剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
(改编自艾萨克阿西莫夫的小说)
基地
第二季第二集
盖尔 你本来觉得我会发生什么事
What did you think would happen to me, Gaal,
当你如此突然地 把我的意识从乌鸦号♥上剥离时
when you so abruptly sundered my consciousness from the Raven?
在你想象中 我会发生什么
What did you imagine would happen to me?
你认为我的意识会像你的一样 在低温休眠期间暂停
That my thoughts would simply be suspended as yours were while you cryoslept?
你想过自己会成为折磨我的那个人吗
Did it occur to you that you would become my torturer?
你根本没有多想 是吗
You didn't give it a second's thought, did you?
我一直都有意识
I was conscious the entire time!
哈里 我那时不知道
I didn't know, Hari.
我刚得知瑞驰死了 我们根本不会有未来...
I'd just learned that Raych was dead, that there was never a future for us--
那去和瑞驰说
Take that up with Raych!
他对一切知情 盖尔 一切
He knew everything, Gaal. Everything.
抓紧了
Hold on!
哈里 现在不是我们表达不满的时候
Now is not the time to air our grievances, Hari.
我看了演算过程 计划偏离了轨道
I looked at the math. The Plan's gone off course.
- 盖尔 计划为什么偏离轨道了 - 我不知道
- And why is the Plan off course, Gaal? - I don't know.
盖尔 你别和我装无辜
Don't you dare play the innocent with me, Gaal.
- 什么 - 你清楚得很
- What? - You know damn well.
我的数字是基于第二基地的创立 这一前提上的 记得吗
My numbers were predicated on the creation of a Second Foundation, remember?
第二基地
Second Foundation?
- 你是谁 - 我是塞佛哈定 盖尔的女儿
- Who are you? - I'm Salvor Hardin, Gaal's daughter.
女儿
Daughter?
你有一个女儿
You have a daughter?
- 计划破坏者有个女儿 - 是的 你认识我
- The Plan-wrecker has a daughter! - Yes. You know me.
当你走出穹窿时 我是端点星的守卫者
I was Warden of Terminus when you stepped out of the Vault.
端点星 我在端点星上
Terminus? Terminus? I was on Terminus?
是的 不 你不在 他在 另一个你
Yes. No. No, you weren't. He was. The other one.
他不知道你的想法 你不知道他的
He doesn't know your mind. You don't know his.
他的基地正朝冲突奔去
His Foundation is hurtling towards conflict.
帝国很快将找到他
Empire will find him soon.
- 等等 你在说什么 - 战争 川陀 端点星 就在不久后
- Wait. What are you talking about? - War. Trantor, Terminus. Very soon now.
什么 我们必须帮助他们
What? We need to help them.
- 我们必须警告他们... - 是的 好主意
- We need to warn them that-- - Yes! Good idea!
那正是第二基地的使命 盖尔
That's what the Second Foundation was meant to be doing, Gaal!
恢复平衡 避免战争
Putting its thumb on the scale.
哈里谢顿
Hari Seldon!
你不认识我 但我了解你
You don't know me, but I know you.
如果我们不立即让这艘船离开这星球
Your Second Foundation doesn't stand a chance
你的第二基地根本没有胜算
if we don't get this ship off-planet right now!
你在主框架系统中 清除我们的航♥空♥电子错误 帮助我们
You're in the mainframe. Clear our avionics fault. Help us.
哈里
Hari!
(稳定系统)
- 他做到了 - 怎么回事
- He did it. - What's going on?
- 他清除了错误 - 我们可以离开了
- He cleared the fault. - We can leave?
该死 就差一点
Shit. Almost.
其中一个稳定器卡住了
One of the stabilizers is jammed.
似乎里面长了很多珊瑚
Looks like a bunch of coral grew inside it.
我得爬出去 用手启动
I have to climb out and force it manually.
我告诉你“点燃引擎”时 就把油门推到一半的位置
When I tell you, "Fire the engines," you advance the throttle halfway.
好的
Okay.
塞佛 快点 锋面几乎吹到我们头顶了
Salvor, hurry. The front's almost on top of us.
我就差一点
I'm almost there!
塞佛 马上进来
Salvor, inside now!
太好了
Yes!
- 点燃引擎 别等我了 - 但...
- Fire the engines! Don't wait for me! - But--
盖尔 快点燃引擎
Fire the damn engines, Gaal!
该死 好吧
Fuck! Okay.
(西维纳 外♥围♥星域)
哇
Whoa!
贝奇 怎么啦
Beki. What's up?
你能闻到水的气味吗
Can you smell the water?
我们把这个带回去给牧师
We'll bring this back for the Claric, hmm?
贝奇 有什么问题吗 你觉得有什么不对劲
What's wrong, Beki? You smell trouble?
糟糕
Oh, shit.
修士 你做什么 这简直是冰水
Hell, Brother! That's like ice.
- 走开 我病了 - 你是宿醉
- Go away. I'm sick. - You're hungover.
- 也许还醉着 把手臂给我 - 不...不要再来一次了...
- And maybe still drunk. Give me your arm. - No, no. Not again. Not again.
不 不要再来一次...
No, not again. Not again!
修士 我诅咒你
Curse you, Brother!
全都吐出来吧
Get it all out.
我的天啊
Dear Seldon.
裤子 穿上吧
Trousers. Put 'em on.
吐得真畅快 对吧
Well, that was a productive purge, wasn't it?
清理得一干二净
Clean as a whistle, all the way through.
- 你是个恶魔 - 而你现在清醒了
- You're a demon. - And you're detoxed.
再等一会儿 你精气神恢复了 就又能正常擦屁♥股♥
Give it a minute, and you'll be perky enough to wipe your arse
用微笑迎接今天
and greet the day with a smile.
我找到了一个死亡威胁 如果你感兴趣的话
And I found a death threat, if you're interested.
这个嘛
Well,
真是对基地的残暴警告
that's a fairly gruesome message for the Foundation.
加上匕♥首♥有点太过了
Dagger's a bit of an overkill.
闪电击中了树 是他们的计划吗
Lightning hit the tree. Was that their plan?
把他捆起来 让闪电杀死他
Tie him up and get lightning to kill him?
是的 这绝对是他们的计划
Oh, yes. That was very much their plan.
自从帝国离开这里后已经过了一个世纪
It's been a century since Empire pulled up stakes here,
遗留下的只有敌对之情
leaving nothing but bad feelings.
似乎本地人对外来者的恨意仍在加深
And it seems the local taste for off-worlders continues to sour.
李斯牧师 我认识他
Claric Rees. I knew him.
优秀的魔法师 悲伤的眼睛
Good Magician. Sad eyes.
在他面前我总觉得自己想道歉
I always felt that I had to apologize for something.
不幸的是 他因为 对哈里谢顿学说的信念而被杀害了
Killed for his beliefs in the teachings of Hari Seldon, unfortunately.
西维纳有各种各样的人
There's all flavors of people on Siwenna.
留下这个警告的未必是信众
Doesn't have to be the religious ones who left this warning.
本地闪电神灵的标记
The symbol of the local lightning deity.
有人觉得他们的神灵被冒犯了
Someone feels like they're being kicked in the gods.
但他们可以留着自己的神灵
But they can keep their gods.
我们只是告诉大家与一切相关的伟大力量
We're just shining a light on the great force that underlies everything.
并揭露一些人不愿公开的秘密
And illuminating a few corners some would prefer to keep darkened.
修士 信念是很有意思的
Faith is a funny thing, Brother.
他们想之后偷袭我们 对吗
They mean to ambush us later, right?
毫无疑问 保持你光轮的能量
Without a doubt. Keep your aura charged.
对闪电没什么用
Not much use against lightning.
避开闪电
Avoid lightning.
(川陀)
韩罗女帝 伟人之一
Empress Hanlo, one of the greats.
这个瘦高的小孩最终会成为阿门提克女帝
And this gangly child would go on to become Empress Ammentic,
甚至可以说比前者更伟大
arguably even greater.
她们的王朝自四千年前开始 经历了两个千禧后结束
Their dynasty began 4,000 years ago and ended two millennia later,
远比我们的克里昂时代长
far longer than our Cleonic age.
统治面♥积♥是我们的四倍
It covered four times the area
科学和文化蓬勃发展
and oversaw a blossoming of science and culture.
我拿到了黄昏和黎明的记忆审查结果
I have the results of Dusk and Dawn's memory audit.
没有与盲天使接触的记录
There is no record of contact with the Blind Angels,
也没有和他们正常圈子外 任何人接触的记录
nor with anyone else outside their normal circles.
所以我的两位兄弟都没有雇人来杀我
So neither of my brothers hired someone to kill me?
如今我们的标准定得真低啊
What a low bar we've set these days.
更准确地说 他们不记得曾雇人来杀你
Or more precisely, they don't remember hiring someone to kill you.
这个漏洞要填上
Well, that's a loophole to close.
是的 我会处理
Yes. I'll see to that.
我也改动了医疗人员的记忆
I've also edited the memories of the medical staff.
他们不会记得曾见过我们俩 如此脆弱的时候
They'll have no recollection of having seen either of us so compromised.
敌人在自家
Enemies in my home.
基地侵蚀外♥围♥星域
Foundation poaching the Outer Reach.
帝国在我的掌控下 像愤怒的猫一样蠢蠢欲动
The Empire squirms in my grasp like an angry cat,
这让我更下定决心去落实这个联姻
which makes me all the more determined to solidify this marriage.
为此 我已找到人来攻击基地了
To that end, I've found someone to engage the Foundation.
在超光速舰队拥有15年经验
Fifteen years' experience in the Superluminal Armada.
在情报组拥有十年经验
A decade in Intelligence.
- 拜托 - 诚实 清廉
- Oh, come on! - Honest. Incorruptible.
贝尔里奥斯
Bel Riose?
- 绝对不行 - 他是最适合的人选
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表