剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
Scared. Fighting. Scared.
但我不会
But I'm not.
塞佛 看着我
Salvor, look at me.
这不...救命 - 帮帮我
This isn't-- Help! - Help me.
快来帮帮我们
Someone help us!
你教会我们心怀希望 求求你 不要离开我
You taught us hope. Please, you can't leave me.
妈妈
Mom.
你不明白这意味着什么吗
Don't you see what this means?
意味着我们没有被困
It means we're not trapped.
你是对的 未来可以改变
You were right. The future can be changed.
你仍可以将它扳回正确的轨道上
You can still get it back on the right course.
我对你完全有信念...
I have absolute faith in...
不
No.
塞佛 求求你...不要
Salvor, please! Please. No.
塞佛
Salvor.
塞佛
Salvor!
不 求求你 不
No, please. No.
...基地的一位教友 遵从它的意志
...a holy Brother of the Foundation, to its will.
让我的眼睛 即幽灵的眼睛 只看向未来
Let my eyes, which are the Spirit's eyes, look only forward to the future,
在那里幽灵找到...
which the Spirit does to find...
我的心...
that my heart...
(空气存量)
有人吗
Hello?
牧师
Cleric?
修士 见到你很开心 候伯在哪
It's good to see you, Brother. Where's Hober?
他...
He...
只有你活下来了
Are you the only one to survive?
不
No.
不只是我
I'm not the only one.
还有谁
Who else?
穹窿能做许许多多事
The Vault can do a great many things.
你也亲眼见过 它比外表看起来更大
You've seen for yourself. It's larger than it looks.
起身吧 修士
Rise, Brother.
这一直是计划的本意
It was always the Plan.
端点星会被牺牲 这样基地才能延续下去
Terminus would be sacrificed so the Foundation would survive.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
寻找某个迹象吧
Looking for a sign, I guess,
塞佛的死把计划推到更好的路上
that Salvor's death nudged the Plan back on to a better path.
当下的我们永远无法知道
We can never know in the present
个人行为所泛起的涟漪
if the ripples created by an individual's actions
是否会在下游引起后果
will have a consequential event downstream.
我的大脑能理解 哈里
My head understands that, Hari.
但我的心...
But my heart--
我的心需要塞佛的死是有意义的
My heart needs Salvor's death to have mattered.
因为如果不是...
Because if it doesn't--
人生就变得无法忍♥受了
Life becomes unbearable.
我们试图拯救人类
Here we are trying to save humanity,
却连我们所爱的人都救不了
and we can't even save the lives of the ones we love.
我没有一天没在想 “如果雅娜活着 那会发生什么
Not a day goes by I don't think, "What would have happened if Yanna lived?
我们的女儿会是什么样子
What would our daughter be like?
她们会幸福吗
Would they've been happy?
那份幸福会让我们心满意足吗 ”
Would that happiness have made us complacent?"
你把痛苦和假设
You take the pain and the what-ifs,
编织到叙事里 让那个叙事驱动你向前进
and you weave them into a narrative that propels you forward.
在这一路上 我们会失去更多人 盖尔
We're gonna lose more people along the way, Gaal.
如果我们让这些失去有意义 那它就会有意义
Those losses matter if we make them matter.
如果塞佛没有行动 你不会活着
You wouldn't be alive if Salvor hadn't acted.
如果雅娜没有为了我牺牲自己
I would have given up a countless number of times,
那我可能已经放弃无数次
if Yanna hadn't sacrificed herself for me.
我继续向前 因为雅娜已经没有机会向前
I keep going because Yanna can't.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是
Yeah.
告诉我计划仍能成功 哈里
Tell me the Plan can still work, Hari.
计划仍能成功
The Plan can still work.
你真的相信吗
Do you really believe that?
无数的方式都能达致不可避免的结局
An infinite number of ways to arrive at the inevitable.
你们知道自己是谁吗
Do you know who you are?
我是白昼兄弟
I am Brother Day.
我是黎明兄弟
I am Brother Dawn.
我是黄昏兄弟
I am Brother Dusk.
我们是大帝
We are Empire.
你们知道我是谁吗
And do you know who I am?
你是德默泽尔
You are Demerzel.
没错
That's right.
我一直驻守这里 以后也将如此
I've always been here, as I always will be.
大帝 这是前所未有的
This is unprecedented, Empire.
我过去从未需要同时复♥制♥你们三个
I've never before had to decant exponents of all three of you simultaneously.
但你们毋须为此烦心
But you should not let this discourage you,
因为我最近获得了一个非常强大的新工具
for I have recently acquired a very powerful new tool.
德默泽尔 你看得懂这个吗
Can you understand this, Demerzel?
不完全懂
Not all of it.
暂时
Not yet.
但我已经能看到未来将发生美好的事情
But I can already see that wonderful things lie ahead.
现在怎么办
So, now what?
我们把你送到未来 150年后
We get you in the future, 150 years upstream,
去你与骡相遇的转折点
to the turning point where you face the Mule.
他的胜利不是定数 这是塞佛送给我们的礼物
His victory is not assured. That is a gift Salvor gave us.
所以我回去冷冻休眠
So, I go back into cryosleep?
冷冻舱还能运作 我查过了
The pods are functional. I checked.
第二基地呢
What about the Second Foundation?
谁去教他们 把他们打造为 我们将来会需要的军队
Who's gonna teach them? Shape them into the army we'll need?
我
I will.
你休眠 我会守护你
You'll sleep, and I'll watch over you.
读心者将磨炼他们的能力 我会把心理历史学教给他们
The Mentalics will hone their abilities. I'll teach them psychohistory.
在辛纳克斯 你们族人的神是沉睡者
On Synnax, your people's god was the Sleeper.
沉睡者每年现身一次 评估星系的状况
Once a year, the Sleeper will emerge, assess the state of the galaxy,
对信众发表讲话
address her flock,
给他们足够的启迪 让他们能度过下一个周期
giving them just enough inspiration to carry them through the next cycle.
读心者需要一个出众的人物 召集 团结他们
The Mentalics will need someone exceptional to rally around.
在这点上 特雷姆对你的看法是对的
In that respect, Tellem was right about you.
成为女神
Becoming a goddess.
塞佛担心的正是这点 - 她的担心是对的
That's what Salvor was worried about. - And she was right.
你一旦忘记自己只是 在扮演某个角色 你就迷失了
The second you forget you're playing a part, you're lost.
你希望我每年醒来 直到你不复存在
You want me to wake up every year until you're no longer here.
乞丐号♥上有两个冷冻舱
There are two cryo-pods on the Beggar
我们没理由现在开始休眠周期 我们有一年的时间
and there's no reason for us to start the sleep cycles now. We can take a year.
如果我们一起教他们 他们能以两倍的速度学会
They'll learn twice as fast if we teach them together.
如果说塞佛的牺牲教会了我什么 那就是我无法独自完成这件事
If Salvor's sacrifice taught me anything, it's that I can't do this on my own.
这对一个人来说太困难了 哈里 拜托
It's too big for one person. Hari, please.
请别让我抛弃我仅剩的家人
Please don't make me abandon the only family I have left.
跟我一起去吧
Come with me.
也许有一天我能直面骡
Maybe I can one day face the Mule.
但是如果在那之后的危机中
But if there's a chance of a confrontation
有可能与另一个哈里谢顿对峙
with another Hari Seldon at a crisis beyond that,
我们俩都清楚只有你能胜任
we both know you're the only one up to the task.
好吧
All right.
哈里 我能感觉到你的心跳加速 别反抗
I can feel your heart racing, Hari. Don't fight it.
别反抗 保持冷静
Don't fight it. Keep calm.
保持冷静
Just keep calm.
你可以呼吸的 别反抗
You can breathe it. So don't fight it.
你可以呼吸液体
You can breathe the fluid.
记得数质数
Remember to count primes.
我...我们数到多少了
I-- How far did we get?
86990413
86,990,413.
八千六百... - 八千六百
Eighty-six million... - Eighty-six million,
九十九万
nine hundred ninety thousand,
四百四十三 - 四百四十三
four hundred and forty-three. - ...four hundred forty-three.
八千六百九十九万...
Eighty-six million, nine hundred and ninety thousand...
我爱你
I love you.
四百六十一
...four hundred and sixty-one.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表