剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
But there are others who've benefited.
比如你们的使者茹
Your own Enjoiner Rue, for example,
从妃子升为未来女帝的副手
has risen from concubine to the right-hand of a future empress.
我很肯定还有其他嫌疑人
And I'm sure there are other suspects.
我仍想知道我的未婚夫是否有这个能力
I would still like to know if my intended is capable of it.
我的意思是
By which, I mean...
我想...
I suppose...
你觉得你有这个能力吗
Do you feel like you would be?
毕竟我们已经说了 你们是同一个人
Since, as we've established, you are the same man.
我觉得我不会
I don't think I would be.
但是年龄会带来变化
But age brings changes.
我接受了足够的训练 认为我有这个潜力
And I'm well-prepared to think I could become capable of it.
当然了 那一定是在我认识你
Of course, that would have to be before I knew you...
和喜欢上你之前
and liked you.
我也喜欢你
I like you too.
我喜欢你的坦诚
And I like your truthfulness.
让我们一直对彼此保持坦诚吧
Let's stay honest with each other always.
如果白昼认为 与我家族最弱的成员打交道对他有利
If Day thinks it's to his advantage to deal with the weakest member of my family,
那么他就想错了
he's wrong.
你会是我们奇怪小家族的一个有趣新成员
You're going to be an interesting addition to our strange little family.
既然你们是同一个人
You know, since you are the same man,
你有想过为什么他们不让我们成婚吗
have you ever wondered why they don't have us marrying?
我觉得我们挺合适的
I think we'd have suited.
我一直在欣赏你的作品
I have been admiring your work.
包括更古老的部分 我看到你的笔触了
The older sections too. I saw your hand there.
只是把褪色的部分润色一下
Well, just touching up where things have faded.
那些日子人们不用真正的多米尼昂颜料 所以这点要多谢你
They didn't use real Dominion pigment in those days, so thank you for that.
我很肯定送礼是你的主意
I'm sure it was your idea.
我不过是提议
I merely advise.
你做的不只是润色
And you did more than refresh the colors.
过去五代用了更大胆的风格
The last five generations have taken up a bolder style,
你的修饰则把那个和更早的风格相融
and your embellishments have brought that into harmony with the earlier work.
至少是掩盖了畏畏缩缩的部分
Or at least covered over what was timid.
我开始得很早
Well, I started early.
还是白昼的时候就画了这部分
Painted this section when I was still Day.
我心想“没必要拖到不想做的时候再做
"Why wait for it to be a chore," I thought,
越早做越乐在其中”
"when it can be a pleasure instead?"
游丝庭没有壁画的改变那么大
Gossamer Court hasn't changed as much as the Mural.
可以说一点也没变
Or at all.
30年前就是这个样子的
It could be 30 years ago.
而你仍然美丽一如当年
And you are still just as beautiful.
那么与我同床的是你
So it was you I bedded?
我觉得我可能已经忘了是哪个克里昂了
I thought maybe I lost count of my Cleons.
就是我 第16号♥
No, it was me. Number XVI.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你可以看到 被选中的殊荣 让我走上了政♥治♥的道路
The distinction of being selected put me on the political ladder, as you can see.
茹
Rue.
我在消除记忆后从未和任何人聊过
I've never spoken to someone after Erasure.
情况在改变
Things are changing.
也许你是最后一位黄昏 和第一位克里昂祖父
You might be the last Dusk and the first Grandfather Cleon.
如果联姻实现的话
If the union happens.
是 没错
Right. Yes.
除了白昼和我 似乎没人支持这次结合
No one seems to be especially in favor of this match, apart from Day and myself.
当然了 我们的票最重要
Of course, we have the votes that matter most.
女王的不重要
Not the Queen's?
她很看重我的意见 但你说得对
My opinion weighs heavy with her, but you're right.
她是独♥立♥的人 她不容忍♥白♥痴♥
She's her own woman. She doesn't suffer idiots.
大帝在智慧方面比较晚熟
Empire tends to get wisdom late.
比如 和我们上次聊天相比 现在的我要聪明得多
For example, I'm much smarter now than when last we talked.
我不记得了
I wouldn't remember.
那很可惜
And that is a shame.
我们的对话很有趣 床事也很愉快
We had a lively conversation and a joyous copulation.
那挺好的
Well, that's good to know.
我们有录像 如果你想 我们可以看
We keep recordings. We could watch if you like.
在我的寝宫 是私密的
In my quarters. It's private.
我会保留新的回忆吗
Would I keep any new memories?
会的
Oh, yes.
我们配对是为了孕育后代 至少我们是被这样教育的
We pair to procreate, or so we're taught.
放在整个星系中来衡量时...
Love itself is inconsequential
(西维纳)
when measured against the scale of the galaxy.
...爱本身并不重要
稍息
At ease.
克雷斯军官 现时状况
Status, Officer Kress?
是 将军
Yes, General.
地面同步轨道倾角为零 目前的高度是四万公里
Geosynch is at zero inclination, and our current altitude is 40,000 kilometers.
零类文明 主要为农耕
Type Zero civilization, largely agrarian.
没有卫星阵列 没有任何电子频率信♥号♥♥
No satellite array. No painting on any electronic frequency.
很可能本地人甚至不知道我们在这里
It's doubtful the locals even know we're here.
很好 帝国在外♥围♥星域没有正式驻扎
Good. The Imperium hasn't maintained an official presence in the Outer Reach
已经超过一个世纪了
for over a century.
我目前不打算打草惊蛇
I'm not keen on ringing any alarm bells just yet.
长官 要我安排穿梭舰吗
Shall I arrange a shuttle crew, sir?
不要穿梭舰 科尔军官 我会做打算的
No shuttle. Officer Curr and myself will be winging it.
我们将利用风暴的掩护
We'll use the storm as cover.
工程部将降下撤离装置
Engineering will drop an extraction packet,
然后我们会与线人接触
then we'll make contact with our informant.
如果这些魔法师真的构成威胁 他会知道
If these Magicians really are a threat, he'll know.
很好 长官
Very good, sir.
释放撤离装置
Releasing extraction packet.
轨道投放准备完毕
Good for insertion.
倒数发射 三 二 一
Launching in three, two, one.
格雷
Glay?
贝尔
Bel!
抱歉 错过了着陆点
Sorry. Missed the landing.
我们得确保撤离装置安全 找到线人
We need to secure the extraction packet. Make our way to the informant.
撤离装置在我们东面1公里处
Packet is a klick east of us.
似乎在移♥动♥
Seems to be moving.
(撤离飞艇)
别低估了他们 他们有武器且无所顾忌
Don't underestimate them, they are armed and reckless.
幸会
Well-met.
我们没有敌意
We mean no harm.
你们似乎拿到了我们的物品
It appears you've recovered our property.
已经不属于你们了 这是捡到的东西
Isn't your property anymore. This here is salvage.
好的 西维纳的规矩 你们要多少钱来交换
All right. Siwenna rules. How much do you want for it?
我们要多少钱 让我想想
How much do we want? Let's see!
不如用你的几颗漂亮的小牙齿来换
How about half a dozen of them pretty little teeth of yours?
西维纳这里没有人的牙齿像那样 你们来自哪里
No one's got teeth like that here in Siwenna. Where you from?
詹尼塞克
Jennisek.
我不信
Don't believe it.
尤其当你们携带帝国物品
Not when you're carrying imperial property.
我们不想惹麻烦
We don't want any trouble.
正如他所说的 我们很愿意付钱
Like he said, we'd be happy to pay.
“我们很乐意付钱”
"We'd be delighted to pay."
不可能 外来者
Not happening, off-worlder.
帝国蛆要用血来偿
Imperial maggots pay in blood.
贝尔
Bel!
够了
Enough!
把我们的物品归还 我们就放了她
Release our property! We release her.
去你的
Shut your face!
该死
Fuck!
该死 他会带着后援回来
Shit. He's gonna be back with reinforcements.
我们得快点找到线人
We need to get to the informant fast.
该死 感觉真好
Fuck. That felt good.
是 我从你的脸上能看出来
Yeah, I can see that on your face.
过来 这么多血
Come here. Under all the blood.
好了 这很泄愤 我得承认
All right. It was cathartic, I won't lie.
对 但有必要那样吗
Yeah, but was it necessary?
也许有不流血的解决方式
There might have been a bloodless path.
并没有
There wasn't.
我们无法知道了 因为你没和我目光交流就行动
Well, we can't know because you dove in without meeting my eye first,
也没给我信♥号♥♥
or giving me a signal.
我们不该这样合作 莫名地鼻子骨折
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表