剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
我是星系里唯一另一个 能够解读元光体的人
I'm the only other person in the galaxy who can read the Radiant.
是的 但你有破坏性
Yes, but you're disruptive.
这场谈话在绕圈子
Around and around we go.
我们是遵循元光体的要求来到这里的
We're here at the Radiant's behest.
你得不到想要的 并非因为饶了弯路
It's not some detour keeping you from what you want.
我想要的是扇你巴掌
What I want is to slap you.
你已经尝试过了
You tried that already.
我说的是塞佛
I'm talking about Salvor.
你在用希望诱导她
You're dangling the prospects of hope.
这是个错误
It's a mistake.
你所看见的未来很可能是不可变的
The future you've seen may very well be immutable.
你很高兴能从我的幻象中 得知“伊格尼斯”并采取行动
You were happy to get the word "Ignis" from my vision and act on it.
如果我做同样的事 就是错的
Now, if I do it, it's wrong?
两者之间有差异 你应该已经明白了
Here's the difference, which you should already grasp.
我的计划对当下作出小改动 以调整未来的重大事件
My Plan makes small changes in the present to adjust large events in the future.
你想要观察未来的微小事件
You want to observe one very small event in the future,
一个特定人类的死亡
the death of a specific human being,
并在当下应用巨大的力量来规避它
and apply massive forces in the present to avert it.
塞佛解决了你的第一次危机 - 她有帮手
Salvor solved your first crisis. - She had help.
每一个历史条件都对她有利
Every historical condition was on her side.
要不是她 也会是其他人
If it hadn't been her, it would have been someone else.
条件
Conditions?
你没有让任何心理历史学家去端点星
You didn't put any psychohistorians on Terminus.
要不是她有能力... - 我原本让一位心理历史学家
And if it wasn't for her ability-- - I intended one psychohistorian
去端点星的
to be on Terminus!
对吗
Right?
在另一个现实里
In another life,
也许你会把关于我穹窿的一切 都教给你的女儿
you might have taught your daughter all about my Vault.
你似乎认为一切没了你不行
You seem to think you're very indispensable.
盖尔 这是我的计划
Well, Gaal, it is my Plan.
但你说的不对 在足够大的尺度下 我是微不足道的
But no, at enough scale, I am insignificant.
整个计划中 我们并非一直在孤军奋战
We weren't always alone in this.
什么 - 你之前说过
What? - You said earlier
你是唯一的另一个能解读元光体的人
that you were the only other person who could read the Radiant.
并非一直如此
That wasn't always the case.
我曾有一位人生伴侣 雅娜
I had a life partner, Yanna.
她帮助我创造心理历史学
She helped me birth psychohistory.
你可以说那是我们唯一的孩子
You could say it was the only child we had together.
至少是唯一存活下来的孩子
The only one that survived anyway.
你最好先别全喝完
I wouldn't finish that just yet.
还有很长的路要走
We still have a long way to go.
你说500米
You said 500 meters.
横向
Horizontally.
我发誓 哈里 这最好是值得的
I swear, Hari, this had better be worth it.
一定值得
It will be.
我们会见一位老朋友
We're going to meet an old friend.
老朋友
An old friend?
(莱普希斯罪犯流放地)
442 站起来
442, on your feet!
快点
Move it!
不
No.
713 别碰429号♥囚犯
713, hands off Prisoner 429.
等等他 他能达到每日要求的
Just give him a minute. He'll make the day.
他不是故意的
He wasn't being willful.
他还能干活
He had more work left in him.
贝尔里奥斯
Bel Riose.
德默泽尔女士
Lady Demerzel.
我是带着一份邀请而来
I'm here with an offer.
大帝需要20号♥舰队的英雄
Empire needs the Hero of the 20th Fleet.
要战斗了
There are battles to be fought.
在哪 - 外缘
Where? - The Periphery.
你将从西维纳开始 位于诺曼尼克星区
You'll start on Siwenna, in the Normannic Sector.
一个新的敌人出现了
A new enemy has risen.
西维纳是个废区
Siwenna's a backwater dump.
住在这里的人说这话还真有趣
That's coming from someone who lives here.
完成任务 你就自♥由♥了
Complete the mission and go free.
为什么这么慷慨
Why so generous?
白昼认为你可能会拒绝 - 对 他想得没错
Day had a notion you might refuse. - Yeah. He's not wrong.
他的领导肆意妄为 缺乏智慧
His leadership is capricious and unwise.
那么这让你位于优势地位 不是吗
That puts you in a position of strength then, doesn't it?
也给他们自♥由♥
Their freedom too.
先说清楚 那不是我跟你走的条件
And just to be clear, that's not my price to go with ya.
而是我愿意开口聊这件事的条件
It's my price to enter into a conversation about it.
你被流放到莱普希斯是因为 你坚持让手下的水手走更安全的道路
You were sent to Lepsis because you insisted on a safer path for your sailors.
你想因为同样的错误而困在这里
Do you wish to remain here for a similar mistake?
给他们自♥由♥
Freedom for them.
自♥由♥不行
Not freedom.
更长的休息时间 更好的设备 医疗护理
Longer breaks. Better equipment. Medical care.
好的
Fine.
现在我们谈一谈我是否回去
And now, we negotiate if I return or not.
我要自♥由♥行事
I'd need free rein.
不会被帝国撤销军令
No countermanding from Empire.
原本就是这么计划的
That was already the plan.
跟我来
Follow me.
让大帝穿着他那肥大的蓝裙子滚吧
Tell Empire he can go fuck himself in his big, blue fucking dress.
如果你拒绝 我要履行一项命令
I have an order to carry out if you say no.
我不怕死
I ain't afraid to die.
所以我们想要你
That's why we want you.
我有办法让你不会白白答应做这事
And I have a way to make it worthwhile to say yes.
格雷文科尔
Glawen Curr.
大帝六年前处决了我的丈夫
Empire executed my husband six years ago.
你被告知他被处决了
You were told he was executed.
这是惩罚的一部分
It was part of the punishment.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
大帝会和你说详情
Empire will brief you.
如果一切顺利 你将能见到你的丈夫
If all goes well, you will see your husband.
我知道希望令人痛苦
I know hope is painful.
你不需要有希望
You don't have to hope.
跟我来就好
Just come with me.
我们的命运一定是在这道门的另一边
Our destination must be on the other side of this door.
传统的门都有铰链 也许还有把手
Traditionally, doors have hinges and maybe a knob.
这是一堵墙
This is a wall.
打开一堵墙 它就成了一道门
Open a wall, it becomes a door.
我的确希望在沙地里的跋涉
I do hope the trek on the sand
没有你想象中的那么艰苦
wasn't harder than you were prepared to endure.
我见过你的脸
I know your face.
我见过这张脸的画像 我也知道这个仪表
I've seen depictions and I know that meter.
你是卡里 但...
You're Kalle, but--
你好几个世纪前就死去了 你怎么还会活着
You died centuries ago. How are you alive?
我们再见面时 你可以问那是什么意思
You can ask what that means when we meet up again.
如果未来允许我们再见面
If the future allows us to meet up again.
你应该回去了
You should go back.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你说你不能离元光体太远
You said you couldn't venture far from the Radiant.
我有办法维持纯粹的数字形式
I have the means to sustain a pure digital form.
他会继续存在下去 - 存在下去 什么
He'll persist. - Persist? What?
我不知道接下来会发生什么 所以也许我们该告别了
I don't know what's going to happen next. So perhaps we should say goodbye.
如果六个小时内你没有我的消息 就离开
If you don't hear from me within six hours, leave.
我已经将乞丐号♥的控制权转回给塞佛了
I've already transferred control of the Beggar back to Salvor.
等等 别走
Wait, don't leave!
该死的
Fuck!
(克雷尔 瓦萨连裂谷)
供你考虑
Offered for consideration.
商贸大使庞叶特随时恭候 先生
Master Trader Ponyets is ready when you are, sir.
启动通讯
Open communications.
阿尔戈指挥官 荣誉归于你
Commdor Argo, honor be on you.
谢谢你愿意见我
And thank you. Thank you for seeing me.
庞叶特 对于你们这类人 我们收到过警告
Ponyets, we've been warned of your kind.
我的民众不会接受任何 被强加了信仰的商品
My people will take no commerce that carries with it a compulsory religion.
不 我是商贸大使 金钱是我的信仰...
No, I'm a Master Trader. Money is my religion and--
指挥官
Commdor?
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表