剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
我也有同样的疑惑
Well, I was wondering about that myself.
我觉得太空人给我做了标记
I think the Spacers tagged me.
以为那是你们抓到我们的原因
Thought it was how you caught us.
接下来的问题是问你们二人的
And my next question is for both of you.
你们是不是傻子 - 她不是
Are you stupid? - She's not.
那为何惊动帝国 你们就像急着求死一样
So, why provoke Empire? It's like you're begging to die.
你们攻击宫殿
You attacked the palace.
一个长年在江湖上坑蒙拐骗的人 为何突然皈依了极端的小众意识形态
Why would an established cheat suddenly adopt a fatal fringe ideology?
是因为爱吗 - 当然
Is it love? - Absolutely.
但也许是因为我终于相信了谢顿那套理论
But, also, maybe I'm finally buying into Seldon's bullshit.
是 帝国的光在变暗
Yeah, I mean, Empire's light is dimming.
所以你任由自己 听命于已经死去的哈里谢顿
So you let yourself be pushed around by the dead hand of Hari Seldon?
就像你听命于克里昂一世的鬼魂一样
Like you're pushed around by the ghost of Cleon I?
帝国可能会毁灭
Empire might fall.
我甚至愿意说帝国将会毁灭 但时间还没到
I'd even say Empire will fall, but not yet.
就算那位故人在幕后操控
And even with our dead man's hands on the controls,
我们也比你们强大得多
we are so much more than you.
这是你的威胁啊 “我家的死人比你家的厉害”
That's your threat? "My dead man's bigger than yours"?
的确如此
Well, he is.
但我仍感觉...
But I'm still feeling...
不知为何 有人试图让我上套
like I'm being lured in somehow.
所以让我们把任何奇怪的参数 剔除出去 怎么样
So, let's eliminate any weird variables, shall we?
别急...
Wait, wait.
如果我真有什么计划 那显然也没奏效 对吧
If there was a plan on my part, it's clearly not working, is it?
也许我们是诱导了你来这里
Maybe we did lure you here.
无意识地 由幽灵指引
Unconsciously. Guided by the Spirit.
也许我们诱导你来这里 好让你看看端点星
Maybe we lured you here so you could see Terminus.
也许你能呼吸一点信念的空气 避免第二次危机
Maybe you'll breathe in a germ of faith and work around the Second Crisis.
也许我们会赢得战争 一如我们拿下所有这些星球
Maybe we win the war the way we won all those planets:
用不流血的方式
bloodlessly.
只要有可能 就不要流血
Whenever possible, it is good to avoid blood.
但这个可能性向来很小 所以...
But it's rarely possible, so...
等等...你就...
Wait, wait. Just--
将军 前往舰桥 - 他靠近了
General, to the bridge. - He's approaching?
大帝上了飞船
Empire's aboard.
里奥斯将军
General Riose.
大帝 欢迎你大驾光临
You grace us, Empire.
将军 我刚才在和大帝谈侦察都城的情况
General, I was just telling Empire about our reconnaissance of the capital city.
要塞和政♥府♥楼宇是我们预想到的
Fortifications and government buildings are where you'd expect.
给我看看热能感应图像
Now show me heat.
有什么是你没想到的
Anything you didn't expect?
这里让我有点担忧 这是什么
I mean, this is giving me a little tingle. What is it?
侦察结果显示这是他们的教堂
Recon suggests it's their church.
拥挤的教堂 有趣
A hot church. Interesting.
大帝 我们已进入射程
Empire, we've drawn to within firing range.
19艘三体级舰和我们一起在前线位置
Nineteen trireme-class ships with us in forward position.
这是无敌战舰 托雷利安大帝的飞船
That's the Invictus. It's Emperor Taurelian's ship.
看他们对它做的好事
Look what they've done to her.
他们敢和我们对战就太蠢了 包围队形奏效了
They'd be fools to fight us. The Enclosure worked.
他们没有撤离的路径
They've got no paths to evacuate.
大帝 你在听吗
Are you listening, Empire?
我相信我们不须开火就能击败他们
I believe we can take them without firing a shot.
相信我 我知道轻易取胜 让人感到没那么解气
Believe me, I know an easy victory can feel less cathartic,
但包围舰队就是... - 你是对的
but this is how Enclosures are inten-- - You're right.
开启与端点星的通讯线路
Open a line of communication with Terminus.
告诉他们我们想讨论条款
Tell them we'd like to discuss terms.
我将亲自到他们的星球上 去接受他们的投降
I will go down to the planet myself to accept their surrender.
这不明智
That is not advisable.
大帝 她说得对 情况很复杂
She's right, Empire. This is a delicate matter.
里奥斯将军 你曾欣然提醒我 说我永远不会上战场
General Riose, you once took pleasure in reminding me that I'd never seen battle.
就当我是义不容辞吧
Let's make a virtue of it.
我将成为选择和平的克里昂
I will be the Cleon who chose peace.
德默泽尔女士
Lady Demerzel.
他说的这些话句句在理 但我觉得紧张 你是否有同感
Him saying all the right things, does it make you as nervous as it makes me?
我为他提供建议 但无权质疑
I advise him. It is not my place to question.
将军 我将履行我的职能
I will perform my function, General.
希望你也履行你的
And I expect you to perform yours.
我选择你是有原因的
I chose you for a reason.
大帝 愿明光永不灭
Empire, may the light never dim.
我是瑟夫瑟马克 基地的理事长
I'm Sef Sermak, director of the Foundation.
这是萨特顾问 这是我们新委任的守卫者
This is Councilor Sutt, and this is our newly promoted warden.
我想我们能够避免任何 需要守卫者出手的暴♥力♥局面
I think we can avoid any violence that would require the warden's attention.
我甚至带来了一份和平礼物
I've even brought you a peace offering:
你们的高阶牧师
your High Claric.
回到他的故土
Returned to his home soil.
现在我们谈一谈你们投降的条款吧
Now we discuss the terms of your submission.
我们将护送你去基地塔
We will escort you to the Foundation Tower--
不 我想去那里
No. I think I'd like to go there.
大帝 那是教堂
That's a church, Empire.
那你一定不会拒绝朝圣的请求吧
Then surely you won't refuse a pilgrim?
当然不会
Of course not.
这就是你们创造奇迹的地方
So, this is where you make the miracles?
这个哨站是哈里谢顿 为了编纂百科全书而建立的
This outpost was established by Hari Seldon to curate an encyclopedia.
不对吗
Am I wrong?
陛下... - 我们为《银河百科全书》付了钱
Your Eminence-- - We paid for an Encyclopedia Galactica.
我想看看这本书
I would like to see it.
没有什么百科全书
There is no encyclopedia.
我知道你会这么说
Somehow I knew you'd say that.
我们的技术扩张了 对
Our methods have expanded, yes.
但我们仍在努力促进人类发展
But we are still working for the betterment of humanity.
我们的工作... - 什么工作
The work that we do-- - What work?
教堂的工作
The church's work?
好的
All right.
高阶牧师 轮到你了
High Claric! You're on!
你告诉我们你曾为腹地的民众表演
You told us all about the shows you put on for the Hinterlands.
向我演示一下吧
Sell me something.
我不能就... - 你当然能
I can't just-- - Of course, you can.
说服我皈依 假装我是西维纳的某个村夫
Convert me like I'm some hayseed on Siwenna.
让我们见识一下谢顿的小圣人们 在袍子里藏了什么把戏
Show us what the Lesser Saints of Seldon have up those big sleeves.
现在就演
Now!
这是科学主义教堂
You are standing in the Church of Scientism.
眼前的奥秘...
Gaze upon the mysteries of our--
再有说服力一点
With conviction.
这部机器
This machine...
是人类所知的唯一一部
is the only device known to man,
能够将丑陋的铁
that can take ugly iron
转化为闪亮黄金的装置
and change it into shiny, yellow gold.
我有铁
I have iron!
铭记哈里谢顿
Remember Hari Seldon!
幽灵的能力无穷无尽
There is no end to what the Spirit can do! There is no end to what the Spirit can do.
幽灵的能力无穷无尽
There is no end to what the Spirit can do.
没错 教友们
Just so, brothers.
我认为这是我活了这么久的原因
I think that's why I've lived so long.
我总是想知道下一座山的那边有什么
I always wanted to see what was over the next hill.
我曾见过各种神迹
And I've seen wonders.
我见过拥有自己思想的飞船
I have seen ships with their own minds,
在一瞬间跨越光年
crossing light-years in the space of a breath.
能治愈任何疾病的神圣食物
Holy food to cure any ailment.
铁变出的金
Gold spun from iron.
这是炼金术
It's alchemy.
魔术师的把戏罢了
A conjurer's trick.
这不是把戏
It's no trick.
物质和能量是同一种东西
Matter and energy are the same thing.
有足够的能量 物质就能变化
Apply enough energy and the matter changes.
这个装置本身没什么特别的
This device is nothing special on its own.
金属的变化不是重点
Changing the metal isn't the point.
重点是改变门徒的灵魂
The point is changing the disciple's soul.
你也和门徒们讲述即将到来的末世吗
Do you also tell your disciples about the coming End Times?
还是这个消息你只留给帝王们
Or do you reserve that news for emperors?
我们负责预测 而不是毁灭
We predict more than ruin.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表