
但我是你的女王 应该由我做决定
But I am your queen, and I will make the choices.
是 陛下
Yes, Your Grace.
一切按你的意愿行事
Your will is mine.
特雷姆是用这种方式杀我
Is this how Tellem kills me?
明目者不会杀害自己人
Sighteds don't kill Sighteds.
希望这意味着盖尔仍然平安
I hope that means Gaal is still okay.
他们在帮她为桌子做准备
They're getting her ready for the table.
什么桌子
What table?
我不该多嘴 但那是一项极大的殊荣
I shouldn't say, but it's a very special honor.
听起来不太妙 我…
I don't like the sound of that. I--
好吧 这里有些很不对劲的地方
Okay, something is really wrong in here.
是因为这些 它们消除了你的超能力
It's those. They cancel out your pitch.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表