剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
正如你说的 我们天生就是向外流的
We were built to flow outward, as you say.
流到星系之外 融入宇宙之洋
To flow beyond the galaxy, into the ocean of the universe.
是的 而那份自♥由♥可以属于你们
Right. And that freedom can be yours.
你们只需要帮助我们打击帝国要害
All you need to do is help us kick Empire in the nuts.
如果还有任何人不清楚
For anyone who needs it spelled out,
我将终结一脉相承的王朝
I am ending the Genetic Dynasty.
我在看 - 是 真可惜
I was watching that. - Yeah, well, too bad.
他以为自己能改变
He thinks he can change.
他产生了繁衍的欲望
He's located a desire to procreate.
我对此不太钦佩
I'm not overwhelmed with admiration.
来
Come.
将军 抱歉我打扰了
General, sorry for the intrusion.
曲光者检阅了西维纳的视频 想和你聊聊
She-Bends has reviewed the footage from Siwenna and would like a word.
我从没见过这么小的单折叠
I've never witnessed a singularity-fold that small.
一艘有自己想法的飞船
A ship with a mind of its own.
我们在西维纳上的线人 认为这是某种有机计算
Our contact on Siwenna thought it was some kind of organic computing.
基地有没有可能在没有宿主的情况下
Is it possible that the Foundation are powering their ships
培育脑组织 用来给飞船提供动力
by growing brain tissue without a host?
你在做什么 - 她还好吗
What are you doing? - Is she okay?
发生了什么 这是你同意协议的方式
What is going on now? Is this how you, like, sign the deal?
蛋白石的提议令人动心 但风险太大了
The opalesk is tempting, but the risk is too great.
你说得对
You are correct.
我们十分之一的后代受制于帝国
Ten percent of our offspring is tithed to the Imperium.
但如果帝国得知我们与你有交流 他们会要求提高到五分之一
But if Empire learns we have exchanged words with you, they will demand 20.
我们承担不起这后果
We cannot bear that.
蜂巢给我发了讯息
I've been sent a message by the Home-Swarm.
你在找的低语舰现在由太空人看管
The whisper-ship you are seeking is currently in Spacer custody.
不知道你能这么做 - 我们出发去截断吧
Didn't know you could do that. - Let's set course to intercept.
不 蜂巢会来找我们
No. The Home-Swarm are coming to us.
盖尔 骡是什么 你总在想它
Gaal? What's The Mule? You keep thinking it.
骡是一个征服者 我们对他造成了威胁
The Mule is a conqueror, and we're a threat to him.
152年后 他会找到我们
152 years from now, he finds us.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
她能看见未来 知晓那些将会发生 但尚未发生的事
She sees forward, to what will be but isn't yet.
我想和你们说件事 所有人
I wanna tell you something. All of you.
你们见过哈里谢顿 和我们一起来的那个人
You met Hari Seldon, who came here with us.
很久以前 他想出了一个方法 使用数学来预测未来
A long time ago, he devised a way to use mathematics to predict the future.
结果非常精确 几乎像魔法
It was so accurate, it was almost like magic.
但后来他发现有例外的情况
But then, he discovered there were outliers.
能够干扰演算的人
People who could upset the math.
比如骡
Like The Mule.
比如我们
And like us.
我从来都和我的族群不同
I was never like my people.
我很孤独 即使在小时候 我都以数字的形式来思考
I was lonely, and even when I was very young, I thought in numbers.
在我的世界里 那样思考是危险的 但我没有停下
It was dangerous to think that way on my world, but I didn't stop.
数字让我在寒冷中感到温暖 在黑暗中为我照亮道路
Numbers warmed me in the cold. They lit my way in the dark.
有一天 数字带我进入了星系
And then one day, they carried me out into the galaxy.
如今我想在那段时间里 我的大脑都在数数
And now I think all that time, my mind was counting and counting,
这都是为了理解我生来的一种能力
all to understand a power I was born with.
哈里预测了黑暗的到来
Hari predicted darkness.
帝国坍塌 一切随之毁灭
The Empire crumbling and taking everything with it.
我觉得这是你们许多人 最近找到了彼此的原因
I think that's why so many of you found each other recently.
我们的数量并非突然变多
There aren't suddenly more of us.
而是因为现在的痛苦太多了
There's just so much more suffering now.
尖叫声变得响亮得多 就像你们的软体动物被煮
The screams are so much louder. It's like your mollusks, boiling.
我们需要在可能的情况下行动 修补
We need to nudge and mend things where we can
这样 无论取代帝国的是什么 它都不会是更糟的
so that whatever replaces Empire isn't worse.
你们曾受到不公的对待 你们不欠任何人的
You've been mistreated. There's nothing you owe.
但如果我们不再躲藏 那么会有更多的明目者现身
But if we stop hiding, then more Sighteds will be drawn out.
等到骡来找我们时 我们会做好准备
And by the time The Mule comes for us, we will be ready.
我们只需要远见和计划
All it requires is foresight and planning.
我们需要信念
It requires belief.
将军 我们把候伯马洛交给你 他试图说服我们背叛
General, we offer up Hober Mallow, who attempted to broker our betrayal.
中心者 我很感谢你亲自前来
I appreciate you coming in person, She-Is-Center.
我是为了个人利益来的
I came in self-interest.
我的女儿被送给你的飞船
My daughter was tithe-given to your ship.
我想见她
I wanted to see her.
而我因此长了智慧
And I am the brighter for it.
我们在找一艘曾出现在西维纳上的飞船
We've been looking for a ship that was seen on Siwenna.
而它就在这 为你所控 你是什么人
And here it is, with you at the controls. Who are you?
问得好
Good question.
对 我们要现在就讨论...
Yeah, should we discuss that now--
你为什么不为自己的肋骨着想 你是基地的特工
Why don't you save your ribs? You're an agent of the Foundation.
他们的飞船原理是
How do their ships work?
我有点呼吸不畅 我一直在卖♥♥力推销...
I'm a bit out of breath. I've been selling hard and--
好吧 行
Okay, fine. Fine.
你们想要这飞船 那就给你们
You want the ship, here's your blasted ship.
它都不是我的
It's not even mine.
关于低语舰 有件事你该知道
There is one thing you should know about whisper-ships.
它们的安保系统非常强
They come with a very robust security system.
该死的
Fuck.
贝奇 好姑娘 来...
Good girl, Beki. Come on.
该死
Shit.
(自动导航启动)
我们看看这宝贝有什么本领
Let's see what this baby can do.
他要跃迁了 - 他逃不了的
He's gonna jump. - He cannot escape.
没有足够的空间来执行跃迁
There's not enough room to execute a jump.
这是自杀行为 他会带走一半的蜂巢
It's suicide. He'll take half the swarm with him.
他的飞船在机库内跃迁了
His ship jumped within the confines of the hangar.
魔法师学会了新把戏
The Magicians have learned a new trick.
基地的技术比我们先进
Foundation technology has outpaced our own.
他们的低语舰更轻巧敏捷
Their whisper-ships are more nimble
他们可以在没有太空人的情况下航行
and they can navigate without the aid of Spacers.
不止如此
There's more.
谢顿派了马洛去见太空人
Seldon sent Mallow to meet with the Spacers
承诺给他们自♥由♥ 引诱他们背叛
and tempt them with promises of freedom.
他来自士麦诺 如今基地称那里为属地
He hails from Smyrno, which the Foundation now claims,
所以我们可以假定他是以基地之名行事
so we can assume that he acts in their name.
你是说太空人背叛了帝国
You're saying the Spacers have broken faith with Empire?
不 但端点星竟然敢尝试这么做
No. But the fact that Terminus even attempted it
说明基地正在为战争做准备
suggests the Foundation is preparing for war.
他们可能雇佣盲天使吗
Could they have hired the Blind Angels?
他们有能力安排刺杀吗
Are they capable of assassination?
那是我们的问题
That is our problem.
我们不知道他们的能力
We do not know what they are capable of.
大帝 我的命令是
What are my orders, Empire?
我应该待命...
Shall I stand by for deployment--
该死
Fuck.
你能看出他想要什么吗
Can you tell what he wants?
我担心他想让我刮目相看
Well, I fear he wants to impress me.
贝尔 我们得做点什么
We have to do something, Bel.
别心急 士兵 - 你不要用军衔来压我
Don't, Sailor. - No, don't you try and pull rank.
曾几何时 你能站出来对抗他
You were able to stand up to him once.
你违背了一个命令 现在我们就该盲目听命于他
You disobeyed an order, and now we should blindly obey?
我所违背的命令会导致士兵被杀
The order I refused would've got sailors killed.
我所指挥的人
People I command.
平民送命就没事 - 滚你的 格雷文
And civilians makes it better? - Fuck you, Glawen.
你知道如果我再违背一次命令 他会做什么吗
You know what he'd do if I refused another order?
他会杀了你 - 不
He'd kill you. - No.
他会杀了你
He'd kill you.
他会把我关进什么都没有的牢房♥ 关几十年
He'd put me in a naked cell for a couple of decades,
看你死亡的全息影像 他们会在我的眼皮里播放那影像
watching a holo of your death that they'd rig up to play inside my eyelids.
而该死的命令会由另一个人来执行
And someone else will carry out the fucking orders anyway.
这样吧 我传消息出去 说我获得顶级机密
Let's say I put word out that I've got something top secret.
我接近他 绕过光轮
I get close to him. I get around the aura
还有我们一无所知的其他无数防备 然后我杀了他
and the million other defenses we know nothing about, and I kill the man.
他们再复♥制♥一个 给他载入所有那些旧玩意
They decant another, load him up with all the same old shit,
我们就又回到原点了 - 可是 贝尔 如果你去...
and we're back to where we started. - But, Bel, if you're go to--
或者来招更大的 我带着舰队 在轨道上炸了宫殿
Or I go bigger. I take the fleet and we blow up the palace from orbit.
那他们就复♥制♥三个新的
Now they decant three new ones.
如果我们把那三个新的也炸了就没事
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表