剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
That is not how we work! Breaking a nose out of the blue.
也许我学会了几个新招式
Guess I picked up a few new tricks.
该死 - 帝国到底还是受损了
Fuck! - Empire takes a toll indeed.
贝尔 你不能让他们把你变成 某个动不动就暴跳如雷的神经质
Bel, you cannot let them change you into some hair-triggered nerve-case
让他们当枪使 - 该死 格雷 我说了 少管我
they can just point at anyone! - Fuck, Glay. I told you, let me be!
拜托
Come on.
我只是想说 等到你意识到暴行的存在时
I'm just saying. By the time you recognize an atrocity,
你也许已经是犯下暴行的人了
you may have already been complicit in one.
闭嘴 走路吧
Just shut up and walk.
那是什么鬼东西
The fuck is that?
穹窿要求见你
The Vault asked for you.
不
No.
(候伯马洛)
不 波利 搞什么 不该是这样的
No. Poly, what the fuck? It doesn't work like this.
相信我 我也一头雾水
Trust me, it makes no sense to me either.
显然 你值得用镌刻文字邀请
Apparently, you're worthy of an engraved invitation.
我们还不确定这是邀请
We don't know it's an invitation.
尤其考虑到守卫者的遭遇
Not considering what happened to the Warden.
啊
Huh?
那是一个人
That was a person?
不行 - 我们应该告诉他的
Hell no. - We should've told him.
什么 关于焚烧的部分 对 你们应该说的
What? About the incineration part? Yeah, you should have!
那你就不会来了 - 我的确说过不来
You would've refused to come. - I did. I did refuse.
候伯 你充满希望的心呢
Where is that heart full of hope, Hober?
穹窿不会伤害你 它要求见你
The Vault won't hurt you, it asked for you.
如果它要见我的目的是要杀了我呢
What if it asked for me because it wants to kill me? Huh?
不...你们装神弄鬼的信仰 对
No. No, your trumped-up religion, yeah,
再找个人类祭品吧 因为我不干
can get itself another human sacrifice, 'cause I'm not doing it.
不...
No. No. No, no, no, no!
看来没法按你的方式来了 - 你是说这是我的错
So much for doing it your way. - You're telling me this is my fault?
我们当然要找来候伯马洛 我们的未来已经被决定了
Of course we're gonna fetch Hober Mallow. Our future's already been dictated!
先生们
Gentlemen?
你们俩 快来啊 我们得帮帮候伯
Come on, both of you. We gotta help Hober!
看来只有我了
Guess it's just me then.
你要来吗
Well, are you coming?
这里的治理还要依靠我来继续领导
Governance depends on me continuing to govern.
候伯
Hober?
候伯
Hober?
奇怪
Weird.
这里听起来好大
It sounds big in here.
这里的确很大
It is big in here.
那么 候伯去哪了
So, where's Hober?
候伯
Hober?
候伯 - 康斯坦特
Hober? - Constant!
你到底怎么了 - 你们有水吗
What the shine happened to you? - You got water?
拜托...给我一点
Please, please. Give me some.
两天 你们为什么才来
Two days! Why'd you wait?
两天 才两分钟而已
Two days? It's been two minutes.
相信我 并不是
I promise you, it's not.
我已经在这地方游荡了很久 这里没有尽头
I've been wandering this place forever. This place never ends!
这里的时间一定也不同
Time must be different in here too.
我们应该出去 带上供给品
We should step outside and gather provisions.
天啊 你带了拉尔夫谷块
Oh, my God. You have a ralfbarn.
谢顿
Seldon?
爸爸
Dad?
理事长 治理的事怎么办
Director. What about all the governance?
我让萨特代理了
I put Sutt in charge.
我们很开心你加入了我们
And we're very glad you joined us.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我把死亡之光关了 现在大家都愿意来了
I turn off the death ray and it's all aboard.
混♥蛋♥ 给点尊重
Have some respect, you arse.
我们正在哈里谢顿的演算之中
We're inside the mathematics of Hari Seldon.
是 最好别去那边 我在那里拉了大便
Yeah. Well, I wouldn't go that way. I took a dump over there.
好吧 我们走这边吧
Right. Well, let's go this way.
天 在这里最好别迷路
Wow. I would not wanna get lost in here.
你已经迷路了
You are lost in here.
你们听到音乐了吗
You hear music?
是从这边传来的
It's coming from this way.
吃点东西吧 你们一定很饿
Have something to eat. You must be hungry.
先知
The Prophet.
这里为什么会有食物
How is there food here?
为什么会有图书馆
How is there a library?
穹窿控制分子
The Vault manipulates molecules.
一切都是分子 食物是分子
Everything is molecules. Food is molecules.
如果是穹窿创造的 那它们都来自你的身体
If the Vault makes it, then it all comes from your body.
谢顿博士 - 瑟马克理事长
Dr. Seldon. - Director Sermak.
你看起来像一个给自己造了座山 然后站在山巅的人
You look like a man who has built himself a mountain to stand atop.
而且衣着真光鲜啊
And such a fine suit as well.
我不...我...
I don't-- I--
我们感谢你 先知
We thank you, Prophet.
我是理事长的女儿 康斯坦特修士 宣誓为你的使命服务
I'm the director's daughter, Brother Constant, pledged to your cause.
从你们的袍子可以看出 基地已经进入了宗教的阶段
I see by your robes that the Foundation has entered the religious phase.
很高兴认识你 我忠诚的孩子
It is a pleasure to meet you, my loyal child.
波利维利索弗
Poly Verisof.
波利维利索弗
Poly Verisof...
那个男孩
The boy?
昨天你还那么小
You were so young just yesterday.
我猜你也是皈依了...
I take it you're also in service to the--
你们称之为什么 教会 还是...
Well, what do you call it? A church? A--
是的 我是
We do. I am.
你很好 这话是真心的
Good man. I mean that.
我几乎能相信你把我们传送到了川陀
I could almost believe you transported us to Trantor.
我们身处四维超正方体中 对吗 高维多面体
We're inside a tesseract, right? A polychoron.
三维空间中的四维物体 是的 波利
A four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space. Yes, Poly.
这意味着你一定是候伯马洛
And that means that you must be Hober Mallow.
你知道 在你游荡期间 我听见你的声音了
I heard you, you know, during your wanderings.
求助于死去的祖父母 父母 和数目令人疑惑的床伴
Entreaties to dead grandparents, parents, and a bewildering number of bedmates.
是 而你没想到给我扔点食物分子吗
Yeah, and you didn't think to throw some food molecules in my path?
顺提一句 你的味道真好
You taste delicious, by the way.
我道歉
Apologies.
我已经告别了生理需求
I've grown detached from physical needs.
而时间嘛...
And time, well...
在这里流逝得很快
it slips in here.
而且我想要的不只是你
Besides, I wanted more than just you.
我将需要你们所有人
I'm going to need you all.
做什么
To do what?
避免战争的发生
Prevent a war.
避免战争的发生
Prevent a war?
站好别动 你们俩都是 否则死路一条
Stand still, both of you, or die.
我猜你是帕特锡安巴尔
Patrician Barr, I take it.
说出你们的来意
State your business.
我是贝尔里奥斯将军 这是我舰队的队长科尔军官
I'm General Bel Riose. This is my Fleet Supremus, Officer Curr.
我们是来寻求关于魔法师的信息的
We've come seeking information about the Magicians.
我不知道什么魔法师
I know of no Magicians.
我不过是个小葡萄酒商 你应该也发现了
I'm a humble vintner, as you can clearly see.
帕特锡安
Patrician,
我在找的魔法师来自边境之外
the Magicians I'm concerned with hail from beyond the frontier guards,
那里星星零落
where the stars are scattered thinly.
是太空中的寒冷之地
And the cold of space seeps in.
那请叫我杜森吧
Then call me Ducem, please.
“帕特锡安”听起来 像是会贿赂新权贵的富人
"Patrician" sounds like a rich man sliding apology money across a mattress.
我们得告诉你 来这里的路上 我们和你的老乡起了争执
We have to tell you, we had a run-in with your countryfolk on our way here.
所以为了你的安全 我们最好长话短说
So we should keep this meeting quick, for your protection.
看起来西维纳在帝国撤退之后 进入了蛮荒时代
Seems Siwenna has fallen into barbarism since Empire's retreat.
在那之后发生了许多事
History has been crowded since.
帝国的暴♥政♥和帝国的离开都产生了后果
Both Empire's yoke and the release of it have left a mark.
然而你仍然是忠诚臣民
And yet you're still a loyal subject.
我尽我所能 自从帝国放弃了 对外♥围♥星域的控制
I do my job. I've been tight-beaming dispatches
我一直在暗地里发送信♥号♥♥
ever since the Empire ceded control of the Outer Reach.
40年 从没有过回音
Forty years, no one's ever responded.
现在我们来了
Well, we're here now.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表