剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
(改编自艾萨克阿西莫夫的小说)
基地
第二季第七集
又下去了
And down it goes.
它相当于在切割我们
It's slicing us, virtually.
以防我们其中有人无聊致死
Just in case one of us commits suicide by means of boredom.
如果那是可能的 我们还会活着吗
If that were possible, would any of us still draw breath?
我们辜负了先知
We failed the Prophet.
那倒未必
I'm not sure about that.
他让我们去帝国宫殿 你瞧我们现在身处何方
We were told to go to the Imperial Palace and look where we are,
正是帝国宫殿 - 对
the Imperial Palace. - Yeah.
这一定是外交休息室吧
And this must be the diplomatic lounge.
多谢你在我滔滔不绝
Thank you for not laughing
聊先知给的酒时没有笑我
when I was prattling on about the wine from the Prophet's hand.
我花了一个多世纪才找到为他效力的方式
It took me over a century to find a way to be useful to him
却用了不到一个星期就搞砸了
and less than a week to fuck it up.
我应该留着沃德林尘的
I should have kept the Vordaline.
我们在港口注意到他们 今早带他们过来的
We flagged them at the port and brought them in this morning.
他们声称是为了外交关系来这里
They claim to have traveled here for diplomatic relations.
那是什么袍子
What are those robes?
教会服装 哈里谢顿教
Clerical vestments. Church of Hari Seldon.
正当里奥斯将军到达外♥围♥星域时
Just as General Riose arrives in the Outer Reach,
外♥围♥星域也来访了
the Outer Reach reaches out.
有意思
Interesting.
你最好看看入境港的资料
You'll want to see the data from the port of entry.
考虑到时机 我们是否应该继续筹备
Given the timing, should we continue with preparations
你和萨瑞斯女王的成婚事宜
for your marriage to Queen Sareth?
除非你在犹豫
Unless you're having second thoughts?
这是一条无法回头的路
There'll be no turning back if I do this.
我们俩都面临改变 但...
It will be different for both of us, but...
这里永远都有你的一席之地 德默泽尔
you will always have a place here, Demerzel.
在我的新家里
With my new family.
我的后代
My children...
就算他们不像我
even if they somehow don't resemble me.
他们依然会成为大帝
They will be Empire, just the same.
当然了
Of course.
感谢大帝的欢迎
I thank Empire for his words of welcome.
我期待辅佐他统治帝国
I look forward to ruling at his side.
我也希望你们 所有人...
And I want you, all of you...
瞧我说话时他下巴绷紧的样子
The way he set his jaw when I spoke.
...我所嫁的不只是一个人
...I am not wed to just one...
他掩饰得很好 人们看不出 但近看可真有趣
He hid it well for the crowd, but up close, it was something to behold.
这里有一条小血管...
There's this little vein, right here, that--
为什么我感觉我的使者 就要履行自己责令的职责了
Why do I feel as though my enjoiner is about to live up to the title?
没有训诫 只是建议
No admonishments, just advice.
你让两者感觉很类似
You make them feel so similar.
白昼对你着迷 也许因为你对他很轻视
Day is taken with you. Perhaps because you treat him with contempt.
而他愚蠢地没觉得你是个威胁
And foolishly, he's not particularly threatened by you.
但对于这样的男人 有一件事你永远不能做
But there's one thing you must never do to a man like that.
你永远不能让他难堪
You must never embarrass him.
你知道我会小心谨慎 但...
You know I'll be careful, but--
未婚妻萨瑞斯女王
Queen Sareth-betrothed.
你今天是全场的焦点
You were the cynosure of all eyes today.
川陀的民众很喜欢你的承诺
People of Trantor appear quite taken with your promises.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你来这里肯定不只是为了恭喜我吧
But you come with more than congratulations, surely?
你的婚事既已告知天下 我们的医生要求见你
Now that your wedding's been announced, our doctors request your presence.
在开始繁衍后代前的最后检查
A final examination before we begin producing an heir.
我们可以找时间这周去
We can find time this week.
你误解了我的意思 我是来这里立刻护送女王过去的
You misunderstand me. I'm here to escort the queen now.
我知道了 德默泽尔 我知道你是什么
I know, Demerzel. I know what you are.
你的机械人本性
Your mechanical nature.
我需要知悉家族秘密
I need to be read into the family secrets.
我不愿在劣势下生活
I won't live at a disadvantage.
你对很多事知情
You are well-informed.
我是人形机器人
I am a humaniform robot.
我曾有位家庭教师 曾和我讲机器人♥大♥屠♥杀♥的故事
I had a governess who told tales of the great pogrom.
她说你们都被摧毁了
She said you'd all been destroyed.
还有其他幸存者吗
Are there any other survivors?
就我所知 我是最后一个
To my knowledge, I am the last one.
从克里昂一世起 我就为王朝服务
I have served the dynasty since the reign of Cleon I.
在他之前 你有过其他的主人吗
Did you serve any other masters before him?
没有直接服务的
Not directly.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
很长一段时间 机器人都被三条定律约束
For a long time, all robots were bound by three laws.
这些定律规定我不能伤害人类 或允许人类被伤害
The laws made me unable to harm a human or allow harm to come to a human.
现在呢 - 现在我只受一条定律约束
And now? - Now I'm bound by only one law.
也就是 - 我为帝国服务
Which is? - I serve Empire.
很快我将成为帝后
And I'll soon be an empress.
所以我才问这些问题
Hence my line of questioning.
时候到了我会想知道
When the time comes, I want to know.
你会为我服务吗
Will you serve me?
我会为帝国服务
I will serve Empire.
多谢大家都有兴趣
Thank you all for your interest.
我是奥兰 王宫医生
I am Oran, physician of the court.
我的专业是生育相关问题
I specialize in matters of reproduction and suchlike.
请放松
Please, try to relax.
我们会先进行简单的子♥宫♥检查
We will begin with a simple uterine examination
确保你能够为大帝生育后代
to ensure you're capable of carrying Empire's progeny.
我很肯定我的子♥宫♥足够强壮 能够怀克里昂后代...
I'm sure my womb is strong enough to carry the Cleon-Child,
无论孩子的脚力有多强
fabled though its kicks may be.
是 我很肯定很强
Yes. I'm quite sure that it is.
看来女王按我们的要求 以化学方式刺♥激♥了皇家卵巢
I see the queen has chemically stimulated the royal ovaries as we requested.
结束后我们会让你进入镇定状态 然后取卵
Once this is finished, you'll be sedated so we can harvest the eggs.
在大帝和我有合法婚姻关系前 你们什么都别想取
You're not harvesting anything until Empire and I are legally bound.
我还是比较传统的 - 你无权讨价还价
Call me old-fashioned. - You're in no position to argue.
德默泽尔 你是在逗我吧 我完全有权讨价还价
Is that a joke, Demerzel? I can argue in any position.
你接受大帝的求婚那刻起 你的子♥宫♥就属于帝国所有
The moment you accepted Empire's proposal, your womb became imperial property.
你对属于帝国所有这件事 一定很有亲身体会吧
And you would know all about being imperial property, wouldn't you?
云多米尼昂在女王后代一事上 同样有利害关系
Cloud Dominion has equal interest in the queen's offspring.
所以我们可以禁止 事前的取卵 现在为时尚早
So we can enjoin in any premature harvesting. But in good time.
正是如此 婚礼后 我会按打产卵
Yes, exactly. After the wedding, I'll produce eggs by the dozen.
你也毋须担心这个过程 德默泽尔
And you don't need to worry about the process either, Demerzel.
我知道你和我的未婚夫之间自有安排
I know you have an arrangement with my husband-to-be,
我不会碍事的
and I won't get in the way.
你和白昼想继续玩后宫游戏
You and Day wish to continue playing sanctum and scepter,
我很乐意为他生育后代 费力气的活就由你来做
I'm happy to carry his children and let you do the drudge work.
这必须在排卵期内进行
This must be done during ovulation.
我们先到此为止
We'll stop here for now.
时日还多
We have many years ahead of us.
太好了
Wonderful!
我希望你们为了 还原大帝的生育功能而必须做的事
I hope whatever you must do to Day to reverse the imperial sterility
和这个一样疼痛
is as painful as this.
大帝的还原手术很简单
Yes, well, Empire's reversal is a simple procedure.
只要大概20秒就能用纳米探测器
It takes about 20 seconds for the nano-probes
造出新的输精管
to tunnel new vasa deferentia.
至少听起来很不舒服 还算公平
At least that sounds unpleasant. Fair is fair.
好吧 奥兰医生 我觉得 你今天已经捣腾够我身体了
All right, Dr. Oran. I think you've rummaged around enough for today.
我们先停止吧 - 好的
We'll stop here for now. - Yes.
我想和女王单独聊聊
I'd like to have a moment alone with the queen.
没事
It's all right.
你认为帝国杀了你的家族
You believe Empire killed your family.
我知道你是带着这一想法来的 所以我只想说
I know you have come here with that in mind. So, just to say it,
如果你有任何复仇的幻想 请想想他们
if ever you should entertain some fantasy of revenge, please think of them.
你的父母 兄弟姐妹 被围绕他们的空气活活烧死
Your parents. Your siblings. Burnt alive by the very air around them.
非常精准 就像我的工作一样
Killed with the sort of precision I bring to my work.
86988301 86988329...
86,988,301, 86,988,329...
盖尔
Gaal?
塞佛
Salvor?
特雷姆教你的
Something Tellem taught you?
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just--
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表