剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
Really?
我是说 如果有需要 难道不能直接激活另一个你
I mean, if need be, can't you simply decant a new one of you
然后用他的膝盖吗
and take their knees?
多米尼昂
Dominion.
抱歉 这么说很无礼 我们不是即将成为一家人吗
I'm sorry. Was that rude? Aren't we to be family?
完全不会无礼 好奇心是优点
Not rude at all. Curiosity is becoming.
我非常感兴趣
Well, I am fascinated.
举例而言 如果昨天的刺杀行动成功了
For example, if yesterday's assassination attempt had succeeded,
此刻的你就是新的 对吗
you'd be a new man now, wouldn't you?
我们会知道吗 他会知道吗
Would we even know? Would he know?
你怎么得知刺杀行动的
How did you learn of the attempt?
在你刚才确认前 原本只是传言
It was a only rumor till you just confirmed it.
你知道 关于大帝有许多传言
There are many rumors about Empire, you know.
有些传言比别的更可笑
Some more frivolous than others.
我听说你不会亲自用叉子
I've heard you don't lift your own forks.
仆从像对待婴儿那样喂你
That the servants feed you like infants.
拜托了 阿斯翠德 叉起这块鹌鹑肉
Oh, please, Astrid, come and hoist this quail
放进我的嘴里
and shove it into my mouth.
对 有继承人的保证 这一点一定很不错
Yeah, well, it must be nice to have some surety of succession.
如果你与我成婚并依靠自然繁衍 那就会失去这个优势
If you marry me and rely on biology, you'll lose that.
有了多个后代 我们就有另一种保证
With multiple children, we'll have a different kind of surety.
没错 有了足够的后代 就连飞艇坠毁也无法破坏传承了
True. With enough children, even a zeppelin crash needn't disrupt the line.
对于你的家事 我们深表哀悼
We are very sorry for your losses.
我的长姐 即女王储 接受了领袖的训练
My oldest sister, the crown princess, was trained in leadership.
我的哥哥是皇家镖骑兵的军官
My brother was an officer in the Royal Hussars.
我被允许肆意地生活
I was allowed to be a dilettante.
运动 艺术 音乐
Sport, art, music.
愿我们都能永远学习
Well, may we all be eternal students.
是的 那人生很快意 直到出了那次事故
Yes, it was a wonderful life until the accident.
现在我成了多米尼昂 而对统治之术毫无了解
Now, I am Dominion with no education on how to rule.
我们的结盟将为你提供 你所想要的一切支持
Our alliance will provide you with all the support you could wish for.
我能看出我得到的好处
I see benefits to myself.
黎明兄弟 你又得到什么
But what of you, Brother Dawn?
你将失去一个王国
You'll lose a kingdom.
但是赢得一位姐姐
But gain a sister.
那会是我的角色
Is that what I'll be?
我不会完成
And won't I be accomplishing
昨天的行动试图达到 但无法达到的目的吗
what yesterday's attempt sought to do but could not?
一个婴儿诞生
A baby is born,
其他的树枝都脱落
and all the other branches fall off the tree.
通过生育完成刺杀
Assassination by procreation.
我们不是树枝 都是同一棵树
We're not branches. It's all one tree.
同一个人
We're the same man.
但你永远不会成为白昼
But you would never become Day.
你存在的唯一理由将被抹去
Your very reason for existing would be erased.
她要说服你们不让她成婚了
She's gonna talk her way out of marriage.
完全不会
Not at all.
她展示出出色的分♥析♥思维
She's displaying a fine mind for analysis.
大帝 能让我看看吗
May I see them, Empire?
我将切掉的树枝
The branches I'll be snipping off.
瓶中的身体
The bodies in jars.
我将亲自陪你前往元帝
I will escort you to the Principium myself.
另外 请叫我“白昼”
And please, call me "Day."
黎明 黄昏
Dawn. Dusk.
克里昂一世
Cleon I.
不知为何 我以为他会是躺着的
Somehow, I thought he'd be lying down.
我好奇他是否知道自己将会站立这么久
I wonder if he knew how long he'd be on his feet.
我们可以给他拿把椅子
We could bring him a chair.
我的意思是存活在你们三人体内
I meant walking around inside you three.
我不意外他累坏了
I'm not surprised he's worn out.
- 所以 如果你昨天死去了 - 不
- So, if you had died yesterday... - No.
- 轮到哪个 - 这个
- ...which one? - It's this one.
“庆幸他的耻辱无人知晓
"Rejoice his shame remains unknown:
他几乎坐上王座”
that he had almost sat a throne."
我没听过这首诗
I don't know that poem.
是关于一场起义的
It's about an uprising.
帝国几十年前就禁了这首诗 引用这诗句是犯罪
Empire banned it decades ago. It's a crime to quote it.
我只看到有克里昂 德默泽尔是单独安放吗
I only see Cleons. Are the Demerzels kept separate?
我猜那是她保持同一个年龄的原因
I assume that's how she stays the same age.
是的 她另外有安排
She has separate arrangements, yes.
你可以看到 在我产生记忆的时候 就同时在传输了
You can see my memories are transmitted as I make them.
我们改动记忆的唯一原因是让他...
We only edit them so he--
让我不记得曾被杀害
so I wouldn't remember being killed.
他也不会知道自己代替了另一个
And he wouldn't know he'd replaced another.
赠予你儿子的仁慈
A gift of mercy for your son.
还是说不该这么称呼他们
Or is that the wrong word?
我们称之为“指数”
We call them exponents.
宫殿里添了小宝宝后 要终结他们就容易了
It'll be easy to end them when there are little footsteps in the palace.
怎么终结
How will it be done?
储存箱的液体排出 残体用作能源
The tanks will be drained. The decay harnessed as energy.
你的科学家很有效率
Your scientists are efficient.
一向如此 事实上 我有好消息
Always. In fact, I have good news.
我被告知我们后代 出现基因障碍的风险极低
I'm told there's little risk of genetic disorder in our offspring.
你检测了我 怎么做到的
You tested me? How?
晚餐时 你的水杯
Your drinking glass at dinner.
我愿意为你的科学家吐口水 帮你减少一个步骤
I would've spat for your scientists and eliminated a step.
那么 你预期会有性♥交♥
So, you're expecting intercourse?
在前克里昂时代 拉文纳帝后认为那至关重要
In the pre-Cleonic age, Empress Ravenna thought it essential.
我认为这是建立情感纽带的好方式
And I think it's a good way to create an emotional bond.
她也想在公众面前完成这事 但那感觉很残酷...
She also fancied a public consummation, but that seems cruel...
对公众来说
to the public.
我的生育能力可以恢复
My sterility can be reversed,
但我建议在实验室里结合我们的基因构成
but I suggest that our genetic material be combined in a lab.
如果我们有可用的胚胎作选择
If we have a selection of viable embryos,
那就可以挑选最优的胚胎来植入
we can choose one with a superior makeup for implantation.
等孩子出生 这间房♥清空后
Once there are children and this room is empty,
刺客们可能会再次出手
assassins could strike again.
你的孩子将统治 但你不再存在
Your child would rule, but you would be gone.
杀死可能的刺客
In killing the would-be assassins,
你无法得知派他们来的人 是否会派来更多刺客
you've left no way to tell if whoever sent them will send more.
他们将被昨天的快速处决威慑
They will be deterred by yesterday's swift justice.
会吗
Will they?
多米尼昂会问暴♥动♥存在的原因 并从源头开始处理
Dominion asks why unrest exists and addresses causes.
你们的手段比我们更轻柔
You've had a lighter hand than ours.
船只如果规管得当 那只需要轻柔的手
A well-trimmed vessel only needs a light hand.
- 多米尼昂领土很小 - 帝国领土在缩小
- Dominion is small. - Empire's shrinking.
帝国很健康
Empire is healthy.
真的吗
Is it?
因为外界有传言 白昼
'Cause there are rumors, Day,
说你那密不透风的基因线
that the integrity of your hermetically sealed lineage
曾经被篡改了
was corrupted some time ago.
我猜这能解释
Which would explain, I suppose,
为何你对我这尚未被利用的子♥宫♥感兴趣
your interest in my as-yet-unexploited womb.
快点 牧师
Hurry up, Claric.
嘿 回来
Hey! Come back here!
(日落时分演出)
今晚有表演
Show tonight.
很快了
Not much longer.
如果想的话 你可以坐下 站着太热了
Sit down if you want. Too hot to be standing.
清场
Clear out!
姑娘 你得离开
You gotta go, girl.
我的称呼是“修士”
The title is "Brother."
基地之见习牧师 康斯坦特修士
Novice Claric Brother Constant of the Foundation,
所有赐福的来源
from which all blessings are derived.
乔瑞 让她闭嘴
Jori, shut her down.
全息影像标牌 有趣啊 乔瑞 对吗
Holo sign. Intriguing, isn't it, Jori?
乔瑞 你不想看表演吗
Don't you wanna see the show, Jori?
标牌写着“日落时分” 现在是全天白昼
The sign says "sunset." It's full day.
如果先知想要 那很快就会天黑
It'll be dark soon enough, if the Prophet wills it.
能否问一下 先生 你拿的是什么
Can I ask, what's that you have there, sirs?
这叫绑绳
It's called handfast.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表